Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

if i saw my ex with somebody new, i would feel sorry for myself, i would think and reminisce about all those happy time when we were together, i would think of the ways i could have done differently just not to end the relationship.

pagkatapos maglalasing ako, magyo yosi ng marami! a absent sa trabaho! self-pity to the max!

eventually i will cry!

i was invited to meet with a common friend... kasi he was assigned sa davao... and he was here for a seminar... he was lodged at the intercon

so invite nya kami to have a drink... sagot ko tequila... so game ako... tninking i will meet my ex... oks lang... plus common friends...

eh d ko lam kasama nya current bf nya... to make matters worst... when i saw them... nakahiga sila dun sa hotel bed... eh d deadma... inuman nalang... ang kaso.. d bumangon yung two... para sila may sarili mundo... ayun 3 lang kami umubos nung tequila... at ako baso gamit ko!!!! i was so much pissed at that time... worst than the way she told me that we were histroy... and thats another story...

this question pop in my mind, after the break-up, would you want your x to go back to his/her x's or would you prefer to see or know that he/she met or is with someone new?

i know you wouldn't mind it anymore, but somewhere at the bcak of your mind, maybe just maybe think of this. if you where to choose which would you prefer?

:)

Edited by wetkiss
if i will see him with someone new right now, i dont know what to do, honestly. But im always praying whenever im in the mall, where we used to hang out, to not let me see him yet with another one. but i know in time i would have to face it but not now...

nice... same here i also do the praying and hoping that somewhow i won't see them or vice versa...

Edited by wetkiss
sis, lets pray for each other... :D

para di OT:

wag na muna ngaun... in time, Lord... :)

i think nahuli yung prayers mo for me sis, i already did see him with someone else...

like i said, deadma na lang... but had a heavy heart though...

para d din OT:

sana di pa makita ni sis cyber_p yung ex niya with someone new or old :blink:

Lord.

Edited by wetkiss

I honestly don't know.

I guess I'll be hurt but at the same time I'll be happy for him, he found someone new.

I'll just hope the new girl in his arms deserved him, would take care of him,

and love him with all her heart.

He's a very good man and deserves a really good woman. Something I'm not.