When Is The Best Time To Work Out?

As Olympus said it really depends on you and whenever you think your energy level is ideal to working out.

Personally I prefer to train in the evenings after all the officework is done. For me mas masarap kasi magworkout ng wala ka ng iintindihin pagkatapos kundi yung pag-uwi mo na lang at kung anung kakainin mo pagdating mo sa bahay. It allows me to give all my energy to the workout and push myself as hard as i can.

May mga tao din namang mas gusto magworkout muna bago pumasok sa office dahil nakakaenergize naman or nakakareferesh magpapawis for them before the office day begins. This does not apply to me though. I think I'd be too 'tired' or too 'sleepy' to work after a session in the gym.

• 4 weeks later...
i found that doing roadwork early in the morning, and doing your workout later in the day works well for me. doing roadwork at night sucks.

Yup. Mas masarap tlaga ang roadwork sa umaga. The air seems cleaner, the scenery no matter how many times u've seen it seems awash anew. And you've just woken up, the sweat and the ensuing rush of endorphins is a nice way to begin the day.

i found that doing roadwork early in the morning, and doing your workout later in the day works well for me. doing roadwork at night sucks.

I would have to strongly AGREE with you once again. That also works for me. Road work is ALWAYS a must for me during mornings,..and gym or skill specific training at night or late afternoons :)

• 1 month later...

I workout before my shift as much as possible. Mas energized and refreshed ako during the day. Mas "gising" and mind. I tried working out after my shift, usually hard for me to sleep as I read in a magazine, working out "wakes up" the mind. And also pag sa morning, only few people work out so I have more control of the workout program during that session. Like, doing supersets, when you need to use 2 machines one after the other, it can be done. Kasi when there are plenty of people, pag lilipat ka na sa other machine, may gagamit and you lose your momentum. But siguro to the others, they have gotten used to working out after their shift. kanya kanyang diskarte.