Playstation 4

L A D Y R E D

You don't really need to play the first games of the series to understand the story of the new games. I suggest you buy a ps4 now if you have the resources to do so, with the current library it has now and some not so far off games to be released, you won't regret it. Enjoy gaming :D

Yup. What he said. ^_^

I never had problems with those sort of things, its just a matter of familiarizing yourself with the current control system you are using. The only real adjustment I had to make was my accuracy, I would defintely say that a mouse and keyboard combo is much more accurate and easy to target with, especiall in FPS games, than an analog stick, you don't get as much accuracy with an analog stick as you would with a mouse, but then again it's not really a game breaking difference. I still had the same enjoyment playing the console version. IMO.

I agree. I used to hate playing FPS in PS3. Since Skyrim and Killzone though - I can now say I'm used to controller pads playing FPS in consoles. :)