Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

sperm is microscopic

baka pinagliguan nila yun? did you check for any sperm floating??? :D :D :D

Sa mga KFC take out, be sure to check the pieces of chicken ...

Example

Box of 6 should have

3 big parts (either Thighs or breast parts)

3 small parts (either wings or legs)

When you get home you just migh find out that all they gave you are SMALL PARTS .... HASSLE

Yeah they just might rerplace it, but what if you are far away already from the outlet....

Better be sure ... it takes a glimpse of the box or bucket

Edited by lomex32
Sa mga KFC take out, be sure to check the pieces of chicken ...

Example

Box of 6 should have

3 big parts (either Thighs or breast parts)

3 small parts (either wings or legs)

When you get home you just migh find out that all they gave you are SMALL PARTS .... HASSLE

Yeah they just might rerplace it, but what if you are far away already from the outlet....

Better be sure ... it takes a glimpse of the box or bucket

this happened to me before, so freaking irritating, why couldn't they just tell you to wait for a few mintues while they cook a new batch rather than just put whatever part they could find.

This King Crab Branch in P Guevarra San Juan could probably win the most taga

restaurant in this area. The crabs are so expensive but they still switch the crabs

you chose with some of lesser quality or worst, dead already!

Their 3 Cups chicken is chicken adobo of one leg! It costs almost 200 pesos ++

but they will give you only 1 chicken leg chopped into so many pieces.

And wost of all, the chinese owners of this restaurant are hard to talk to.

They even pretend that they are just employees and not the actual owners.

• 1 month later...
Guest BDC0425

me and my girl ate yesterday sa karate kid last night. It was not the first time we ate there then dahil sa natural na pagiging pakialamero ko, tinignan ko ang tray na ginamit to serve us and grabe nakadikit na yung mat( to avoid slipping ) dun sa tray. I told one of the crew and know what she answered???

" sir araw araw po namin yan nililinis and gabi na po kase kaya ganyan na yan. "

iniisip ko s@%t if I spit dun sa tray wala pa rin sila alam so that means yung susunod na user malalawayan ang mga utensils and straw nila. :sick: :sick: :sick:

I dont know if this is just an isolated case but hindi ko na pinaalam sa manager nila obviously he/she wasnt efficient sa work niya. so why tell it to them??? lagay ko na lang dito para sa ating mga MTC members.

• 4 weeks later...

About a month ago, me and my family had lunch at Bakahan at Manukan inside SM megamall. The food was ok naman, its just typical filipino comfort food. I then noticed near the end of our meal that a waiter was placing small cups of leche flan on the customer's tables. Seeing that everybody is given a cup, I assumed that it was on-the-haus. (the leche flan's taste is less than average). When I reviewed the bill, there it was.... they charged us for the leche flan (and at more than 15 pesos per cup).

It's not that I'm MABARAT, but as consumers, we should not be deceived into paying for something we do not want.

Lesson here: If the server gives out something that you did not order... ask first if its compliments of the resto.

BTW... I let this incident go since my mom gets nervous when I start looking for the manager.

I just like to share you a thought about making complaints, escpecially if its about food.

First, when you would like your food to be replaced, try to express it on the waiter or on the manager in a calm way. In short, be as kind as possible (even if your blood pressure is going up). That way the food that will be delivered to you will be taken cared of nicely. TAO DIN YUN, and they would react as nice or as bad as you would to them.

Be loud about your complain, then the food that comes back become questionable. They can make it look clean but the waiter or even the cook can put some filthy things in them and you wouldnt know. :sick:

Now, in case you decide to leave, or just get your money back, get the manager, get the name of the waiter, take some pictures, make a scene, or in short, COMPLAIN LIKE YOU WOULD RAISE HELL. :grr: But make sure you wont come back in there in the future to eat .... :D

• 4 weeks later...

There are scammers also lurking in the fast food joints looking for a quick buck. They'd complain about the food and plant either a nail or a cockroach to get a free meal or even demand for a big amount of "hush" money. :grr:

I've seen them operating around. The funny thing is they have jobs and are college graduates (at least they appear to be) but don't act educated at all.

