Sex Toy Shops

b_9904

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Kaido93 said:

I really want to give my partner a vibrator or any toys. Kaso medyo maliit lng house nmin at laging tambay sa room nmin mga kids since NSA room nmin ang pc. baka makita at mapaglaruan ng mga bata 😂

Toys are more discreet now im terms of design. You may want to check the socmed acct of the store Ilya.

Edited by BaileyG
On 12/11/2023 at 9:08 AM, BaileyG said:

Toys are more discreet now im terms of design. You may want to check the socmed acct of the store Ilya.

Thanks for the info I already checked the products and the store and oo nga discreet design na nga. Unlike dati na more on cock design tlga. 😂 

Just now, Kaido93 said:

Thanks for the info I already checked the products and the store and oo nga discreet design na nga. Unlike dati na more on cock design tlga. 😂 

Hehe yes, nakwento lang rin ng friend. Yung iba parang egg shaped thing lang na gamit ng ladies for their makeup/foundation or something. Lol. Pati packaging and deliv daw nila discreet.

Edited by BaileyG
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2023 at 6:23 AM, Kaido93 said:

I really want to give my partner a vibrator or any toys. Kaso medyo maliit lng house nmin at laging tambay sa room nmin mga kids since NSA room nmin ang pc. baka makita at mapaglaruan ng mga bata 😂

Give her a lipstick vibrator. It looked like a lipstick but actually is a vibrator. Got mine from Lauvette.