Who, What Made you SAD today???

On 12/3/2022 at 12:41 AM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Just broke up with my live in partner. It's difficult to be with someone comfortable to where they at financially speaking. So I guess, I'll be out in the market. Lol

it will be a bit hard coping more so if you have been together for a long long time..(like i was, 7 years)

star strong miss MIA and you will be fine, you're a fierce woman as far as i know haha

:)

I wish you well always also!

42 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

it will be a bit hard coping more so if you have been together for a long long time..(like i was, 7 years)

star strong miss MIA and you will be fine, you're a fierce woman as far as i know haha

:)

I wish you well always also!

Actually I think I'm coping up too well. Pero siguro dahil I'm so busy with gift shopping, wrapping and work. 

Thank you po. I appreciate it.

13 hours ago, ryandixon said:

super strugging with containing my emotions. making so many mistakes because im being so emotional

It's alright partner. We all make mistakes and we are all emotional if the situation is such. Accept who you are, love yourself, learn from your mistakes and work your way back to happiness. Being emotional is not a sin but you need to know when to pull yourself back so it does not affect your life more than it should. Stay strong...

• 2 weeks later...