Even if the staff had profusely apologized they would brow beat them. They don't give a sh_t even if the waiter or cook will lose their jobs just as long as they get their MONEY. :grr:

Standard Operating Procedure in a service community if faced with a disatisfied customer:

1. Apologize

2. Offer a refund/replace/ other comps.

Either way you look, they would lose customers, if they are sloppy in their work. <_<

But for the scammers, they seem to have no conscience at all! (I saw them plant a cockroach that they had hidden inside a napkin). This group would even brag that they are from MEDIA! (I don't think so) :grr:

Edited by clitlicker
  • 1 month later...

Please constructively criticize. I know how frustration easily leads some of us to say that the place is terrible and just leave it at that. But maybe if we describe the details of our gripe, it may help the establishment serve us better in the future. Having written that, I know that some establishments do not necessarily want some people's business.

I just had a good meal at Amici's and I decided to go for a slice of Red Ribbon's Taisan bread. When I get to the counter, the cashier was dealing with a guy who ordered cake. There were 2 other employees there who kept on asking me what I wanted and everytime I said I wanted a slice of taisan, they kept on saying that I should order it from the cashier. Yup, the same cashier who somehow had such a difficult time processing the first guy's order.

Eventually, some lady cut in front of me and I let it go thinking that she was going to order something simple. Indeed, she ordered something simple (2 empanadas, I believe) but based on the employees' reaction and movements, I sensed that it was also gonna take an eternity before this lady got her empanadas so I decided that Red Ribbon Walter Mart did not deserve my business today nor does it deserve my business any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Leviticus

at Jollibee once. I was roaming the mall during lunch time so was looking for somewhere fast to eat. passed by Mcdo puno, KFC slow service, Tokyo tokyo pila.

Jollibee walang tao. I wondered why. I stood at the counter and was deciding what to order, took me less than a minute to choose (duh.. burger, chicken, or spaghetti lang ang choices). there were plenty of counter guys but no one was minding me. I was standing there for like 5-7 minutes already with no other customers. I decided to leave. nung paalis na ako saka naman may pumansin sa akin na counter guy. I told them square off "ANG TAGAL NINYO KANINA PA AKO NANDITO NAKATAYO".

My dad naman sa Jollibee. May kameeting siya in another place. after the meeting they decided to grab a bite to eat bago magbyahe since dinner time na. gusto nila yung mabilis because habol nga nila ang traffic. first they ordered burger steak but according to the counter it would take 15 minutes. they asked what is the fastest to be prepared, chickenjoy raw in 3 minutes.

okay, so order sila chicken joy and some fries to pass the time. pati softdrinks.

after 30 minutes wala pa order. my dad went to the counter and asked for the manager. sagot ng mga counter guys ay "sir, ano po ang kailangan nila" to which my dad answered "kailangan ko ang manager".

the manager arrived and dad explained the situation, that the 3 minute wait became 30 minutes already. the manager said nawala raw ang order slip nila (d'oh) and please wait for another 5 minutes for them to prepare it. my dad got pissed and took out his cellphone and started to dial while saying to the manager "alam mo, madali lang kausapin ang head office ninyo nowadays".

natakot ang manager. oramismo may order sila with plenty of additional food they did not order.

mali kasi talaga sila

Guest Makaikishi
at Jollibee once. I was roaming the mall during lunch time so was looking for somewhere fast to eat. passed by Mcdo puno, KFC slow service, Tokyo tokyo pila.

Jollibee walang tao. I wondered why. I stood at the counter and was deciding what to order, took me less than a minute to choose (duh.. burger, chicken, or spaghetti lang ang choices). there were plenty of counter guys but no one was minding me. I was standing there for like 5-7 minutes already with no other customers. I decided to leave. nung paalis na ako saka naman may pumansin sa akin na counter guy. I told them square off "ANG TAGAL NINYO KANINA PA AKO NANDITO NAKATAYO".

