• Please log in to reply
2259 replies to this topic

#21 Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn

ANARKISTA

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,746 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Girls, 4x4 Off-Road Racing, Girls, Music, Girls, Visual Arts, Girls, Films, Girls, Flying Horses, Girls, Shing-a-ling, Girls

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

Dear Noy,

It is just proper that you try to remove Ephraim Genuino from PAGCOR, but please reconsider putting your friend Bong Naguiat to the position...he was removed from PAGCOR...and you know damn well why he was sacked from PAGCOR, you tried to intercede pa nga diba...well your friend is not really a favorite among the people in PAGCOR even before the Genuino days. I think it's about time you professionalize that GOCC and not appoint people just because "kaibigan" or classmate mo yung ilalagay mo.

#22 TracerOne

TracerOne

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:15 AM

Dear President Noynoy,

Please don't let MAR ROXAS run the administration for you. You are the President not MAR.

Please learn how to talk well to the media. I'm beginning to dislike you if you continue to act like that.

Please stop smoking. Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health.

Please don't be corrupt like GMA. Just corrupt less than what GMA did.

Please have GMA and Mike Arroyo be imprisoned for being so corrupt. No not at Manila Zoo have them at Muntinlupa Jail instead.

Please don't appoint Boy Abunda as secretary for tourism. He's busy touring and looking for boys.

Please don't be afraid to get married. You're not getting any younger look at your hair.

All the best,

TracerONE

#23 joycelim

joycelim

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:45 AM

Dear Noynoy,

Sana wag kang pikon.

I notice in your interviews, you give very crass answers specially with regard to your inefficiencies. It's so un-presidential.

Plus,

Hopefully, you finally get rid of corruption, from the traffic policemen, to the customs, to the fire department and building official...etc.

and

Focus on tourism, that I think is the only area where the Philippines can compete with the best of the world.

#24 Batfleck

Batfleck

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

dear noynoy,

wag ka sana maarte at magpumilit tumira sa times st. magtratraffic dito sa amin. and it will be a security hazard to us your neighbors and for yourself. and please stop putting products on your hair. just shave it. bruce willis did it and so can you.

#25 Rabbit305

Rabbit305

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:read read read, i'm boring

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

Dear Noynoy,

I agree with all the comments in this topic. You are now the President of the RP and please think first before you open your mouth.

#26 Ryuji_tanaka

Ryuji_tanaka

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

Dear Noynoy,

Prove that you can out the money where your mouth is. Run after corrupt government officials, starting with GMA & family.

#27 rockybrawler

rockybrawler

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

STOP SMOKING! You're doing Binay a big favor if you continue smoking.

#28 Happy Vic

Happy Vic

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:46 AM

President Noy, we wish you good luck. I hope that you can review all the things this government has done over the past nine years with the objective not of doing a witch hunt but for the purpose of making things right; correcting the wrongs that can be corrected and preventing any further harm from being done to our country and our people.

ipagdadasal namin ang iyong magandang pamumuno sa ating bansa

#29 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,002 posts
  • Interests:my services can be availed of for 100 pieces of gold...

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

dear mr. president,

you stink.

#30 federicuger

federicuger

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

dont let your nephew joshua near the tanks of the PSG

and instead of shading the ovals on the ballots why not make it like the way you mark the lotto card

#31 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

Dear Noynoy,

IKAW ANG PARUSA SA MGA BUMOTO SA 'YO.

#32 jetrink

jetrink

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:59 AM

Dear Mr.Senator and apparent-president-elect.

First of all, I voted for your cousin. If not, I would have considered the senator from Olongapo next. Or that separated-from-his-wife environmentalist with a pearly surname. Heck I would have even voted the supposed "basura swimmer" ahead of you. The only candidates I thought that were less acceptable than you were the convicted plunderer and the closet-lesbian cum pseudo-progressive.

But you won. Fair and square. I accept that. You will be my president starting June 30 2010.

Just always remember that Pinoy saying, " Ang pikon, talo. "

Good luck to all of us.

#33 awing333

awing333

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:07 PM

Dear next President,

Please do not disappoint us.

