Barbershop (For Men) sa kanto kanto  How much cost?  1 to 2 barberchair. TIA  

#942 lowrider

lowrider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:45 PM

Ang mga popular now... Ang importante ngayon is magandang location talaga (triangle kumbaga - LOCATION--PRICE--QUALITY)

1. Korean eat all you can--- Puhunan,  mga 1-2M pag restawran, sa food park mga 300-500k, mga 1-2yr typical ROI

2.  Shawarma/siomai/takoyaki/ramen (unbranded) -- 100k - 500k ROI - 1-2yr

3. Massage/Spakol on call (homeservice) -- atleast 400k to 800k -- ROI less than 1 yr.   

4. Kilalang milkteahan - 2-3M roi 1.5-2.5yr

#943 overk1ll

overk1ll

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:17 PM

Guys, is there a way for BIR to trace if you are maintaining double sets of Official Receipts? I know this is illegal, but I'm just wondering because my business partner is urging me to maintain 2 sets of our Official Receipt while maliit pa lang ang company para makabawi lang agad sa puhunan then after that we will maintain 1 set na lang. 

#944 watashiwasexonolibognichan

watashiwasexonolibognichan

Tease

• BANNED
  • 623 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:24 PM

Guys, is there a way for BIR to trace if you are maintaining double sets of Official Receipts? I know this is illegal, but I'm just wondering because my business partner is urging me to maintain 2 sets of our Official Receipt while maliit pa lang ang company para makabawi lang agad sa puhunan then after that we will maintain 1 set na lang. 

Yup it is traceable by the BIR

#945 overk1ll

overk1ll

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:42 AM

Yup it is traceable by the BIR

How do they trace it? Do they do that process to all business owners even small ones? Because my partner does this to his other businesses and he has been doing it for almost 10 years and he never had any problems so far. According to him, as long as no one will report us to BIR then there will be no problem, but of course once we already have reached our target number of clients / sales we should stick to one set of receipts.

#946 population

population

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:27 PM

Mark my word, the next big thing in the snack food industry after the salted egg potato chip and the salted egg fried fish skin phenomena will most likely be fried chicken skins in various flavour variants using genuine chicken skin and not the artificial type already available in the supermarkets using wheat based flour.  The current ones we see being sold on street corners by itinerant vendors do not have attractive product packaging and are of unknown provenance and doubtful sanitation as to the source of the chicken skin they use.  Another concern I have is the cooking oil most of these guys use which I strongly suspect is second hand cooking oil (carcinogenic in nature) as they try to cut corners here and there in an effort to earn more profits (but at what expense to the consuming public).  

My basis for making this forecast is the crispy and delicious chicken skin I'm sure everybody has had a taste of and hankers for every time they eat their favorite Chickenjoy at the local Jollibee outlet.  I'm certain people have bought raw chicken skin and sought to replicate the same taste and crunch at home but has failed to do so despite countless tries.  Recently, I was fortunate enough to have tried the prototype products produced by two pioneering companies who have set their sights on this particular item and I'm glad they are willing to take up the challenge which in turn seems to suggest the market for this product item is still wide open with no one particular entity gaining the upper hand as of the moment. 

Sometimes its the simplest and most obvious ideas that turn out to be the most profitable in hindsight.  A perfect example would be the cornik snack that everybody eats every now and then depending on one's inclination.  What was once disregarded as a lowly and declasse food item thought be consumed only by the masses and available through street vendors on public roads suddenly became a socially acceptable snack item among people of all income classes after it was repackaged and given a well thought of brand name complete with logo and mascot by KSK Food Products who came up with the Boy Bawang brand in attractive aluminum foil packaging and successfully penetrated the mainstream market when it was became a regular staple item among the country's leading supermarket and grocery chains.  Proof of Boy Bawang's further success is their continuous presence in the international export markets worldwide through a network of distributors in the countries where they have established themselves plus a well appointed office in Salcedo Village, Makati City and two additional production facilities in Meycauayan, Bulacan and Cagayan De Oro City in Mindanao which truly represents a far cry from its initial humble origins in Caloocan City.        

#947 bryanc

bryanc

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:03 AM

Im looking for investors to expand my portfolio in the stock market. 100k minimum 60/40 profit sharing. 5-10% per month conservative. Pm me if interested. I can show my portfolio to prove my skills as a trader.

#948 Mr_man

Mr_man

Easy does it :)

• (05) Regular
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:I have a good life and try to enjoy it everyday by appreciating everything around me.

Posted 21 September 2019 - 09:13 AM

My two cents, minimum budget P1000.

Every pay day invest P1000 in something (Cryptocurrency, Gold, Silver, Share etc). Many people are of the notion that you have to start big, just start with a bit of research - many credible sources online then look for something to invest in, but always look at its history first.

2. Make sure you diversify - crypto, gold, local businesses, stalls, website, affiliate marketing etc.

3. The reason I always encourage small investments is to minimize risk while also giving yourself room to learn what you are investing in. 

4. When you understand your investments better then you invest more. 

This is more of a passive approach I have followed since 2015 and it has worked for me very well.

If you want more hands on business ideas, look at problems in your community, come up with ways to solve them, then monetize that solution.

• soulguru and PenetrayShawn like this

#949 Mr_man

Mr_man

Easy does it :)

• (05) Regular
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:I have a good life and try to enjoy it everyday by appreciating everything around me.

Posted 23 September 2019 - 06:06 PM

Just to add one more thing, a business I know in Australia is looking for an established business or distributor to distribute it's kitchen cutting boards. They are known as the worlds most hygienic cutting boards and they are looking to enter the local market. They also provide white label options which means the cutting boards can be with our brand and not theirs. 

THIS IS NOT A JOB. If you are interested in discussing this with the wonder as he is keen on meeting local businesses, you may reach him on: https://fabslabscutt...ibutors-wanted/

#950 soulguru

soulguru

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Life is what interests me; Carpe Diem...

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:32 AM

i think this is one of the best, most realistic advice i've read so far, re investments/business; cautious but very doable and- nde masakit... thanks for this bro- i'm actually doing this too...   

Every pay day invest P1000 in something (Cryptocurrency, Gold, Silver, Share etc). Many people are of the notion that you have to start big, just start with a bit of research - many credible sources online then look for something to invest in, but always look at its history first.

2. Make sure you diversify - crypto, gold, local businesses, stalls, website, affiliate marketing etc.

3. The reason I always encourage small investments is to minimize risk while also giving yourself room to learn what you are investing in. 

This is more of a passive approach I have followed since 2015 and it has worked for me very well.

If you want more hands on business ideas, look at problems in your community, come up with ways to solve them, then monetize that solution.

#951 RustyXIII

RustyXIII

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:40 PM

The underlying advice is sound - diversify, be consistent, learn.

The examples, however, are questionable. Cryptocurrency is speculative. It hasn't reached a point wherein the relationship of price and utility has been established yet.

Also, precious metals are better used as a store of value and not as investments that you expect to grow. Hard to liquidate.

• MRROUGHSEX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users