My dad naman sa Jollibee. May kameeting siya in another place. after the meeting they decided to grab a bite to eat bago magbyahe since dinner time na. gusto nila yung mabilis because habol nga nila ang traffic. first they ordered burger steak but according to the counter it would take 15 minutes. they asked what is the fastest to be prepared, chickenjoy raw in 3 minutes.

okay, so order sila chicken joy and some fries to pass the time. pati softdrinks.

after 30 minutes wala pa order. my dad went to the counter and asked for the manager. sagot ng mga counter guys ay "sir, ano po ang kailangan nila" to which my dad answered "kailangan ko ang manager".

the manager arrived and dad explained the situation, that the 3 minute wait became 30 minutes already. the manager said nawala raw ang order slip nila (d'oh) and please wait for another 5 minutes for them to prepare it. my dad got pissed and took out his cellphone and started to dial while saying to the manager "alam mo, madali lang kausapin ang head office ninyo nowadays".

natakot ang manager. oramismo may order sila with plenty of additional food they did not order.

mali kasi talaga sila

That's the problem sometimes when fast-food restaurants expand...the service and the quality of the food sometimes is the one that suffers.

I had an experience with Chowking Makati (Pacific Star Bldg. along Buendia)...my order for a simple Nai-Cha took from 3 minutes to 30 minutes. Dapat yung mga simpleng orders ang unang tinatapos...and I never went there again...

Guest Leviticus

ewan ko ba bakit sa Jollibee ko lang naeexperience eto.

whenever I order take out they will give me a number and then ask me to sit down. eh kaya nga take out eh so that alis agad. usually inuuna ibigay ang drinks so uupo ka sa table and wait. sa tagal mo maghintay ubos na ang softdrink mo and ang fries kinakain mo na.

last time me and my daughter went to jollibee to order take out. yung nacho fries nila will take raw 7 minutes (this is take out) so sabi ko ok since yan ang order ng anak ko. nagbayad ako and then waited for the receipt. ang ginawa ba naman ng cashier/counter girl pagkatangap ng pera ko ay lumipat ng ibang register and TOOK THE ORDER of the customer there. sabay kami na sineservisan. she prepared our take out order and the dine-in order of the other guy. nauna pang natapos ang isang customer. when she returned to me I had to remind her about the receipt and the change. binigay nya sa akin ang change and receipt along with the metal number. I told her hindi na, hihintayin na lang namin ang order namin since 1 more minute na lang at ready na siya according to her 7 minutes (yes, we were standing at the counter for 6 minutes; I know because I was timing her). she said ok and if I could please move to allow the customer behind me to order. I said no I will not move (hehe.. hijack ko ang line) and dapat kanina pa nya binigay sa akin ang number in the first place. pinaghintay nya kami that long so we will wait for our order.

ang bastos ba naman. pagdating ng order namin c/o another counter crew sabi ba naman ng kumuha ng order namin ay "dun sa mama na yun" sabay turo gamit ang nguso. wtf?!? kung hindi ko lang kasama ang anak ko at that time kakausapin ko ang manager

BERHOUZ

I had a bad experience here

My lady and I ordered Shawerma ....

After a waiter served our order (which took 25 long minutes), I noticed that it did not contain any Onions (sibuyas)

My GF look at the menu and it explicitely mentions Tomatoes, Cucumber and ONIONS

I called the waiter who served and asked why the damn food did not contain any Onions .....

He answered SIR wala na kami White Onions ....

So I Said that you should have said that BEFORE we ordered......!!! By the way, it was an old waitress who took our order ...

Anyway I simply said, I wont be eating this and so did my GF...... and of course I wont be paying it......

The faggot waiter went to the counter and talked to the rest of the waitresses and started their BLAMING game among themeselves ......

Im just about to get money to pay for our drinks ... (drinks na lang babayaran ko) suddenly i HEARD a voice from the discussing waiters and waitresses saying

"PWEDE NAMAN KAININ YAN NA WALANG SIBUYAS"

It seemed i heared a BOXING BELL rang beside my ear .... I slowly walked towards the waiters/waitresses and asked WHO SAID ==> "PWEDE NAMAN KAININ YAN NA WALANG SIBUYAS"

They stood in silence ...... looking around i realized there was only one Waiter and the rest were HAGs ....

