All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

during my high school heydays, Nicole Miller for men worked for me... dami girls lapit, inaamoy-amoy pa ako...

i guess it's with the body chemistry na rin that makes perfume smell lovelier.

btw, anyone know where to find this perfume? medyo matagal na to. di ko na alam saan binebenta to...

I go for Aigner Pour Home (from Etienne Aigner), kind of aftershave/edt for gents.

It is sometimes hard to find, so whenever I travel, I walk by malls to check if they have. I found it in SM at Harrison Plaza the last time.

How do they say: Try it, and you'll like it :P

Edited by marconista

for me...if i really want to have sex with my partner...i'll put on juniper breeze by bath and body works... it always turns him on

pero kung papa cute lang ako... i'll go for green tea scent by arden

pero kapag its my ovulation day... i'll go for natural scent... studies say that the woman's natural scent during this day is very stimulating for the men

• 4 weeks later...

Actually pag may type ako the first thing I do is to "subtly" smell him. If I like it.. to hell with subtlety ;)

For me: Glamorous by Lauren, Green Tea / Blue Grass by Arden, Juniper Breeze (Bath and Body Works). Depends on my mood, I love scents.

On my guy: Issey Miyake's good. Used to like Tommy, but not anymore. ACQUA DI GIO is the best. I love using yung shower gel ng BF ko. Tapos pa he pops in a Rob Thomas or John Mayer CD... grrr! An assault on my senses that I can't resist :evil:

Actually pag may type ako the first thing I do is to "subtly" smell him. If I like it.. to hell with subtlety ;)

An assault on my senses that I can't resist :evil:

lolzzz :D

Natuwa naman ako sa line mo over subtlety! :P

Anyway, I'm using Romance for Men now.... and I get the ladies approval.

:D :D :D

pansin ko lang... (correct me if im wrong)

When scent on men ang paguusapan, you girls tend to be sensuous on the subject... :unsure:

Tama ba ko ladies????

hahahahaha

usually in an EB/gimik... and am with guys who.. has propositioned me one time or another... id get whispers like "Sh!t, ang sarap mo kainin"... or "Grabe ___, ang bango mo!"

vanilla lang katapat ng men sa buhay ko, pramis!!!! :D

Okay lang pa vanilla with nuts para cranchy.... :D :D :D

Perfume is not for me, have allergic reaction to the smell.... very rare do I find a scent that I am comfy with.... but baby cologne is fine with me...

I would prefer the scent of a girl 10 minutes after the shower where in the natural scent of the person has been slightly secreted and the skin naturally moisten... A picture of perfection :) :D :D :wub:

hahahahaha

usually in an EB/gimik... and am with guys who.. has propositioned me one time or another... id get whispers like "Sh!t, ang sarap mo kainin"... or "Grabe ___, ang bango mo!"

vanilla lang katapat ng men sa buhay ko, pramis!!!! :D

Okay lang pa vanilla with nuts para cranchy.... :D :D :D

somebody called? ay cranchy pala..kalo ko krunchy