38 replies to this topic

#21 Bentong Senior

Bentong Senior

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

i have no control over my dream, i just try to wake up if the scenario or situation is getting worse

#22 philnightlife

philnightlife

Observer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Interests:Making a change, Research/Technology, Outdoor Trips/Adventure, Friendship

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

Had some experiences with this...may naalala akong time na nanaginip ako na I could control any matter around me(super power parang ganun) and sa kalagitnaan nung dream narealize ko na "parang di naman makatotohanan toh" LOL and yun nga bigla kong nafeel na nanaginip lang ako so it felt like I was just playing a video game na kayang kong controlin movements ko.

#23 bhebu

bhebu

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Men and women.. :)

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:00 PM

Hindi ko maalala kung ilang beses, pero pag magandA ung panaginip ko, tapos naputol dahil nagising ako, natutulog ako ulit para ituloy ung panaginip ko.. effective naman, pero sandali nga lang. Tapos lately madalas ako managinip ng sexual encounter..nkakatakot kasi sabi nga baka dinadalaw ako ng demon. Pero mas natatakot ako baka hindi ko alam umuungol na pala ako tapos katabi ko parents ko.haha

#24 mike008

mike008

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:21 AM

May tip ako para sa lucid dreaming,dapat bago matulog may katabi kang diary at Pagkagising mo isulat mo agad ang mga napaginipan mo lagi mo yan gawin at unti unti matatandaan mo na ang mga panaginip mo at di magtatagal makokontrol mo na siya,nagawa ko na Ito 1 month Lang inabot.

#25 backupplus

backupplus

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

sarap icontro ng dreams. alam ko nag sasalita ako pag tulog pero sa panaginip ko. pili lang mga sinasabi ko dahil baka may iba akong masabi. lol

#26 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3878 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:53 PM

Yes This happens to me quite often. But it takes me a while sometimes to realize I am inside a dream. But once I do, I can control the dream better, I can dictate how it ends, but when it doesn't I can command myself to wake up.

Thats the thing, it all starts with the awareness that you are in a dream, nothing is real. Once you know this, bad things in your dreams can't hurt you... Unfortunately though sometimes its too late before I realize its just a dream. The hurt has already happened.

#27 DamienThorn

DamienThorn

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Good old fashioned rock n' roll, or what kids nowadays call "old school."

And sex is good.... yes, VERY GOOD, but I wouldn't mind a good conversation. :)

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:36 PM

Malas ako sa lucid dreaming. Everytime I realize that I'm dreaming, nagigising rin agad ako. Tsk. Would've nice if I could stay longer. I would probably summon a dozen girls for an orgy. Hahaha!

#28 Instant"Kill

Instant"Kill

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:16 AM

It all starts with a practice. I can recall most of my dreams here in waking life pero it took months.

#29 *S.I.T.T.I*

*S.I.T.T.I*

heroine of my own life

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5462 posts
  • Interests:Food. Sugar and spice and everything nice.. and hmmm abs... and abs.... and more abs... hahahha!!! ( pervert mode lol!!!)

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:10 PM

If you dream of having sex to a complete stranger and it all seems so real.... you're being visited by a demon temptress.

hala is this true...? lately ganto lagi nangyayari sakin.. kala ko naman tigangers lang aketch... hmmm...

minsan naman naguguluhan ako kasi yung ibang dreams ko parang totoo.. naguguluhan tuloy ako minsan if ano yung totoong nangyari tsaka ano yung panaginip lang... weird... 

#30 vlookup

vlookup

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:50 PM

Didnt realize we have this forum. Actual experience. The other day, my good friend, mgr of spa chain, went out to dine and wine drinking in greenbelt and reminisce good old days. Our adventures way back, she as a famous thera and me my spa adventures in fuusia, travelers, 8men and of course shizuka. Theras in these spa were realy quality in fv and body. I cant believe you can dream having those women again while driving. By the time i was home, my brief was wet. Did not stop there, it was continued in my bed...lucid dreaming these wonderful ladies😀😀😀
Sorry naki post Ms Sitti
  • *S.I.T.T.I* likes this

#31 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2463 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:58 PM

Well it feels lije tgis thread is dead vut this seems to be the most appropriate threAd...