Though I am not so sure because the waiter is a faggot and his voice may have sounded like a shemale's

Nevertheless I pointed to HIM saying HINDI KAYA IKAW NAGSABI? The faggot denied

I asked loudly who said ==> "PWEDE NAMAN KAININ YAN NA WALANG SIBUYAS"

Because If I find out, I am going to stuff the food right down his/her throat .....

Since no one was answering, I chose to do this to the only waiter .... but then my GF stepped in and ask me to calm down....

The faggot waiter was PALE WHITE and looking at his eyes I know he was the one who said it ....

The old Hag waitress apologized to us ....... We left the place after settling the drinks we consumed

BTW .... When I was about to stuff the shawerma to the waiter ... he pleaded to his colleagues to call their supervisor .... but she never came ... Perhaps the supervisor knows the faggot deserves to be beaten black and blue ....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Makaikishi
BERHOUZ

I had a bad experience here

My lady and I ordered Shawerma ....

After a waiter served our order (which took 25 long minutes), I noticed that it did not contain any Onions (sibuyas)

My GF look at the menu and it explicitely mentions Tomatoes, Cucumber and ONIONS

I called the waiter who served and asked why the damn food did not contain any Onions .....

He answered SIR wala na kami White Onions ....

So I Said that you should have said that BEFORE we ordered......!!! By the way, it was an old waitress who took our order ...

Anyway I simply said, I wont be eating this and so did my GF...... and of course I wont be paying it......

The faggot waiter went to the counter and talked to the rest of the waitresses and started their BLAMING game among themeselves ......

Im just about to get money to pay for our drinks ... (drinks na lang babayaran ko) suddenly i HEARD a voice from the discussing waiters and waitresses saying

"PWEDE NAMAN KAININ YAN NA WALANG SIBUYAS"

It seemed i heared a BOXING BELL rang beside my ear .... I slowly walked towards the waiters/waitresses and asked WHO SAID ==> "PWEDE NAMAN KAININ YAN NA WALANG SIBUYAS"

They stood in silence ...... looking around i realized there was only one Waiter and the rest were HAGs ....

Though I am not so sure because the waiter is a faggot and his voice may have sounded like a shemale's

Nevertheless I pointed to HIM saying HINDI KAYA IKAW NAGSABI? The faggot denied

I asked loudly who said ==> "PWEDE NAMAN KAININ YAN NA WALANG SIBUYAS"

Because If I find out, I am going to stuff the food right down his/her throat .....

Since no one was answering, I chose to do this to the only waiter .... but then my GF stepped in and ask me to calm down....

The faggot waiter was PALE WHITE and looking at his eyes I know he was the one who said it ....

The old Hag waitress apologized to us ....... We left the place after settling the drinks we consumed

BTW .... When I was about to stuff the shawerma to the waiter ... he pleaded to his colleagues to call their supervisor .... but she never came ... Perhaps the supervisor knows the faggot deserves to be beaten black and blue ....

Dude no offense pero pwede nga naman kainin ang shawarma without the onions however, you were right about complaining since nakasulat nga naman sa menu na meron dapat sibuyas ang shawarma. The one mistake they had was they had to tell you indirectly na pwedeng kainin ang in-order mo without the other condiment.

Such small matters like the quality of the food and service are one of the reasons why food service here in the Philippines is under the satisfactory rating for some people.

Edited by Makaikishi
This King Crab Branch in P Guevarra San Juan could probably win the most taga

restaurant in this area. The crabs are so expensive but they still switch the crabs

They even pretend that they are just employees and not the actual owners.

y

you hit the nail right on the head. owners have very bad customer service. no wonder very few clients go back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leviticus

Kakatapos lang ng exam week of my daughter so I asked her where she wants to have merienda. syempre ang sagot ay "Jollibee"!

so ayun, pila ako sa jollibee. order ng anak ko ay cheezy nachos. so the total order was: Burger meal with upgrade of fries to cheezy nachos and upgrade of softdrinks to iced tea, and a jolly hotdog.

total ng lahat ay 121.00. I gave the counter girl a 500 bill. sinukli nya sa akin ay for a 200 bill. napatingin ako sa counter girl and kindly corrected her that kulang ang change because I gave her a 500 bill. simangot agad si counter girl and said "sir, hindi ho. 200 ang binigay ninyo". I asked her to check and make sure, calm pa ako nun baka pagod lang kasi si counter girl. nubayan.. ayaw icheck kasi "nakasara na po ang cash register".

ayan.. uminit na ulo ko. i asked her to open it up because kulang ako ng 300 na sukli and I was very very sure that I gave her a 500 bill. kung 10 peso coin na nawala masakit na sa loob, 300 pa.

