China Made Cell Phone

i recomend for you to buy only if you trust your supplier.. i myself am selling china phones and i have problems sometimes with it.. the sme as with nokia and ericsson.. but the main thing is it must be within the warranty of the supplier.. any how its very cheap and it has lots of built-in extras. for first timers it is not recomended mainly bcos it can easily break if u r not familiar with touch phones

I went to a electronics trade fair in China recently and I noticed that the China-made dual sim phone (similar to myphone) are displayed by many companies. Each has a different brand and screen display layout, but their appearance, accessories, and style are the same. Maybe only one factory manufactures them and sell it to different companies. Similar to China-made DVD players, they just put a different brand sticker and its already different.

i bought a china phone about 6 months ago.. at first i thought it was great since it had dual sim, 1.3 mp, mp4 player.. blah2x.. but it turned out bad.. looked like a fake n73.. system keeps on slowing down and everytime i try to send a message and cancel it, the whole phone freezes.. i should have not spent 10k on this damn phne. even the touchscreen is not that responsive..wasted my 10k.. i should have bought a samsung or moto instead.. still the OS development of these china phones need improvement! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Sorry to hear your troubles but this reminds me of an adage: "You get what you pay for" kaya magingat sa mga "good-bargain-buys". sisisiyatin nang ma igi.

i like china phones po..

im not a seller ha.. but my friend got a china brand phone.. nakuha niya sa fair as sample 2 years ago.. it has little features.. it has 2megapixel cam... very slim.. probably same size as the popular nokia 6300. wala pang touchscreen noon... just colored and.. an external memory for mp3 i guess.. he got it for around 6t pesos.. he still uses it now...

the last time i went china.. during a fair.. i got a sample.. a tv phone..hehe it has dual batt touch screen mp3 radio television(surprisingly clear ang palabas) etc etc... unbelievable.. talaga value for money.. well.. wala ako pasalubong sa little sis ko... so.. she uses it now... and she loves it.. watching tv sa car... etc etc... well its still new.. so hindi ko masabi ang durability... the best thing.. price is too low to mention on this forum... hehehe

i'm very much tempted to buy iphone clones but reading thread gave me a second thought... also the quality of china made products made doubt about its quality, like the recent news in which candy's have formalin, toys with high lead contents, etc...etc...etc...

anyways, did you guys had took some risk in buying some iphone clones? if you do have product reviews, can you please share it.

here is one of the suppliers... http://jakeboy.multiply.com/

add ko lang,,,

nung 60s 70s mention sony toyota anything made in japan and first thing u gonna hear is - walang kwenta yan... then came those made in korea malaysia thailand etc

now in the day & age of OEM, its (almost) all made in china... the sleeping giant is wide awake, the dragon is "on a roll" with cheap alternatives to branded products from cellphones to high end audio/video stuff.

thats just the way it is and its gonna be.

i'm very much wary of the amount of radiation a chinese made cellphone emits... baka after 5 minutes call pa lang dumudugo na tenga at ilong sa sobrang lakas ng radiation emition...

chinese made products had been know to compromise world standard of safety... remember those food products with formalin and toys with high lead contents... sa cellphone for sure meron din mga compromises...

sabi nga ni hornett18, "if it is china made, beware!!!"

i'm very much wary of the amount of radiation a chinese made cellphone emits... baka after 5 minutes call pa lang dumudugo na tenga at ilong sa sobrang lakas ng radiation emition...

chinese made products had been know to compromise world standard of safety... remember those food products with formalin and toys with high lead contents... sa cellphone for sure meron din mga compromises...

sabi nga ni hornett18, "if it is china made, beware!!!"

Specially those electrical products, like christmas tree lights, they could burn down your house. :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...