Your People

#34 kanto-terrorist

kanto-terrorist

#DUTERTARD

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,289 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

I didnt vote for you and I dont think youre not capable enough to bring up this country being an alumnus of the mythical "senate row 4" that produced erap, the revillas, lito lapid, et al. But here's my request: Please prove us critics wrong. Please dont disappoint those who gave their last string of hope on you. Just heal this wounded country. This is the only country we have, the same country your dad offered his life to and your mom served with all heart til death. Dont mind us critics, specially the cynics, just stay true to yourself and do what youre supposed to do.

Never mind those who kept on pressuring you to stop smoking. Yan ka na eh, its your own piece of pleasure, in fact, its your only genuine friend on those times you want to cut off yourself from the busy world and want your time alone in silence. Most of the world's greatest leaders are smokers.

Go marry. Shalani is so too lovely to pass on. You still have your own life. Never mind those who'll say that it's a distraction. You need to be inspired more than ever. At sana, sumisipa pa si 'noy

Most of all, good luck and leave a legacy. You dont have to be a political and economic genius to be a good president, we wont pressure you to bring our country into 2nd world status or something. I hope that after six years, this country is healed and ready to face the world again. Just think that you are not the President, you are one hell of a Janitor whose task is to clean up shits left by the stinking past regimes.

Edited by kanto-terrorist, 09 June 2010 - 01:02 PM.

#35 TracerOne

TracerOne

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:47 PM

I warmly congratulate Sen. Noynoy Aquino and Mayor Jejomar Binay as the newly President and Vice-President of our Country. I know that they will carry us forward with sensitivity and faithful devotion to the public trust.  I wish them every success in their work as President and Vice-President and I look forward for them to work together towards the success of our Country. 

#36 Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

abNoy Basher

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:43 PM

Dear (ab)NOY,

Just like what the previous poster said, Stay true to yourself, and be the Noynoy you were when you're still in congress and in the senate, just continue being who you are, a row 4 congressman and senator, Congratulations, you now become a row 4 president, not bad right?!

Now if you wish to become someone else you're not, go ahead and heed to what your opportunistic advisers tell you, let the Abad's, the Roxas' the Araneta's and your co-Ateneo alumnus run the country for you and be our country's first modern day Puppet President.

Congratulations abNOY!

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14, 09 June 2010 - 09:56 PM.

#37 hellyeah2

hellyeah2

Spartan Warrior

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

Dear Noy,

Hanggang ngayon meron pa ring mamang malaki ang dede na bitter pa rin sa pagkapanalo mo. Wag mo ng intindihin ang mga kritiko gawin mo na lang ang mga sinabi mo noong kampanyahan na lilinisin mo ang gobyerno hinde naman ako umaasa na 100% na malilinis, mag improve man lang ang pag tingin ng ibang bansa sa atin at mawala ang stigma na most corrupt country in the world ang Pilipinas.

FYI : Mas ok manigarilyo kaysa magkalikot ng puwet!

#38 skitz

skitz

almost happy

• Ambassador
  • 7,362 posts
  • Interests:Wine, women, and song. Not to be confused with liquored up whiny women who sing.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:42 AM

Dear President-elect Noynoy Aquino,

Mabuti naman hindi ka nagkakamot ng ulo ngayon. Yung pinsan mo ata ang kinuto at kamot ng kamot pa rin ulo... pati na rin pwet. Good luck sa pamamalakad ng bansa.

#39 lonely62699

lonely62699

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:my life
    my son
    our future

environment
    MTC- this is my son's initials :)

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:02 AM

dear MR. PRESIDENT

as i was reading this thread napansin ko n parang halos yata lahat ay ayaw sayo.. tsk! tsk! tsk! lumalabas na naman ang crab mentality ng mga pinoy. ikaw ang nanalo ano p magagawa nila? i just hope ul have the same type of advisers ur mom had. i dont think any president will be able surpass what ur mom did. please focus on education... mahirap ang Pilipinas and imhoping sana naman itoy maging tahimik and a place para maging maganda ang kinabukasan ng mga anak namin...

#40 lonely62699

lonely62699

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:my life
    my son
    our future

environment
    MTC- this is my son's initials :)

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:06 AM

btw, i didnt voted for you coz i ididnt voted at all. and if i did, i would have go for either gordon or you . but hey kaw nanalo kaya kailangan ka namin suportahan at tulungan. sa mga admin sori sa 2 post ko im using my cp kase kaya d ko ma edit ang post ko.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users