Compound Vs Isolation

• 2 weeks later...

ano lang pwede kainin na hindi fatty bukod sa chicken breast?

Fish is a good substitute kung nagsasawa ka na chicken breast. Tuna, Salmon, Tilapia, are all good choices.

Then there is always lean red meat. A little fat is ok too because you need that to up testosterone anyway.

Take some good kind of fats too. Olive oil did wonders for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I suggest do bodyweight training coz by doing pullups, pushups, dips and squats will make you strong for your weight. And eventually lalakas din kayo to add weight in those lifts. You can also do isolation exercises using bodyweight like tricep extensions and bar curls for biceps

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I suggest do bodyweight training coz by doing pullups, pushups, dips and squats will make you strong for your weight. And eventually lalakas din kayo to add weight in those lifts. You can also do isolation exercises using bodyweight like tricep extensions and bar curls for biceps

Body weight training is good and can be a good start for those getting into fitness. However, body weight training doesn't have progressive overload, which is essential for building larger muscles. It can be good for definition, but not mass. The best is to combine body weight training with training with equipment. For example, I still do push-ups every now and then even if I do flat bench presses most of the time. I also do pull ups and chin ups for my lats in place of a lat machine since I have yet to take care of the lat machine cables here at home.

• 3 weeks later...