Hello MTC folks... may balak akong mag-tayo ng Loan/Money Lending Agency... ano-ano ba ang mga requirements and steps to make this doable at magkano kaya ang minimum na puwedeng gamitin na pondo? Experts advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:goatee:

Don't worry about replying to my previous post above...I Found The Answer...

"Puwede pala akong walang kausap... Tanong ko, Sagot ko... he-he-he :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
knock, knock...

anyone, please suggest what kind of legal business could start on a 400thou capital.

traditional business, e-commerce, anything at all.

thanks

You can try Bro franchising.....Pero i suggest to be succesful hindi lang naman kasi dapat kitaan ang titignan mo kung hindi yung passion mo ..yung dati mo na at gustong gustong gingawa, yung kung ano yung alam mo at gusto mo yun ang mganda na business ,yun ang gawin mo at yun ang tatagal.... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

For those swimming pool or resort owners, look no further. Our company sell high quality pool equipments and chemicals for all your needs.

Just contact Sarah Serdenia at 6462292 or 09065952005.

Or email at: sarah.serdenia@hotmail.com

For almost 30 years in the business, we provide total expertise in pool design, construction and maintenance.

Give that pool a break! Call Us Now!

• 3 weeks later...
knock, knock...

anyone, please suggest what kind of legal business could start on a 400thou capital.

thanks

do anything but remember to do it with passion. and of course, it should be profitable...

knock, knock...

thanks

this is the proverbial "million $ question"!

if you want to start your own business, the first lesson you should learn is "don't ask others what business is good".

what i can advise you with, to:

1) start small.... something manageable for you in terms of time, finances, among others. in other words, give yourself enough leeway before you tweak the learning curve.

2) just like what idunno said, have passion in what you do. it is very important to have it. being in business could be very exhausting and frustrating, dealing with local government, incompetent employees, and other "wise assess".

3) be not afraid to fail, failure is part of it.

4) listen to advice especially from people who are in business already. but avoid the "been there, done that" type.

5) above all, have Faith, Pray.

Good luck!

Sirs, thanks a lot! i'll take your advice. I will start this kind of business hopefully this year. :)

What exactly do you mean ?

This could help, try to

1. Determine the ceiling price (by comparing your future product with current competitors) Try to use a lower price as ceiling.

2. Compute your projected cost per unit

3. The difference is your profit margin.

- have a credible suppliers that can give you competitive prices for your raw materials... try to buy in bulk in order to lessen the price of your raw materials.

- have a good storage for your frozen products.

- make sure that your product is competitive with the current market of Mekeni and Pampangas best.

- an introductory price that is at lease 15% less than the price of your competitors will make you attract consumers.

- give attractive income to your wholesalers, meaning at least they earn at least 22% in profit once they sell your products.

- think about consigning your products to public market. you will have bigger overhead but it will attract retailers to sell your products.

- hmmmmm... what else, sipag at tyaga... prepare yourself to work an average of 16hrs / day.

as starting point, you should have at least 50k in capital to start a small business like this.

Sirs, thanks a lot! i'll take your advice. I will start this kind of business hopefully this year. :)

What exactly do you mean ?

This could help, try to

1. Determine the ceiling price (by comparing your future product with current competitors) Try to use a lower price as ceiling.

2. Compute your projected cost per unit

3. The difference is your profit margin.

- have a credible suppliers that can give you competitive prices for your raw materials... try to buy in bulk in order to lessen the price of your raw materials.

- have a good storage for your frozen products.

- make sure that your product is competitive with the current market of Mekeni and Pampangas best.

- an introductory price that is at lease 15% less than the price of your competitors will make you attract consumers.

- give attractive income to your wholesalers, meaning at least they earn at least 22% in profit once they sell your products.

- think about consigning your products to public market. you will have bigger overhead but it will attract retailers to sell your products.

- hmmmmm... what else, sipag at tyaga... prepare yourself to work an average of 16hrs / day.

as starting point, you should have at least 50k in capital to start a small business like this.

knock, knock...

thanks

I think determining what you enjoy, how much time you want to put in it and how much profit you want will better help you.

If you want more ideas PM me lets see how I can help you.

Hi,

My wife and I are interested in enrolling in short-term business courses in preparation for setting up our own business. Can anyone recommend schools or institutes that offer short term (6 months to 1 year) courses?

Thanks.

imho, TLRC offers short entrep courses.

BSmithREINVENTED

You may want to consider this in choosing your business.

RA 9178 or the Barangay MicroBusiness Enterprise Act gives incentives to any business entity or enterprise engaged in the production, processing or manufacturing of products or commodities whose total assets (excluding the land on which the particular business entity's office, plant and equipment are situated) shall not be more than 3 million Pesos.

The incentives are:

1. income tax exemption

2. exemption from Minimum Wage Law

3. Credit lines from government financial institutions

4. technology training from the DTI

For SME entrepreneurs in the qualified industries, you may check the law here.