I told her to call her supervisor to open up the register. dumating si supervisor and asked what the problem was. I told him mali ang sukli na binigay sa akin because I gave the counter girl a 500 bill but she only gave me change for 200. the supervisor swiped his card through the register and checked the receipt, then gave me the remaining 300.

ganun lang. no questions or even looking at the contents of the cash register. sheesh! naisip ko ay paano kung sinabi kong 1000 ang binayad ko sa counter girl? yung supervisor ni hindi reprimand si counter girl for the inconvenience. parang wala sa supervisor ang nangyari.

and to top it off french fries lang ang binigay sa akin ng counter girl and not the cheezy fries, which I once again corrected her.

nakakadismaya ang service sa Jollibee; unlike noon na very efficient daig pa ang Mcdo. nowadays parang pagod or tinatamad or worse parang robot na ang mga service crew sa jollibee.

Guest Makaikishi

We never went back to King Crab because of their expensive food pero kung ganyan pala ang service e hindi na ako nagtataka kung bakit nga konti na lang ang kumakain dyan.

"This King Crab Branch in P Guevarra San Juan could probably win the most taga

They even pretend that they are just employees and not the actual owners."

Guest Makaikishi
Kakatapos lang ng exam week of my daughter so I asked her where she wants to have merienda. syempre ang sagot ay "Jollibee"!

so ayun, pila ako sa jollibee. order ng anak ko ay cheezy nachos. so the total order was: Burger meal with upgrade of fries to cheezy nachos and upgrade of softdrinks to iced tea, and a jolly hotdog.

total ng lahat ay 121.00. I gave the counter girl a 500 bill. sinukli nya sa akin ay for a 200 bill. napatingin ako sa counter girl and kindly corrected her that kulang ang change because I gave her a 500 bill. simangot agad si counter girl and said "sir, hindi ho. 200 ang binigay ninyo". I asked her to check and make sure, calm pa ako nun baka pagod lang kasi si counter girl. nubayan.. ayaw icheck kasi "nakasara na po ang cash register".

ayan.. uminit na ulo ko. i asked her to open it up because kulang ako ng 300 na sukli and I was very very sure that I gave her a 500 bill. kung 10 peso coin na nawala masakit na sa loob, 300 pa.

I told her to call her supervisor to open up the register. dumating si supervisor and asked what the problem was. I told him mali ang sukli na binigay sa akin because I gave the counter girl a 500 bill but she only gave me change for 200. the supervisor swiped his card through the register and checked the receipt, then gave me the remaining 300.

ganun lang. no questions or even looking at the contents of the cash register. sheesh! naisip ko ay paano kung sinabi kong 1000 ang binayad ko sa counter girl? yung supervisor ni hindi reprimand si counter girl for the inconvenience. parang wala sa supervisor ang nangyari.

and to top it off french fries lang ang binigay sa akin ng counter girl and not the cheezy fries, which I once again corrected her.

nakakadismaya ang service sa Jollibee; unlike noon na very efficient daig pa ang Mcdo. nowadays parang pagod or tinatamad or worse parang robot na ang mga service crew sa jollibee.

Napapansin ko lang na sa Jollibee ka lang nagkakaroon ng mga problema pagdating sa customer service. May I ask saang Jollibee branch ito para malaman ko na in advance just in case. Thanks.

