The Best Ncaa / Uaap Team

Jasonkidd

^ former ateneo recruit cj perez and the marcelino twins are killing it in the ncaa. i'd be surprised if they don't go all the way this year

come to think of it, andami din nakinabang sa pitong players na pinakawalan ng ateneo 3 seasons ago

2 players napunta sa san beda, 1 naman sa lyceum, 1 sa adamson, 1 sa nu bulldogs, 1 sa feu tams. pwede na iyan makabuo ng isang team either sa uaap or sa ncaa

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ iba iyong disiplina na instill ni baldwin sa ateneo. even the nasty dirty, antics of guys like melecio, ricci rivero, and tratter doesn't seem to rattle their collective composure

also, isaac go's development has been phenomenal. the first time i saw him play 3 years ago, i thought he'll be one of those mediocre players ateneo usually picks up from the high school ranks, but look at him now. may potential maging gilas prospect w/ his soft feathery touch from the outside

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adamson Soaring Falcons just devoured the much-touted Ateneo Blue Eagles today, September 9, 2018.

Thank you coach Franz Pumaren and coaching staff for the game plan.

Thank you to the PG Ahamisi and the other players (sorry di ko pa kayo kilala) for believing and executing the game plan.

Edited by Major Cage
  • 2 months later...