Last night i dreamt that we were invaded by a group of aliens. They abducted the world's top 50 mathematicians (me included.. ahem). We were placed in a waiting area with a huge window/glass. We were made to look at earth and how in one go, the earth was destroyed. Along with all our friends,families and loved ones.

These aliens then spoke to us. They said that they will rebuild the earth and we will populate it. The best of the best. Where the earth once stood... Nothing was left but a thick cloud and nothingness.

We were transported to a planet that looked a lot like earth. As we were ushed out of our spacecraft we saw other spacecrafts hovering a few inches above ground. They also ushered human captives out. The one next to us has the top 50 physicists. The other one... Top 50 best male actors.

Tge aliens who abducted wanted to balance things out. So they abducted the top 50 of each of life's aspecrs. Top liars, politicians, socialites, gold diggers, atheletes etc. Unbeknowst to them.. they abducted every single human being and gave them a new planet with fresh resources to abuse.

Edited by Viola, 13 March 2017 - 02:00 PM.

#32 Still Waters

Still Waters

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:35 AM

:ohmy:

#33 Sebcastellanos26

Sebcastellanos26

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

Lucid dreaming can be experience by anyone when you are in REM stage of sleep. Especially if youve drank coffee or some stimulant a few hours or so before you sleep youre sleep will be very light so more chances of getting lucid dreams and sometimes bad dreams. Ive had them for many years since childhood although ive had 3 experiences in our lounge which has a reputation for being hunted where i felt like i was already awake and yet i felt a dark presence putting weight on my chest so i couldnt get up. When i finally broke free i was awake like i wasnt asleep bec of what happened. I recited the Lord's prayer after that. It happened again Twice when i stayed again in the consultant's lounge. So when the next time i had to stay in again i never forgot to say the Lord's prayer before i sleep there. I dont know if its classifes as lucid dreaming or if its just the haunting presence or both. In any case its not something anyone want to happen to them again.

#34 kaplogdotcom

kaplogdotcom

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:27 PM

Nararanasan ko na din ito kaso hanggang dun lang ako sa parang outer space na may iba't ibang colors. Dahil alam kong ako'y nanaginip lang tina-try ko kung magagawa ko yung nasa isip ko, pero hinde. At kadalasan iniisip ko baka hindi na ako makabalik sa aking body. So iyun pinipilit ko magising at nagigising naman.Kaya lang napaka-weird yung feeling na parang bumubulusok ka sa iyong katawan, parang nahulog ka galing sa taas. So parang ayaw ko na maulit-ulit. Siguro kulang lang ako sa pagbabasa about lucid/astral dreaming.

Btw, ramdam mo din pala yung parang lalabas ka sa iyong katawan, ang weird din nun feeling, pero mas yung babalik ka na.

#35 Lyse

Lyse

Liberator

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:18 AM

Naranasan ko to last week. Ang dream ko is nasa world ako ng Resident Evil (zombies), then ang ability ko ay i manipulate ang air (air bending). Then I have dual pistol and a bow, both with air ammo (meaning unlimited at may same na effect sa normal bullets/arrows). Sa sobrang sarap ng panaginip ko almost 12 hours akong nakatulog.  :D  :lol:

#36 dwick

dwick

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:n-ny-10ng und3r d sun

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:31 PM

i experienced this type too. 

pag naencounter ko yung ganito sabi ko sa sarili ko (sa isip) maghanap ka ng relo kasi sabi wala daw relo sa unconscious realm or petsa man lang. at you can do whatever you want .. gusto ko ma encounter yung ganito. na ranasan ko din yung minsan nagkakatotoo yung ibang pagkakataon sa panaginip ko. ano kaya naman ang tawag doon? 

pag lumipad ako babagsak sa kama. hahaha 

#37 Baby boy 👦

Baby boy 👦

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:06 AM

Lucid dream ba yung para kang nahuhulog tas magigising ka na parang nagulat?

#38 dwick

dwick

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:n-ny-10ng und3r d sun

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

Lucid dream ba yung para kang nahuhulog tas magigising ka na parang nagulat?

yes bro. 

#39 Baby boy 👦

Baby boy 👦

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:41 PM

yes bro.

Amazing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users