Guest Leviticus
Napapansin ko lang na sa Jollibee ka lang nagkakaroon ng mga problema pagdating sa customer service. May I ask saang Jollibee branch ito para malaman ko na in advance just in case. Thanks.

the first instance (post) was at jollibee sm fairview. there are two branches of jollibee there, dun sa may malapit sa department store yung tukoy ko.

the take out thing is with every jollibee branch that I go to. lagi ako pinaghihintay sa order na take out.

the latest occurred here at the provinces in pangasinan.

pinakaworse jollibee branch that I went to was at jollibee edsa corner aurora blvd, yung nasa ilalim ng underpass. marami ako kwento but the one that stands out was when I ordered for anything in the menu (24 hours raw sila) but wala namang available. sheesh!!! paghihintayin ka pa ng 30 minutes

Bacolod Chicken SM Fairview

I just moved and didn't have all my stuff in the new apartment yet. But I was going to "christen" it na (haha!). So me and the GF passed by Bacolod Chicken (former favorite eating place) to order the usual Inasal, and since I didn't have a ref in the new place yet, two cokes in cans. Take out.

Stupid me didn't bother to check. Excited e... Ever tried eating inasal chicken without cokes? Or cold water? Bitin... s@%t... I checked the receipt, I was charged 30 pesos each for the missing cokes in can.

Maybe two weeks later, me and the GF went malling. I wanted to go back to Bacolod Chicken, but she didn't want the confrontation. So I made a ruse, I kinda dropped her off in the video store, promised to be back in a jiffy.

Went to Bacolod Chicken and asked for the manager. Wala pa daw yung manager. Maybe 3 lang yung crew (maaga pa e) and a few customers. So I just went to talk to the cashier and explained that about two weeks ago I orderd the inasal and two cokes. Told them I don't have the receipt with me right now, and that I don't intend to get refunded for the two cokes. I could care less. I just told her in a voice I was really trying hard not to raise (but still angry), that you fools charged 30 pesos each for cokes that are not in the takeout bag. BAD SERVICE! I am NOT eating in this place anymore, and will tell all my friends about it. You people will lose your jobs coz this place will close.

Fast forward maybe 8 months later. What used to be a busy restaurant is now nilalangaw. Last I heard, they are "moving".

SM CITY BAGUIO

Shakey's

A few months ago, my family decided to go out and eat at Shakeys to celebrate my little sister's birthday. We ordered Basket of Mojos and Chicken Wings as appetizers, and Grand Slam for our main course. Anyway, I noticed the waitress who was taking our order was looking a little bit depressed, tired, sad, in-a-bad mood, was having her period or whatever. So she approached us looking like a rape victim, with no greetings whatsoever, took our orders and REPEATED it in front of us. When our supposedly mojos and chicken wings were served, we were surprised to be given another food made from potatoes (sorry, forgot the name) and the wings. So my dad told her that this was not our order. To our surprise, she insisted that we ordered the one she served (with her fugly face frowning over us). It went to the point that became like a kids' argument: "No, it's not." "Yes, it is!". Before my dad boils his blood over, I raised my voice and shouted "EH MOJOS NGA INORDER NAMIN EH!" and made sure everyone would hear it. When the manager heard it, he rushed over to our table and pulled out the waitress and sincerely apologized. We told him about our order and he said, in a professional way, that he would replace the order. Then my dad asked if the error would be deducted to the waitress' salary, he said yes. Not wanting that to happen, my dad just accepted the order and requested the mistake to be added on our bill.

After that, I didn't want to go back to Shakey's anymore. But one time I was in the grocery with my mom and I suddenly saw a guy smiled at me. At first I was puzzled who the guy was, then I remembered it was the manager. After that, I go to Shakey's and eat there again but I can't find the waitress anymore.

Tea House (SM City Baguio branch)

Before you enter this restaurant, you will be welcomed with uniformed waiters puffing their cigarettes, leaning on the wall lookin' like goons waiting for their next victim. Do not expect ANYONE of the staff to greet you when you enter. When seated, a waiter will give you the menu without opening his mouth. After getting your order, he will immediately leave, still not uttering a word and leave the menu with you. When you ask them to get the menus already, they will ignore you - no, not just simply ignore, they will look at you and immediately look away pretending not to notice you. (When they did this to my dad, he threw the menus to the ground before the waiters got his attention. - I suggest doing this when ignored).

