How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

Personally, I wouldn't want to know. Though, I'm ok if she opens it up for a good reason.

My past ex's I didn't have any problems when they told me about their past partners. But it sometimes bothers me when I have a new girl who I'm falling for and expecting her to be a Virgin and end up getting kinda disappointed when I learn in bed na hindi na. Definitely, wala ako karapatan mag reklamo pero minsan nakakaselos na hindi ikaw ung na una tapos lakas tama mo na sa kanya haha.

Parang depende sa girl eh. Kung gano ka grabe tama mo, ata. I dunno haha. Sakit ng ulo talaga ang relasyon ahhaha :P

• Like (+1) 1

Before when i was seeing someone seriously, I like to listen to my partner's stories about his sex encounters because i think its good material to write. I don't get jealous listening to past experiences, it does make me horny, especially i have a vibrator between my legs and rubbing my clit with it while he tells me erotic stories...

I usually ask this question..

" Talk Sexy to me...Tell me how big are her tits and how you got her off..." Then i just get so horny..i get wet...i always get wet just the though of it and just by my breast as i play with my nipples and the vibrator in my pussy..

hmmm... that's interesting idea there...

you ask about history to learn more about a person. you learn the bad...

and the good.

also...

isnt history usually used to determine patterns or tendencies?

This is a very academic response. And I agree.

As the great historian Marc Bloch says. "If [they] do not take care, there is danger that badly understood history could involve good history in its disrepute".

Succinctly, history, as it is, being the science of man and society, and the determinant of patterns--is "an endeavor toward better understanding." I am assuming that from this perspective, of how past values affect the present and, consequently, shape the future (in this case, of our current, or possibly potential mate).

Why does sexual history have such a negative connotation?

It should not.

However, man is a primordial being, and rational at that--and that sex, as a matter of instinctive act capable of giving distinctive pleasure--bestows an enormous sense of malignity toward what was supposedly 'clean and pure'--in most cases, one's virginity. That one's sexual history, despite being ordinarily fundamental (the act itself), becomes a question of moral consequence.

Before when i was seeing someone seriously, I like to listen to my partner's stories about his sex encounters because i think its good material to write. I don't get jealous listening to past experiences, it does make me horny, especially i have a vibrator between my legs and rubbing my clit with it while he tells me erotic stories...

I usually ask this question..

" Talk Sexy to me...Tell me how big are her tits and how you got her off..." Then i just get so horny..i get wet...i always get wet just the though of it and just by my breast as i play with my nipples and the vibrator in my pussy..

Interesting how you get inspired by their stories to come up with a good material to write. Like how Taylor Swift makes smashing albums based on some of relationships. :)

On topic, you don't need to know their previous stories too detailed. But I'm sure you'd rather want them to get tested for STDs.

Edited by *Jessie*
  • Like (+1) 1

@ topic pwede cguro pero kailangan malalim na ang pag uunawaan nyo sa isat isa.. saka dapat maging mas malawak na ang pag iisip nyo.. and if ever na malaman nyo kung ilan yung naging partner nya dapat cguro wag na pangalanan kasi hindi maiiwasan ang mga insecurities and comparisons..

i think sir malaki yung chance na malalaman mo agad kung may reputation sya sa simula pa lang nung nag babalak ka pa lng mangligaw sa kanya.. kasi diba bago tyo manilgaw nag scout/nag research tyo sa mga target natin so malaki ang chance na makakaamoy ka kaagad kung may reputation sya na ganun.. just my two cents worth

I have to agree on this, I mean before we even have a relationship with our partner, we first check, and make sure of what our partners to be's background, reputation and social standing...

Most of the time we are fully aware of it when we start to court her or talk to him, reason why we already have an idea of it... It's just confirming the notion you already have so it shouldn't really be a "DEAL BREAKER"...

^_^

Interesting how you get inspired by their stories to come up with a good material to write. Like how Taylor Swift makes smashing albums based on some of relationships. :)

On topic, you don't need to know their previous stories too detailed. But I'm sure you'd rather want them to get tested for STDs.

