SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

this thread is really helpful.

my question: i was wondering if i could declare both my parents as dependents. i'm 28, my dad is 51, my mom is 50. ako na lang nag work. and my kid bro who's 20. sino pwede kong i-declare? and paano? included na din ba dito yung sa philhealth? thanks

kapag contractual ka, kailangan pa rin bang i continue ng company ang pagbayad ng sss nyo. ang sabi kasi sa amin ay di na daw nila sagot yun kasi contractual kami. tama ba yun. ano ang dapat naming gawin

according to the labor code, responsibility nal yun, ito ung Social Security Act.....

liable cla if they dont comply.....

my question: i was wondering if i could declare both my parents as dependents. i'm 28, my dad is 51, my mom is 50. ako na lang nag work. and my kid bro who's 20. sino pwede kong i-declare? and paano? included na din ba dito yung sa philhealth? thanks

pag single ang member, ang dependents nya ay ang parents.....

and at the time they get married, primary beneficiary ang spouse and children....

secondary n lang ang parents

:) :D <_< :D Try to read this...... some infos about the SSSS :boo: :blush: :blink:

The concept of social security evolved from an age-old search of man for protection against poverty, which breeds grave social ills that not only threaten his survival but also erode his sense of human dignity. It, therefore, becomes the duty of the State to operate a mechanism that would provide such protection to its people.

Legislative History

On Jan. 26, 1948, Pres. Manuel A. Roxas proposed a bill seeking to establish a social security system for wage earners and low-salaried employees. This was recommended to Congress in his State of the Nation Address.

After the death of President Roxas, Pres. Elpidio Quirino created the Social Security Study Commission on July 7, 1948. The creation of the commission was his first official act upon his assumption to office. Based on the report of the Study Commission, a draft of the Social Security Act was submitted to Congress.

In 1954, Rep. Floro Crisologo, Senators Cipriano Primicias and Manuel Briones introduced bills based on the report of the Social Security Study Commission in the House of Representatives and in the Senate. These bills were consolidated and enacted into Republic Act (RA) 1161, better known as the Social Security Act of 1954.

However, business and labor groups objected to the Social Security Act resulting to a deferment of its implementation.

In 1957, amendatory bills were presented in Congress. These bills were the bases of RA 1792, which amended the original Social Security Act.

On Sept. 1, 1957, the Social Security Act of 1954 or the Social Security Law (SS Law) was finally implemented, marking a significant milestone in the social security program.

Thus, with the implementation of the SS Law, the government also adopted the social insurance approach to social security, covering the employed segment of the labor force in the private sector. In 1993, household helpers earning at least P1,000 were included in the compulsory coverage of employees.

In 1980, some groups of self-employed persons were also required to contribute to the social security fund from which benefits are paid upon the occurrence of a contingency provided by law. Self-employed farmers and fisherfolks were included in the program in 1992 while workers in the informal sector earning at least P1,000 a month such as ambulant vendors and watch-your-car boys, were covered in 1995.

The Social Security System (SSS) administers social security protection to workers in the private sector. On the other hand, the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) takes care of workers in the public sector.

The SSS administers two programs namely:

1. The Social Security Program; and

2. The Employees' Compensation Program (EC).

Social security provides replacement income for workers in times of death, disability, sickness, maternity and old age.

On May 1, 1997, Pres. Fidel V. Ramos signed RA 8282, further strengthening the SSS. Also known as the Social Security Act of 1997, it amended RA 1161, providing for better benefit packages, expansion of coverage, flexibility of investments, stiffer penalties for violators of the law, condonation of penalties of delinquent employers and the establishment of a voluntary provident fund for members.

The EC program, started in 1975, provides double compensation to the worker when the illness, death or accident occurs during work-related activities. EC benefits are granted only to members with employers other than themselves.

SSS used to administer the Medicare program for hospitalization and other medical needs of the private sector workers; and the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), for the public sector workers. However, with the passage of Republic Act 7875 or the National Health Insurance Act of 1995, the SSS and GSIS transferred the administration of the Medicare program to the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) for an integrated and comprehensive approach to health development.

:blink: :angry: :( :unsure: <_<

pag single ang member, ang dependents nya ay ang parents.....

and at the time they get married, primary beneficiary ang spouse and children....

secondary n lang ang parents

so this means i could declare them as dependents? may nagsabi kasi sa akin na dapat over 60 na sila para maging dependent ko. connected ba to sa philhealth? ano ba benefits ng dependents ko?

hey izzecoh just wanna ask I've been giving my contribution for 18 mos. now and were paying like the max. contribution its like 500 something a month. Am I eligible to apply for any of the loans? and If so how much is the interest and payable for how long? Thanks!

you must have at least 36 months of contributions....... half way ka na pre.....

payable within two years........... continue mo lang yan hulog mo pre, dapat ala ka gap para two month salary credit ung lonable amount mo

you must have at least 36 months of contributions....... half way ka na pre.....

payable within two years........... continue mo lang yan hulog mo pre, dapat ala ka gap para two month salary credit ung lonable amount mo

tagal pa pala, no other way to speed this up? laki naman ng contri ko, normal is 100 lang ako 500 something a month

tagal pa pala, no other way to speed this up? laki naman ng contri ko, normal is 100 lang ako 500 something a month

wala bang ibang way to get a loan? malaki naman contribution ko eh!

wala bang ibang way to get a loan? malaki naman contribution ko eh!

sori pre,,,,, no other loan ang available.... salary loan, calamity loan etc...,, lahat dapat at least 36 months ka to avail........... subukan mo n lang sa mga lending..... mlaki naman pala ung earnings mo...... baka dun ma-aproban ka..... ok?

may outstanding salary loan debt ako, puwede ko ba bayaran to on my own o kailangan ko sabihin sa present employer ko para eligible na ulit ako hehehe

when did u got ur loan?????? kung more than 2 years na yan...... puede mo i full payment mo cya....... or notify mo na lang ung present employer mo about your previous loan..... cla n ung bahal sa deductions....... it takes two years to renew a loan........ kahit fully paid k n.......... it's your decision.....

meron pre, log on to this site: SSS.gov

may online verification dun...... may sure na tama ung ss no. mo plus your birthday and surname, ok?

itina-try ko cya pero hindi ko mapasok ang online inquiry laging "THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAY" ang lumalabas

medyo d p gaano ka functional ung online inquiry....... mabuti p punta k n lang sa office ng SSS... para cgurado

when did u got ur loan?????? kung more than 2 years na yan...... puede mo i full payment mo cya....... or notify mo na lang ung present employer mo about your previous loan..... cla n ung bahal sa deductions....... it takes two years to renew a loan........ kahit fully paid k n.......... it's your decision.....

yup, more than 2 years na, hmm, kung full payment, san ako kukuha ng form? salamat in advance, you're really being helpful!! more power!!

• 2 weeks later...
microbit....

nakalimutan mo b ung pin mo? and ala default PIN para sa mga ID ganyan... tampered proof yan and naka-encrypt ung mga datas for your security... the best thing to do is to try to remember your PIN and if ever na di mo talaga maalala... punta k sa Main Office sa Diliman, sa ID Center, kuha k ng requests form dun tapos dala ka ng valid IDs for confirmation ng identity mo, ok?

wheeww.. ang layo na pla ng last post ko d2..

nyweyz, tnx for d answer po.. sure I'll get there at Diliman Main Office when I got time.. syo ung makukuha kong pension.. hehehe j/k

mwwaahh.. tnx ulit (d tayo talo ha?)

:D :lol: :D