Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

On 12/8/2021 at 7:46 PM, Harding said:

crab mentality

Maybe, but Ressa's mentality is I dont care if the country goes down as long as Digong goes down as well.  Watch her speech, there is so much half truth on it just to poison the minds of foreign countries about the Philippines and Du30.

Edited by haroots2
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 12/11/2021 at 12:25 PM, haroots2 said:

Maybe, but Ressa's mentality is I dont care if the country goes down as long as Digong goes down as well.  Watch her speech, there is so much half truth on it just to poison the minds of foreign countries about the Philippines and Du30.

That's worse than crab mentality. She is peddling her profession to destabilize the government to make it give in to her foreign clients' political pressure. 

Wala ata akong napansin na binanggit pabagsakin si D30 kundi kinasuhan siya bilang isang kritiko yun nga lang kung bakit nakatanggap pa siya ng first one for the Pinas a Nobel Peace award. Yung ngang weight lifter na kasama sa matrix para pabagsakin si D30 at gobyerno nagtamo ng first Olympic gold medal pero hindi nakasuhan. May protesta pa sa Nobel Peace awardee pero doon sa Olympic gold medalist binigyan pa ng pera. Marahil dahil kay Nobel awardee magkakautang ang Pinas ng 13 trillion pesos. What a mentality!   

This election, I will definitely go to BBM.  I am not a Marcos Loyalist or Cory but admit being a Defensor supporter before. Of all the candidates I can say that BBM has the skillset and character to lead the country. I have nothing against Robredo but my thoughts is that she is quite raw for the presidency.

The issue that they are throwing with BBM being the son of a Martial law leader does not affect my thought process. As you cannot judge a person just because he is the son of a dictator.

Again this is only my own opinion...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 2
7 hours ago, plug said:

Wala ata akong napansin na binanggit pabagsakin si D30 kundi kinasuhan siya bilang isang kritiko yun nga lang kung bakit nakatanggap pa siya ng first one for the Pinas a Nobel Peace award. Yung ngang weight lifter na kasama sa matrix para pabagsakin si D30 at gobyerno nagtamo ng first Olympic gold medal pero hindi nakasuhan. May protesta pa sa Nobel Peace awardee pero doon sa Olympic gold medalist binigyan pa ng pera. Marahil dahil kay Nobel awardee magkakautang ang Pinas ng 13 trillion pesos. What a mentality!   

As usual, incoherent argument. What does libel case filed by a private citizen has to do with olympic gold on weight lifting?

Destabilizing a government does not mean bringing it down. The likes of Rezza would churn out trash that would influence public opinion and support away from the leader. A leader without public support becomes weak and can be forced to make decisions on critical issues that are not in the interest of the country. Fortunately, she failed. At the same time, her award exposed the bastardization of the Nobel peace Prize by powerful vested interest groups.

14 hours ago, maestro90 said:

This election, I will definitely go to BBM.  I am not a Marcos Loyalist or Cory but admit being a Defensor supporter before. Of all the candidates I can say that BBM has the skillset and character to lead the country. I have nothing against Robredo but my thoughts is that she is quite raw for the presidency.

The issue that they are throwing with BBM being the son of a Martial law leader does not affect my thought process. As you cannot judge a person just because he is the son of a dictator.

Skillset and character? Whaaat? haha He didn't even finish his undergrad degree. Tagal na sa pulitika nyan maestro, wala namang maipagmalaking accomplishment >,<

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 8:45 AM, maestro90 said:

I share your political views

• Winner! (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hindi ko bet ang pink at 'di ako bilib kay Leni nung una. Pawn daw kasi,papansin, epal, dilawan, lutang, pero I gave all candidates a chance, opened my mind and tried to understand.  No prejudice, hate and emotional connections, just records and facts. She can lead. Natapunan lang siya ng putik and hindi na tayo tumingin kung bakit ba siya binabato. I will vote for her not because sinabi niya na she just wanted to stop BBM from winning but because based on her track record, coa rating and transparency she showed leadership and capability of running the country. I don't hate BBM or any other candidates but I think kailangan lang natin kumalma, isantabi ang galit at panlalait at tingnan mabuti kung sino ang may totoong nagawa at may magagawa. Hindi ito boto mo lang, boto ito para sa bansa mo. Yun lang po ang aking opinyon, have a good day po everyone, ingat palagi :) 

Edited by Gerogerogero
  • Winner! (+1) 1
22 hours ago, Booblehead said:

LOL anong leadership pinagsasabi mo eh ang dami ngang galit sa kanya. 

