Condo With No Fire Extinguisher / No Fire Fighting Equipment

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mother lives in a condo with no fire extinguisher and no fire fighting equipment....does anybody here knows where to file a complaint? tagal na namin kinukulit yun Admin ng Condo but to no avail...
File a complaint with the HLURB (Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board), with a cc for the Condo admin, the local fire station, and the municipal/city hall. Better to add another copy as for 'receipt' signatures, that way they (Condo) have no 'out' in saying they never received the complaint.
File a complaint with the HLURB (Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board), with a cc for the Condo admin, the local fire station, and the municipal/city hall. Better to add another copy as for 'receipt' signatures, that way they (Condo) have no 'out' in saying they never received the complaint.

thank you !

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Any dwelling of this kind is not only a fire code violation and a safety hazard, but also a precedent. You know how it is, If Juan can do it , so does Pedro.

Don't wait for an accidental fire to happen, buy at least a fire protection insurance and a firextinguisher. Ever since I was small my dad, never let our fire extinguisher expire or be out of it. It is a small investment with big returns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

my mother lives in a condo with no fire extinguisher and no fire fighting equipment....does anybody here knows where to file a complaint? tagal na namin kinukulit yun Admin ng Condo but to no avail...

There might be bribery happened to make it delay but Fire Fighting and Alarm is a requirement in this kind establishment. City Fire Dept should look into this.

• 1 year later...