Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

• 1 month later...

I have 2 doberman (male and female) 1year old. Nag hit na yung female pero di k pina stud kase problema--walang mag aalage sa puppy just in case.

i want my male doberman to gain weight. skinny eh (although doberman are slim type of dog, mine is skinny) feeding them with hipro dog food 50/50 with rice.

Any suggetion to make them macho looking?vitamins recomended?

Thanks

Nice to hear there are DOG LOVERS and specially pit bulls

I also own some pitbulls

I have 2 DOZERs, 1 BLUE, 1 Chili,

2 figthings lines

My other BREEDS are

AMBULL, LABRADOR CHOCO, YELLOW, BLACK, CHOW CHOW, PUG and

ROTTWEILLER

BOSS SPIKY,

If ever you want to booze the muscles of your give them VITAMIN E, REVICON and also kung puppy pa yung CHERRYPER.

pEro the fastest you can do it is thru a VET, ask your vet to inject STEROIDS on your DOG, kaya lang di ako sure kung may side effects with regards to behavior

Nice to hear there are DOG LOVERS and specially pit bulls

I also own some pitbulls

I have 2 DOZERs, 1 BLUE, 1 Chili,

2 figthings lines

My other BREEDS are

AMBULL, LABRADOR CHOCO, YELLOW, BLACK, CHOW CHOW, PUG and

ROTTWEILLER

BOSS SPIKY,

If ever you want to booze the muscles of your give them VITAMIN E, REVICON and also kung puppy pa yung CHERRYPER.

pEro the fastest you can do it is thru a VET, ask your vet to inject STEROIDS on your DOG, kaya lang di ako sure kung may side effects with regards to behavior

Thanks for suggestion Zaguuu. Will try to share my Enervon with my dobermann

i have 5 n my flat..Ethan - Cocker Spaniel, Kato - Shitzu, Rohan - Siberian Husky, Mickey - Liverspot Dalmatian, Duke - Samoyed

then i breed rotts at my farm...you can check our pups at the Metzgerhund Kennel, Pililla, Rizal...we breed offleash and free-roaming dogs, to make their bodies wider and muscular..

meron bang nagsesell ng mga mastiff or st. bernard sa pinas?wla akong mkta e.

There used to be a St. Bernard close to where I live. Nakakaawa lang because they really have a hard time with the weather. Just too hot. I understand that the basketball legend Manny Paner breeds St. Bernards. I was also surprised that there are actually Alaskan Huskies over here. Same problem. Just too hot for them.

jt2003

there are siberian huskies in manila but im not sure of the alaskan malamute...i got my husky from a good friend who also restores mini coopers...their 1st generation huskies came from the states in 1995 and since then, they breed and enter shows under Sybex Kennels.

the good thing about their genetics is that the last few generations were already adapting to the tropical climate, so normally during summer, the coat isnt as thin...but come the cold season, they are as fluffy as they can be...good thing i live in antipolo and the weather here is very forgiving to my husky....specially when december come in..wolf-like dog...he howls and never barks, loves to run and pull me from a skateboard..hahahaha hindi ko na kailangan pumadyak...

jt2003

there are siberian huskies in manila but im not sure of the alaskan malamute...i got my husky from a good friend who also restores mini coopers...their 1st generation huskies came from the states in 1995 and since then, they breed and enter shows under Sybex Kennels.

the good thing about their genetics is that the last few generations were already adapting to the tropical climate, so normally during summer, the coat isnt as thin...but come the cold season, they are as fluffy as they can be...good thing i live in antipolo and the weather here is very forgiving to my husky....specially when december come in..wolf-like dog...he howls and never barks, loves to run and pull me from a skateboard..hahahaha hindi ko na kailangan pumadyak...

I stand corrected. Thanks. I heard that some of those who own huskies actually house them in air-conditioned rooms.

JT

none that i know of...i house my husky at the rear of my flat where its cold and breezy....its not a problem, because the weather here is "husky-friendly"hehehe

Sybex Kennels houses their huskies in a big covered garage, but with fullcoat during the cold season...and they live in tandang sora, qc...ok parin, pero better nga kung airconditioned room....matutuwa ang meralco..

• 2 weeks later...