Sa Pilipinas ata' di uso ang STD. Yung mga may STD..karamihan sa mga taga- callcenter meron. Parang isang merry go-beds ang ginagawa ang mga karamihan doon.

hmmm... that's interesting idea there...

you ask about history to learn more about a person. you learn the bad...

and the good.

Infact you'd learn pretty much where he gets his styles - although that makes me snicker..a lot of men i've dated aren't that good kissers..pretty much equates being bad lovers too.

so probably the girls they're with..aren't that good either.

Having sex with someone is an abomination of new techniques. I like to be with someone who had been with some attractive women than someone who isn't.

Infact you'd learn pretty much where he gets his styles - although that makes me snicker..a lot of men i've dated aren't that good kissers..pretty much equates being bad lovers too.

Having sex with someone is an abomination of new techniques. I like to be with someone who had been with some attractive women than someone who isn't.

could be they're the type who doesnt value the past?

kaya the treat the past as if it wasnt there and nothing is learned.?

doesnt taylor swift bash her ex's in song?

if that's so, you think people would learn from others...

Past is past.

1 important key to a good relationship is 'acceptance'.

Once you have decided na siya na talaga gusto mo. You have to accept everything bout her.

How about when you see her again working as a mpa ? Can you accept she is being f#&k by her guest 5 times to 6 times a day?

101% agree with what you said regarding bad kisser=bad lover. I think some men tend to fast forward the action and wants to jump over the deed than to setup the mood. I think it starts with the deep eye contact then a passionate kiss with some intimate touch.

i hope there is a difference between saying the "past does not matter" and understanding their past. and that these are not being used interchangeably.

to me one sounds pretty cavalier and the other shows a sense of being thoughtful.

Edited by j

past determines future as they say. if shes an easy lay, one misunderstanding and shes in the arms of another man. think how you 2 have met and that will detemine how she treats other men also.

but what about people learning from their past and changing?

Edited by j

Agree ako dito.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Would you like your partner to also know your sexual past too, as in how craven or depraved or kinky or perverse you were?

I thought so.

but if these are part of who you are, and your partner is the same, wouldn't you be being dishonest with each other?

in a sense, parang sinasabi mo na mayroon sa loob mo na ikinahihiya mo o may itinatago ka?

then again if you both agree to disregard your past, then it shouldn't matter down the line when or if these things are discovered?

Edited by j

it seems like when it is said that you accept a person's past, there is a regret if you see it again?

i guess, when you accept the past, you understand that there would be changes moving forward? you can at least give the person a chance.

the future shouldn't be static. if there is something wrong, then you can deal with it then.

but if these are part of who you are, and your partner is the same, wouldn't you be being dishonest with each other?

in a sense, parang sinasabi mo na mayroon sa loob mo na ikinahihiya mo o may itinatago ka?

then again if you both agree to disregard your past, then it shouldn't matter down the line when or if these things are discovered?

for what it's worth, I do believe na you really don't dig up your partner's past yet you don't let it just stay there. Relationships are more than trust, it's about effective communication. Trying to provide such details takes time and an unbelievable amount of trust that things would still be okay after the both of you open your cans of worms.

for what it's worth, I do believe na you really don't dig up your partner's past yet you don't let it just stay there. Relationships are more than trust, it's about effective communication. Trying to provide such details takes time and an unbelievable amount of trust that things would still be okay after the both of you open your cans of worms.

it's a good point.

napaka paradoxical nga ng dating. kaya siguro nga mahirap ang mga relationships. it takes a lot of work just to make it work. and a whole lot more to keep it going.

well, acceptance also falls under effective communication IMO. Like if we do say na sobrang bad ng sexual past ng isa (i.e. loves to f#&k around) but does entail that things ought to be different this time around (probably brought about by maturity over such matters), then, accepting wouldn't be a problem as long as the issue had been addressed accordingly :)