Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

tsk tsk tsk ..  chick boy k talaga ST.. (IDOL) . :evil: ..  ... as for me, never  hurt someone ( in a relationship ha)..  always honest and faithful to my partner..  :heart:

Cut the crap man... :thumbsdownsmiley: I know you were with someone else when you and your GF got some misunderstanding... I even got someone to give proof man... Hahaha... :lol: :P

Edited by Silvertide
Cut the crap man...  :thumbsdownsmiley: I know you were with someone else when you and your GF got some misunderstanding... I even got someone to give proof man... Hahaha...  :lol:  :P

hahahah...possibly... maybe with a friend.... but I never hurt someone.... this thread is all about it right???? not like you bro, chick boy ka talaga.... wahahaha peace out ... :mtc:

yup i did..

i have this gf for 2yrs na but we're in a LDR..she was my first love..ive knew her since highschool..

i was loyal to her til i met someone here,she's so nice and very caring..we're dating for mons. na and there's a situation na i have to decide kng cnu talaga sa knila ang pipili.in ko..i have decide to choose my gf over her..kc i see something on her that i dont rily like..and natatakot ako kc hndi ko xa masyadong kilala pa..

now hindi na kmi nagkikibu.an..i know ang sama ko.. :cool:

yes. Cause I can't decide to leave my girl for another girl.... And she has fallen over me head over heels.... Eh ang kaso may gf ako at hindi ko sinasadyang mahulog sya sa akin.....

Hindi naman dahil gwapo ako or nagbubuhat ng sariling upuan....

I regret my habit for being to close to girls..... sobrang close ko minsan nahuhulog sila sa akin and i usually hurt them in the end... Well in my behalf eh naghahanap lang ako ng friends whom i could trust at labasan ng sama ng loob ko.... Yun lang...

• 2 weeks later...

i hurt my fiance so much. we planned to get married when he return from abroad. but then i met somebody, fell in love and i end up telling him to break up on me.i know it hurts him so much. me too coz until now i still love him or even loving him more than my present bf. i know its unfair for my present. my ex still wants to keeo it despite of the pain i made. i still love him but im not holding anything. i cant go back from him coz now im falling deeper to the other guy.

maybe if its still me and him, il grab it if its really meant to be and him

my current boyfriend who stays martir. he is here lying beside me, and i know he is teary eyed again. why? because am chatting with my honey who is miles away.

gusto ko syang pakawalan, ayokong maging madamot sa knya but he preffers to stay. alam kong sobrang nasasaktan na sya sa pagka blunt ng pinapakita kong atensyon sa honey ko. ayaw nyang mawalan ng pag-asa na magiging kanya pa rin ako. but ilang beses ko sinabi sa knya na mahal ko sya but i love my honey more.

naaawa ako pag nakikita ko syang umiiyak sa tabi. i know he have done so much favor for me. nagpaparaya sya kahit masakit para sa knya. kinausap ko na sya na layuan na nya ako but he can't.

natatakot na ako sa sarili ko. ayokong maging sakim at maramot sa knya kasi alam ko hindi sya pedeng maging masaya sa piling ko kasi nakakulong ako sa isang walang kamatayang pag-ibig sa ibang guy who is apparently married.

kahit hindi nya mababasa to paulit ulit akong humihingi ng tawad sa kanya. hindi ko ginusto na saktan sya. in fact minahal ko din sya yun nga lang mas mahal ko yung isa. he's too nice and i can't find no reason to hurt him like this. baby am so sorry for giving you burdens. :cry:

nahihirapan na rin ako. ayoko dumating time na i need to choose, baka wala na akong gusto mawala sa dalawa.

am so honest about sa kanilang dalawa sa isat isa pero still nobody wants to subside. ako rin i wanna drop off the other one but parang yoyo the more na babato mo the more na babalik :cry:

i asked my friends and GOD about this pero wala akong makuhang magandang sagot :cry:

my current boyfriend who stays martir. he is here lying beside me, and i know he is teary eyed again. why? because am chatting with my honey who is miles away.

gusto ko syang pakawalan, ayokong maging madamot sa knya but he preffers to stay. alam kong sobrang nasasaktan na sya sa pagka blunt ng pinapakita kong atensyon sa honey ko. ayaw nyang mawalan ng pag-asa na magiging kanya pa rin ako. but ilang beses ko sinabi sa knya na mahal ko sya but i love my honey more.

