Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

Sad to say, I'm not going back to Swatch. :(

All my swatch watches broke down on me.

oh... thats sad naman. so far naman, all my swatches are working well. i like using it for everday wear.

other than the fact na fashionable kasi. sabi nga sa advertising indudtry.... JAPORMS! hahaha....

I like that swatch skin, and the pocket watch by cross. but what i'd really lik to have is the watch that has no emblems whatsoever, you only get to know the brand from the underside which makes it really cool for me, I saw one in glorietta before but the price tag is soooo heavy.

i used to don a seiko 5.

but i don't wear one now. my wrists are small. so metallic watches don't look good on 'em. don't want leather straps either. am sort of allergic, speacially when my wrist sweats..

i dream of having a patek phillipe, though...

oh well ;)

Pare, medyo off topic pero related sa sinabi mo...

When I was 19 I inherited a Jaeger le Coultre from my lolo... very nice, circa 1950s-1960s... Tapos I had to have dinner in L'Opera with the family of this girl I was goin out with, so siyempre I wore it, pa-impress... Tang-ina, during the dinner, her dad remarked;

"Iho, you have a very nice wristwatch there, now I know you have good taste... but did you ask permission from your father before borrowing it?" :o :o :o

Shet... Kaya mas ingat na ako ngayon :D