What more can you expect from this type of restaurant? My mom and dad knows the owner (gym-mates), they called up Mr. Chinese guy but he simply said, "Hayaan nyo na yan." WTF?! They said that the waiters are kababayans of the owner's wife. Maybe that's the reason for the waiters to have big heads. The dad of my girlfriend also called the owner because they are batch-mates, he said the same thing.

I experienced these things THREE TIMES IN A ROW: with my classmates, my parents, and my gf's parents . That's why I explained this in future tense. YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS RESTO WITHOUT A HEADACHE. Unless they change all their waiters. Take my word for it.

So, when you visit Baguio, please consider the the restaurants you are going to, if you don't want your day to be ruined.

Guest Leviticus

^^hehe.. kababayan pala kita :P

sa SM Baguio Pizzahut naman. they have this streamer put up proclaiming "On time or it's free". We ordered take out. according to the waitress it would be a 15-minute wait. we got our receipt and went to Watsons around the corner. when 20 minutes were finished we went back expecting our order to be waiting for us; hassle kasi sa Pizzahut because katabi ang entrance-exit so dagsaan ng tao. we asked the waitress for our order. yikes.. nawala raw ang order namin and it would take them 15-20 minutes to prepare nanaman.

so we reminded her about the streamer put up, with emphasis on FREE.

there is no such thing raw.

gulat aunty ko at that time. eh bakit pa nila nilalagay ang streamer na yun? according to the effing manager (whom my aunt called) it was only for deliveries. wala namang nakasulat sa streamer na APPLICABLE FOR DELIVERIES ONLY :thumbsdownsmiley:

basta the next time that happens in any pizzahut branch that I order alam ko na ang sasabihin. nagmamadali lang kasi kami at that time kaya we weren't in an arguing mode.

EDIT: while on the subject of Pizzahut, has anyone noticed that their pizza size has decreased? parang pati pizza may inflation ah. I remember mga 5 months ago 1-1/2 slices lang ng family size nila busog na ako, now para mabusog ako 3 slices na. and not that plentiful ang toppings. I also remember noticing about 6 months ago that their crust size has increased. now pati ang crust nila lumiit

Edited by Leviticus

MAX RESTO in SM MARILAO

"PALAKASAN ISSUE"

my family went to SM MARILAO to have a goodtime...

xmpre kasam mga kids at mga oldies namin...

ask den what do they like to have for lunch...

lahat gs2 tsiken...

so MAX ang ending....

aun hindi namn jampacked ang resto...

we arrived there around 1PM after lunch hour rush un ah...

nka order na sis ko...

tpos may dumating lang na new group sguro mga 8-10 sila...

kami nman mga 7-8pax...

aun namili din sila sa menu at umorder sa waiter...

i notice na nandun 1 guy na super asikaso sa kanila...

area manager pla ng MAX...

edi ang story nauna kami umorder sa kbilang gruop...

abay mantakin mo ms nauna pa silang mgkaroon ng food...

ok lang sna e...ksi may ksma din sila bata at bka guton na din...

at bka pdating na din orders namin...

to my disgust...20mins had passed since naservan ung kbilang group...

patapos na sila kumain wla pa food namin...

aun ! tlgang naginit ako sa resto at kinausap ang manager abpout what happend...

sorry daw kesyo pre order daw un...

e meron bang pre order na namili pa sa menu? anu idiot ba ako? wapaks !

sabi ko hindi namn ako nghaharian dito...

we jus want FAIR SERVICE...WALANG PALAKASAN !

u treat every customer with fair chance...

hindi dahil kilala ng area mgr nyo e uunahin nyo pa sila...

e mga bata ang kawawa nagugutom na !

so ginawa namin....the moment na papalapit ng ung food...

UMALIS nlang kami at sinabi kosa MANAGER....

inyo na po ung food nyo...

your resto has bad service skills and that you need to retrain your staff....

hahahahaha !

evreytime i pass MAX resto in SM Marilao...

i always look for the manager and say to her poor service pa din kyo...

sabay alis kaagad....

not giving her the satisfaction of replying...hahahaha !