naaawa ako pag nakikita ko syang umiiyak sa tabi. i know he have done so much favor for me. nagpaparaya sya kahit masakit para sa knya. kinausap ko na sya na layuan na nya ako but he can't.

natatakot na ako sa sarili ko. ayokong maging sakim at maramot sa knya kasi alam ko hindi sya pedeng maging masaya sa piling ko kasi nakakulong ako sa isang walang kamatayang pag-ibig sa ibang guy who is apparently married.

kahit hindi nya mababasa to paulit ulit akong humihingi ng tawad sa kanya. hindi ko ginusto na saktan sya. in fact minahal ko din sya yun nga lang mas mahal ko yung isa. he's too nice and i can't find no reason to hurt him like this. baby am so sorry for giving you burdens. :cry:

nahihirapan na rin ako. ayoko dumating time na i need to choose, baka wala na akong gusto mawala sa dalawa.

am so honest about sa kanilang dalawa sa isat isa pero still nobody wants to subside. ako rin i wanna drop off the other one but parang yoyo the more na babato mo the more na babalik :cry:

i asked my friends and GOD about this pero wala akong makuhang magandang sagot :cry:

Hindi kaya ng baby mo na lumayo sa yo...but he's hurting...obviously you're the cause of all his pain , he's miserable and you know that very well. Question is...kaya mo bang layuan sya?...gusto mo ba? if your answer is a yes...then what's stopping you? Oh girl...don't be selfish...have a heart for the poor baby...leave..set him free.http://www.gifszone.com/content/icon/mini_icons/mini_icon_352.gif

Para di OT...yes and i feel half the pain everytime.,but a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do.

i had a relationship outside marriage and my girl knows and when the time came that i realized that i have to let her go not because i want to stop the relationship but i realized that she can never be happy with me ... it shattered her coz i'm almost all she's got

one thing though, feels like it hurt me more to let her go :(

i had a relationship outside marriage and my girl knows and when the time came that i realized that i have to let her go not because i want to stop the relationship but i realized that she can never be happy with me ... it shattered her coz i'm almost all she's got

had the exact same thing... iba lang ending... i was still so much into her when everything went awry... my wife learned... she learned...

funny thing is, im the only one who never learned...

:cry:

I know where you're comng from dude! We're in the same boat!

Hindi kaya ng baby mo na lumayo sa yo...but he's hurting...obviously you're the cause of all his pain , he's miserable and you know that very well. Question is...kaya mo bang layuan sya?...gusto mo ba? if your answer is a yes...then what's stopping you? Oh girl...don't be selfish...have a heart for the poor baby...leave..set him free.http://www.gifszone.com/content/icon/mini_icons/mini_icon_352.gif

Para di OT...yes and i feel half the pain everytime.,but a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do.

i want to set him free na. as in i always flirt around sa phone pag anjan sya. for him to know na di ako dapat mahalin. katuwiran nya mas nangingibabaw pa rin good aspects ko. pero like what i've said para syang yoyo. once you throw, same impact pa rin yung balik nya. alam mo pag niyayakap nya ako lalo ako nakuknsensya. kasi alam ko so pure yung love nya sakin.

but i can't force myself to love him as i love my 1st love. at 100% alam nya yun. if there's one thing na maaappreciate mo sakin. i'll be always honest kahit my nasasaktan ako. nabasa pa nga nya signature ko.

nasasaktan din ako para sa knya kasi whenever i said i love you, sinasagot nya ako ng hindi totoo yan :cry:

siguro this is love wala kasi limitation ang love eh, lahat pede mainlove kahit mali.

If this is a true story, WOW! Putik! Bilib ako sa bf mo... I've been on his shoes before, pero natauhan ako. Naisip ko na "putsa bakit ko kakawain ang sarili ko sa isang babeng hinde naman pinapahalgahan yung pagmamahal ko ! I need to be happy ! "... Eventually ma fe-fedup din yan...

At kapag wala na sya ... Girl, dun mo maiisip that you wasted something that is GOLD ... People tends to realize the real value of something when its over... YOU JUST CAN"T HAVE IT ALL...

I wish it won't be over for you...

Edited by Raizenne