gusto ko kasing gawing web browser kiosk ang isa kong pc para hindi nila mabago settings at makapag navigate away from a certain website, naka dedicate lang yung browser sa isang website

ah i see.

This requires that you have a web server running in the PC that has the browser, so that you can run an HTML page .

This is the html page that you need to save . change the mypage.html to whatever website you have.

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.open('mypage.html','MeM','menubar=no,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,left=0,top=0,fullscreen=yes');
</script>	
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Brod, MS Access is a desktop application. It's entirely different sa Web Page. However, there's a tool in MS Access also to create a web page that will use your MS Access tables as database. But that would need you to install Frontpage Extensions in your Internet Information Server.

PM Me if you need more help. Is this for your thesis?

cg pm kita bro... i hope this will end my prob.... tnx bro..

• 3 weeks later...

ah i see.

This requires that you have a web server running in the PC that has the browser, so that you can run an HTML page .

This is the html page that you need to save . change the mypage.html to whatever website you have.

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.open('mypage.html','MeM','menubar=no,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,left=0,top=0,fullscreen=yes');
</script>	
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

question ulit sir, pano kung google search engine yung site na gusto kong i-display?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does any1 here knows how to link/connect the yahoo mail to microsoft outlook? What url address should I use? Kindly advice mga master.

not tried yet to with MS Outlook, pero last time I checked you need a premium account para magawa to with yahoo. Usually you will need the pop3 and smtp server to link your webmail to an email client. We ended up using Outlook express and Thunderbird for this, and gmail was only easiest way to setup.

this is not a programming topic by the way.hehe i think.

Edited by DarkCrimson

@hitokiri,

brod, kahit anong website no problem , ang trick talaga sa ganito is how to set the browser na wala syang address bar , which only javascript can do (as far as i know)

local policy pede to...or gpo kung may AD kau.

but if standalone lang, meron nilabas ung microsoft before na pang internet kiosk wherein pede mo iset to and much better you can assign websites n inde nila pede ibrowse or vice versa. Windows Steady State ata ung name.

Has anyone used ASP.net? I'm currently using C#.net windows applications. I'd like to setup ASP.net in my PC and I'm wondering how can I go that? Thanks!

depende sa version ng visual studio mo.

normally what you need ay IIS lang to setup an asp.net app.

kung i expose mo to sa web you need to do more *check http://codinglikeageek.blogspot.com" for a tutorial kung paano ito ginagawa.

pero kung debugging at local lang automatic na ito sa vs2008-2010

• 1 month later...

guys cencya na sa inyo, pero tulong naman oh

i really need to learn how to do wheeling sa excel.. common term is lottery wheeling.

i dont brag naman but doing probability and analysis gives me a set of numbers but the thing is isang set compose of 14- 15 numbers e sa wala akong pera iataya lahat so hinihiwalay ko

like ung draw today i almost had it again kso hndi lang sila sama sama.

thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

I am learning to make website and needs gm advice for open source CMS, I hate comparing things but which is effective for a newbie in terms of usability as well as earning a small amount?

which is better joomla 1.6 or wordpress 3.0?

Wordpress is easier for simpler projects, but is more suited for web sites like forums. Joomla can be used for a wider variety of web sites, but isnt that simple to use and configure. I have used Joomla, and am starting to use Wordpress.

ask ko lang...which is better in terms of "job-work issue" I mean ano ang mas malakas or yung mas demanding in IT work field....computer programming ba or networking or hardware stuff....system programing...network programming or web programming...etc....ano pwede nio advice...thanks in advance!!!

Wordpress is easier for simpler projects, but is more suited for web sites like forums. Joomla can be used for a wider variety of web sites, but isnt that simple to use and configure. I have used Joomla, and am starting to use Wordpress.

thanks for your sound advice Mr_Mister, how about the maintenance cost of the website do adsense work/:rolleyes:

Mga Masters,

Pwede nyo ba ako tulungan i-convert itong code from VB6 to VB.NET (2010 Express)? I developed kasi a program for private schools at gusto ko i-upgrade ang code to .Net pero I am having problem sa coding ng ADO to ADO.net

Here is the code I use:

Public Conn As New ADODB.Connection

Public Rs As ADODB.Recordset

Public Fld As ADODB.Field

Public ConnString

Dim Arr_Enrollees()

Dim Ctr

Private Sub Form_Load()

ConnString = "DRIVER={MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};SERVER=localhost;DATABASE=littleangel_db;UID=pss;PWD=pss;OPTION=3;"

Set Conn = New ADODB.Connection

Conn.ConnectionString = ConnString

Conn.Open

Set Rs = New ADODB.Recordset

Rs.CursorLocation = adUseServer

with Rs

Ctr=0

.open "select count(*) from file_enrollees", Conn

redim Arr_Enrollees(.fields("count(*)"), 2)

.close

.open "select * from file_enrollees", Conn

if not .eof then

.movefirst

Ctr=0

do while not .eof

Arr_Enrollees(Ctr, 0) = .fields("enrollees_fname")

Arr_Enrollees(Ctr, 1) = .fields("enrollees_lname")

.movenext

Ctr= Ctr + 1

loop

end if

.close

.open "select * from file_enrollees", Conn, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic

.addnew

!enrollees_fname = "Juan"

!enrollees_lname = "Calintong"

.update

.close

end with

End Sub

Sana merong makatulong maka-explain ng simple kung paano ma-convert itong example to VB.Net / ADO.Net

Thanks in advance

BTW. MySQL pala gamit ko