Video Games You're Playing Now

asmodeus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cyberpunk2077

I feel for you brother...sana makabawi and Cyberpunk 2077...medyo rough ang launch nila...ganoon din yung game ko na Destiny rough start..tapos BOOM...forsaken update came out tapos up and dowm.....kinda think of it same with my love hate with Diablo and Resident Evil Franchise :D

Edited by muad_dib

I feel for you brother...sana makabawi and Cyberpunk 2077...medyo rough ang launch nila...ganoon din yung game ko na Destiny rough start..tapos BOOM...forsaken update came out tapos up and dowm.....kinda think of it same with my love hate with Diablo and Resident Evil Franchise :D

I'm playing on PC. Yes it's pretty buggy, but it's playable. Can't say the same thing about base consoles though. Personally, I think people tend to blow it out of proportion. Madami din nakiki joyride sa pag ra-rant pero di pa naman nila nalalaro mismo. I'm positive that CDPR will have its redemption, just like what they did with Witcher. Talagang matindi lang naging damage sa kanila ngayon dahil sa old gen console fiasco.

On Destiny... I have a love-hate relationship with it ever since Destiny 2 Vanilla, haha (I blame Activision for it).

• Like (+1) 1

I'm playing on PC. Yes it's pretty buggy, but it's playable. Can't say the same thing about base consoles though. Personally, I think people tend to blow it out of proportion. Madami din nakiki joyride sa pag ra-rant pero di pa naman nila nalalaro mismo. I'm positive that CDPR will have its redemption, just like what they did with Witcher. Talagang matindi lang naging damage sa kanila ngayon dahil sa old gen console fiasco.

On Destiny... I have a love-hate relationship with it ever since Destiny 2 Vanilla, haha (I blame Activision for it).

agree ako. yung iba sobrang oa. it is expected na on the release date, may mga bugs talaga yan. you just have to be patient and if hindi mataas pisi mo better dont buy it on release day. mas worse yung reaction nung baldurs gate 3. sobrang dami ng bugs pero para sa akin it is expected lalo nat it was announced na Early access lang muna siya. but still the possibilities of the games are so great.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

agree ako. yung iba sobrang oa. it is expected na on the release date, may mga bugs talaga yan. you just have to be patient and if hindi mataas pisi mo better dont buy it on release day. mas worse yung reaction nung baldurs gate 3. sobrang dami ng bugs pero para sa akin it is expected lalo nat it was announced na Early access lang muna siya. but still the possibilities of the games are so great.

yup.. dami ko din naranasan na super buggy games some Fallout games ( di ko maalala pag 3 or 4 . but best example fallout 76 , Skyrim , Oblivion, Knights of the Old republic 2, the first witcher game and etc...