Its Summertime!

Guest mitchiko1000

im planning to give myself "pasyal to the max" trekking galore...

hope na maayos ang working schdule...

just incase ill send myself to caliraya lake of laguna na lang ulit =p

ei guys, why dont we visit SUBIC BAY PHILIPPINES?..im recommending it kasi im from olongapo..dami tourist spots dun..pati mga beaches...

then you can hang-out in subic bay international tennis court for a game..hehe..for those who play tennis..kasi tennis is the perfect sport this summer.i'll be the tourist guide..hehe..kasama cuzin ko.kasi kabisado n nya mga places dun...

>>lapit lang..2 1/2 hours from manila via north luzon xpressway..then you can t0ur around historical places in bataan and resorts in pampanga..pwede rin deretso na baguio..5 hours nga lang.. pero sulit biyahe...xperience the summer of north luzon...

speaking of baguio, whose going to panagbenga festival??.hanggang march un..kita-kitz. i have frends there from st. louis university & UB..

dont wori bout the GIs.. marami parin tourists dun..besides, umaga naman..and you can still stay late at night..it's safe...

who is worried about the heat?..that's what summer is all about--the heat, the sun!

Summertime is really fun time for me!!! This is the time of the year were i'll be going back to the phils and see my whole family!!!

I know it will still be the usual "summertime" for me...go out of towns with the whole family, meet my friends/batchmates, shopping to the max...but im always looking forward for it!!!

There's just one thing i wish to happen...hopefully, i'll be able to see someone i've been longing to see!!!