CDR-King Comments, Product Reviews, etc

Sirs the business model of CDR king is based on pakyaw of QC rejects of china. What does this mean to us users? Well It means we are on a caveat emptor situation. Those qc rejects does not mean they are all crap some of them have minor defects easily corrected but some are literally garbage. My precaution when I buy from them BURN IN FOR 24 HOURS. If it is gonna give up it will give up with that kind of abuse. Other wise buy from someone else

Sirs the business model of CDR king is based on pakyaw of QC rejects of china. What does this mean to us users? Well It means we are on a caveat emptor situation. Those qc rejects does not mean they are all crap some of them have minor defects easily corrected but some are literally garbage. My precaution when I buy from them BURN IN FOR 24 HOURS. If it is gonna give up it will give up with that kind of abuse. Other wise buy from someone else

yup.. chambahan lang talaga. I've purchased mga mouse ko sa kanila and 3 years na working fine pa. Yung encore kong wifi router is 3 years na din ata ok parin no problem. Even yung micro sd card ko and flash drives ko 5 years na ata eh working parin. Pero pagdating sa cd/dvd disc nila eh yung talaga ang chambahan to the max. Minsan di pa nga tumatagal ng 3 weeks yung writable discs mo eh can't read na or no disc detected.

• 2 weeks later...

"model of CDR king is based on pakyaw of QC rejects of china."

That is the problem it should be presented as such. If that is the case then they are violating DTI rules.

• 2 months later...

i remember buying CD and DVD from this place.... if you buy 20's, they will check each CD first before giving it to you. I was wondering if they were just being so quality conscious. so when i bought the 100s, they didnt bother checking each one. they simply gave it to me. little did i know why they do the checking. not all the CD or DVD would work when you try to burn into them. average of 3 out of 10 was useless.

as they say, you get what you pay for. less cash less quality. i cant complain i guess, but silent customers are more deadly than noisy ones. the latter can be pacified and made into loyal customers in the future, the silent ones simply move on to other stores, and much worse, would speak bad about you with others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...