ARIES - First Fire Sign

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah! Mabuhay ang mga Aries! Aries din ako! March 27 here.B)

Something I also read about Aries:

Positive Qualities of Aries : Spontaneity, Brazenness, Action-orientation, Courageousness, Drive, Enterprise, Innovation, Openness, Adventure-orientation

Negative Qualities of Aries : Impatience, Impetuousness, Foolhardiness, Selfishness, Jealousy, Vanity, Pride, Ego, Ruthlessness, Possessiveness, Violence

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to all arians, but those arians who really reflect the traits of aries are really the most self absorbed people in the whole wide universe. Then again, their sobra bilib sa sarili quality also helps make them natural effective leaders and earth shakers. Still, i know a few arians, male and female who are so I me mine.happy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry to all arians, but those arians who really reflect the traits of aries are really the most self absorbed people in the whole wide universe. Then again, their sobra bilib sa sarili quality also helps make them natural effective leaders and earth shakers. Still, i know a few arians, male and female who are so I me mine.happy.gif

Hahaha thats the negative trait ..what about the positive ones ...

• 1 month later...

Yeah! Mabuhay ang mga Aries! Aries din ako! March 27 here.B)

Positive Qualities of Aries : Spontaneity, Brazenness, Action-orientation, Courageousness, Drive, Enterprise, Innovation, Openness, Adventure-orientation

Negative Qualities of Aries : Impatience, Impetuousness, Foolhardiness, Selfishness, Jealousy, Vanity, Pride, Ego, Ruthlessness, Possessiveness, Violence

Most of the time... Agree... :P

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah! Mabuhay ang mga Aries! Aries din ako! March 27 here.cool.gif

I got most of the negative traits there :( and not much of the positive ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...