Home /private Gyms

Invest kayo sa power rack with olympic barbell (with plates rin syempre), lahat ng importanteng exercise kaya niyo gawin. Squats, bench press (Kung may bench), deadlift, barbell rows, pullups, etc.

Hindi ko nga alam presyo kasi binili lang para sa akin pero sound investment man.

Pero masmaganda nga lang maggym nakang sa labas kung sawa na sa ambience ng bahay mo. Haha.

• 1 year later...

Guys, sino sa sa inyo ang may home gym/private gym? Do you invite some people over?

I don't invite people to my home gym or else it defeats the purpose of me having a home gym in the first place - privacy and exclusivity.

My wife also doesn't want other people seeing her work out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A Squat Rack or if you have the budget, get a Power Cage paired with an Olympic Bar and Rubberized Plates. Probably one of the best investments I have done for my body.

It saves space because everything you need is there. All you have to do is buy plates when your strength levels up. 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
20 hours ago, Forumwalker said:

may thread po ba regarding treadmills for home use?

TIA

well, what do you want to know? madaming sale ngayun about that and they offer flexible options like installment etc..

my sister bought one nasa kwarto niya....she uses it naman not regularly nga lang...

there are a lot of cardio options din naman like jogging sa village, UP DILIMAN, etc...mas ok pa kaso dapat umagang umaga or late in the afternoon para di mainit..though ingat sa pag uulan lang, haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...