Nasaan vision niya at plataporma?

You can check her list of accomplishments and verify them. And it doen't necessarily mean na pag maraming galit eh hindi effective as a leader.Si BBM or any other candidate din naman maraming haters at leader silang lahat but we have to ask ourselves who is better qualified based on recent accomplishments and may clear intent to help the country without any political and personal baggage. Again marami na pong resources and information to check each candidates plan for the country. They're available you just have to look for it. My point is to compare them without any prejudice or bias. And hate or any emotion is usually not a good parameter or logical tool for making decisions. Good morning po :) 

Edited by Gerogerogero
  • Like (+1) 1
9 hours ago, MasterHokage said:

Puppet president lang kasi si leni for sure, she is good for humanitarian mission, but not a wise leader.

Isko moreno or bbm for sure

Good morning. Puppet president dahil?  What makes a leader wise? Anong parameter mo dito? Kinilala mo ba siya or hindi mo na sinubukan dahil sa bias, peer pressure, galit at social media? 

Isko I personally think is a better choice than BBM. Compare all of them without prejudice or hate. Bansa yung nakataya dito hindi lang ego at personal beliefs.

Edited by Gerogerogero

2015 pa lang, nag ooperate na ang Cambridge Analytica sa pinas sa kung sino man politico maka afford ng services nila. 1 million low EQ pinoys muna who eventually influenced some of their friends or family members. Key : galitin ang mga ito using constant well-made propaganda videos.

Example :

1M (Initial targeted pinoys) > organically influence 5 people each = 5M > organically influence 5 people each = 25M > and so on....

You can ask your most hardcore politics-crazy fb friend to check their fb by doing the following :

1. Go to your  FB help and Support menu > Help Center

2. Type "Cambridge Analytica" in the search bar.

3. You should see something like below :

Note Yun nga lang bihira ang aamin sa 1M na yun na classified sila as low EQ kaya easy target for online propaganda.  Link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Hack

CA.png

Edited by shallow_val
Added better explanation and link
  • Like (+1) 1

Heard thru the grapevine:

if BBM is elected president the first order from Malacanan is to order the recovery of all their ill gotten wealth from their former cronies. These include Fortune Tobacco from Lucio Tan, PLDT, Meralco, etc.  This is probably the reason why no business group has openly supported BBM up to now.  True?

• Haha (+1) 1
2 hours ago, IamGrumpy said:

Heard thru the grapevine:

if BBM is elected president the first order from Malacanan is to order the recovery of all their ill gotten wealth from their former cronies. These include Fortune Tobacco from Lucio Tan, PLDT, Meralco, etc.  This is probably the reason why no business group has openly supported BBM up to now.  True?

False.  He won't have any legal papers to support it.  Plus its self incriminating to the Marcoses.

On 12/13/2021 at 11:31 PM, simene12 said:

Skillset and character? Whaaat? haha He didn't even finish his undergrad degree. Tagal na sa pulitika nyan maestro, wala namang maipagmalaking accomplishment >,<

Tama. Dapat tingnan natin track record at un sincerity. Eto p, sa dami ng kaso ng mga Marcos, wala yan aatupagin kundi ayusin un mga kaso nila. Isipin nyo 7 counts of graft & corruption, convicted na yn nasa supreme court na. Madami pa hinahabol na pera sa kanila dahil sa dami ng ninakaw nila. Haay sana matuto na tayo sa mga Marcos. Peace...