7010 replies to this topic

#7001 putokmolang

putokmolang

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:19 PM

I agree with sir Pnat8R - CTC's team may get a W or 2 for the last FIBA tournament. 

also agree with sir Will Robie statements. 

Win or lose, kahit matambakan pa tayo ng ibang bansa.  still TEAM PILIPINAS for me.  

#7002 Jackson45

Jackson45

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:30 PM

Sa tingin ko kahit anong team pa ang mabuo for national team, kahit sinong mga players pa ang mapasama dyan at kahit sino pang coach ang mapili ay wala ding mangyayari at olats pa din yan hanggat walang maayos na sistema ang SBP at walang enough na preparation. It will always be influenced by advertisement, commercialization and will benefit the few companies. Palakasan pa din mangyayari. Palakasan kung sinong kukuning players. Palakasan kung sinong magbebenefit sa sales. Bwisit talaga ang politics sa Pinas.

#7003 darksoulriver

darksoulriver

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:37 PM

itong lineup ni CTC would be better for the next FIBA asian cup pero hindi pwede sa World Tourney. 

for the SEA games looks like another Gold game nanaman.

#7004 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:11 AM

itong lineup ni CTC would be better for the next FIBA asian cup pero hindi pwede sa World Tourney. 

for the SEA games looks like another Gold game nanaman.

Puede naman. Dagdagan lang ng naturalized player. 

#7005 BiradorNgBUCOR

BiradorNgBUCOR

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:56 PM

Sa tingin ko kahit anong team pa ang mabuo for national team, kahit sinong mga players pa ang mapasama dyan at kahit sino pang coach ang mapili ay wala ding mangyayari at olats pa din yan hanggat walang maayos na sistema ang SBP at walang enough na preparation. It will always be influenced by advertisement, commercialization and will benefit the few companies. Palakasan pa din mangyayari. Palakasan kung sinong kukuning players. Palakasan kung sinong magbebenefit sa sales. Bwisit talaga ang politics sa Pinas.

agree

pero pwdeng simulant sa tamang pagpili ng coach at magandang programa sa phil basketball para maitaas natin sa antas na top 10 tayo sa world.

#7006 Journeyman6

Journeyman6

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:All about HER and my future Jeep! The rest is history!

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:55 PM

Simula't sapol ng Gilas Program ang naririnig na nating complain is yung lack of time for preparation and training with the exemption of the Gilas 1 lahat na kapos sa oras. IMO, if this is addressed properly a better result/placing is within grasp. Puede magbayad ng pinaka magaling na Coach sa US o EU to coach Gilas, kumuha ng magaling na Naturalized player para sa Gilas and the best PBA players to be released by their mother ball club to Gilas; pero hinde naman makakapag practice ng matagal, wala din mangyayari.

#7007 Rance

Rance

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Woooo~

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:49 PM

I have been catching up with college basketball and I can certainly say the future looks bright for our national team. We have taller and talented wing players in Kobe Paras, Dave Ildefonso, Javi Gomez De Liano, Thirdy Ravena, William Navarro and Calvin Oftana, and in my opnion these guys can are better than the guys who are currently in our national team namely Pogoy and Lee. As for the guards I think Juan Gomez De Liano, Rhenz Abando, Rey Suerte, Dalph Panopio and of course Remy Martin would make  a good pool of players to man our 1 and 2 positions. And I am really intrigue in the development of your bigs in Kai Sotto, AJ Edu, Carl Tamayo and Justine Baltazar. And who knows maybe we might suddenly find ourselves a fil foreigner or two with who can impact the make up of our NT like Rui Hachimura who is/are eligible to represent the Philippines come 2023.

#7008 BiradorNgBUCOR

BiradorNgBUCOR

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:56 PM

Simula't sapol ng Gilas Program ang naririnig na nating complain is yung lack of time for preparation and training with the exemption of the Gilas 1 lahat na kapos sa oras. IMO, if this is addressed properly a better result/placing is within grasp. Puede magbayad ng pinaka magaling na Coach sa US o EU to coach Gilas, kumuha ng magaling na Naturalized player para sa Gilas and the best PBA players to be released by their mother ball club to Gilas; pero hinde naman makakapag practice ng matagal, wala din mangyayari.

Preparation is the KEY from the 'right' coach - Blatt/Baldwin or both (why NOT?)

Then, we are REALLY serious about Philippine basketball and competing in the next 5 years and the future.

#7009 *kalel*

*kalel*

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,591 posts
  • Interests:yes, I am a Ginebra Fan :)

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:45 AM

Sana they will develop the basketball formula of danding cojuangco... kumuha ng top players sa collegiate ranks form a team... have them play together under a good coach...

Add them to the pba and pay them like pba players

#7010 BearGrylls23

BearGrylls23

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 07:46 AM

Sana they will develop the basketball formula of danding cojuangco... kumuha ng top players sa collegiate ranks form a team... have them play together under a good coach...
Add them to the pba and pay them like pba players

The pay them like pba players has to be the determining factor. They tried this with gilas 1. They teied it with cadets. Pero if there is more money to be made, the players will transition
My take is that the PBA transition fully to fiba play. Get rid of the NBA mentality. Then have Euro guest teams every conference. That way players adjust to the height and length and speed of Euro players.

#7011 Admiral Kunkka

Admiral Kunkka

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Tidebringer, Majestic Leviathan, Neptunian Sabre, Claddish Navy

Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:35 AM

Our players are skilled It's just that the Gilas that went to the Worlds was formed abruptly. You can wish all you want but we won't win a bronze in the next decade, let alone a gold in the Worlds. I am more concerned of winning the gold in the FIBA-Asia. So what exactly is the huge difference between the past and the present?

Banned?

No difference because the past and present are both losers. Not only in sports, but all 🤣

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)