Wednight Bball 200/player

tuloy ba maya? :unsure:

gov - i dont know if you read my previous posts but i will repeat it again for you all wed nights of june nakareserve na tayo from 10pm - 12 midnight. nahawa ka ba kay tim? kasi si tim mga 15 million times niya ako tinanong kung sa metro ang game.

so just to be sure - yes may game mamaya 10-12 metro club on pioneer. all the wed nights of june meron.

nga pala - yes may game mamaya 10-12 metro club on pioneer. all the wed nights of june meron.

oh by the way before i forget - yes may game mamaya 10-12 metro club on pioneer. all the wed nights of june meron.

did i mention na - yes may game mamaya 10-12 metro club on pioneer. all the wed nights of june meron.

i'll see you later kasi - may game mamaya 10-12 metro club on pioneer. all the wed nights of june meron.

talaga.... :lol: :evil: :D

may game mamaya 10-12 metro club on pioneer. all the wed nights of june meron. :evil: :evil: :evil:

yehey! :upside: B)

may game mamaya 10-12 metro club on pioneer. all the wed nights of june meron. :evil: :evil: :evil:

eh di next week meron din kasi..... :headsetsmiley:

eh di dapat may 100 pesos (200 kay raistlin).....dahil :boo:

siguro nga..... :unsure:

:mtc: