Jap/Korean Fashion

cfran55

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know if there is BAPE in the philippines im guessing if they did its fake. if yes does anyone know where and how much they are thank you

Im not from Phils but theres no BAPEs in the Phils, if there was then its fake.

BAPEs are limited edition clothing and outside of Japan they only have some stores in NY, London & *I think* LA and some other places.

I have a few BAPE shoes but i had to buy them online, at an expensive price!

Trouble with BAPE & BBC is that Nigo (founder) wanted his clothing to be very limited and some of his shops in Japan are not listed in phone directories nor have shop signs for customers to find the label so its basically very very exclusive and thats what makes people want em'. Also some shops have a strict one item policy, so customers can only buy one item in that store for a month haha

He basically said he doesnt want much people to wear his clothing, and hence the limited editions coz each shirt/shoes have numbers on em.

thanks for the reply yes i know about bape and the exclusivness i was just wondering if there was fakes there since there are a lot of fakes on ebay

and didnt pharrell make bbc???

I think Nigo is to BAPE while Pharrell is to BCC.. not sure though..

Nigo owns BAPE but BBC is co with Pharrell but BBC is still under Nigo...BBC is more exclusive now than BAPE thanks to Pharrells selling market hehe

BUT yea it seems Phils doesnt have BAPE/BBC, maybe in future? I was in most of the major expensive malls of Phils in December but never found anything...there isnt much "fashion" stores in Phils mostly boutiques of labels like Kenneth Cole/Diesel/Replay etc but never a fashion store that would house Euro/Asian casual gear labels...

san ko nakita fakes na bape?

nasa isang coffee shop ako sa greenhills. may ale doon, dami dalang mga binebenta- siguro iiwan niya sa mga stalls sa loob, naka bape t-shirt.

isang beses din isang babae, chinese medyo middle age na, naka bape na bag- yung parang canvas ang material. obvious naman sa quality ng print peke.

so how bout the fakes???

bro would you wanna wear fakes? i mean sure some people wear fake Ralph Polo's etc but atleast they look near identical but we are talking about limited edition number shoes here...if you want good fakes i suggest searching through EBay or else look for your local flea market and im very sure they wouldnt be as good as a fake on EBay...

Never heard about Bape, what makes it special?

Got popular due to the pop trend of "unknown" local cool designers...What made Nigo special was that he created few styles and each were limited numbers, thats what makes them cool i guess...

i dont mind wearing the fakes i just love the colorways of the shoes and i went to my local flea market and no place got em i heard bape aint popular in the chicago area

try out this site...

http://www.ludakicks.com/

or

http://www.ludakicks.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5

they sell BAPEs but their website payment is going down for some time now...the site is in US dollars, and seeing your from USA right? this shouldnt be a problem hehe...

...BUT yea it seems Phils doesnt have BAPE/BBC, maybe in future? I was in most of the major expensive malls of Phils in December but never found anything...there isnt much "fashion" stores in Phils mostly boutiques of labels like Kenneth Cole/Diesel/Replay etc but never a fashion store that would house Euro/Asian casual gear labels...

Actually there is, to a certain extent. Its called homme et femme in Shangri-la. They don't carry Bape, or Billionaire Boys Club, but they do have A.P.C., Dior, Y-3, Fred Perry,Helmut Lang, and Marni; along with other very very interesting stuff. Whenever I'm in Shang I try to check out the stuff, and time my purchases with their end-of-season sales...

As far as I know, you can find some fake Bathing Ape shirts around; I got 2, as gifts from friends.

Also, I used to get one-of-a-kind tees from a store called tonic, near UAP. They carry a label that's called "Just Another Rich Kid"; that makes interesting shirts.

Happy hunting.

^thanks for reply

yea i heard of tonic in pasig that sells thehundreds

im mostly looking for bape shoes and if i can find some bape/bbc hoodies

but i cant wait to go next month i heard a store called american blvd in sm north edsa has some bapes dont know if they are authentic and price

hahaha! american blvd?! chong, yan ang old skool ng fakes dito! noong 80s pa sila ang mga nauna nagbenta ng fake na benetton shirts at sperry topsiders.

better off ka sa singapore makahanap niyan. meron akong nakita late last year sa isang store sa building sa orchard road na may hmv sa baba.

if your not really that particular of your bape items being brand new, you can try and go the the ukay ukay's in cubao or the one near edsa, yung sa may poea, once in a while they have bape items there. di kasi kilala masyado yung brand, di pinapansin ng mga bumibili dun....dapat lang yung have the patience to sort it out and check the merchandise for damages.