guys how do i go to laiya, batangas by public transport? nid help asap. thanks! :)

Directions using Public Transportation from Manila

Via Candelaria

Take a bus from Manila to Lucena but get off at the Town of Candelaria. (Approximately 2 hours)

Get off at Chow King (located left side going to Lucena) right after the town proper of Candelaria.

Go to the nearest intersection, which is about 10 meters and take a jeep to the town of San Juan, Batangas. (Approximately 30 minutes)

Get off at the San Juan, Town Hall and take a jeep to Laiya. (Approximately 30 minutes)

Via Lipa

Take a bus from Manila to Lipa City (Approximately 1.5 hours)

Get off at Bus Terminal near McDonalds, Jollibee, and Shakey’s.

Take a tricycle to the jeep terminal located at the City Market (approximately 10 minutes)

Take a jeep bound for San Juan, Batangas. (Approximately 45 minutes)

Get off at San Juan Town Hall

Take a jeep to Laiya (Approximately 30 minutes).

Pagdating mo ng Laiya, magkakalapit na mga resorts dun.

Enjoy!

Directions using Public Transportation from Manila

Via Candelaria

Take a bus from Manila to Lucena but get off at the Town of Candelaria. (Approximately 2 hours)

Get off at Chow King (located left side going to Lucena) right after the town proper of Candelaria.

Go to the nearest intersection, which is about 10 meters and take a jeep to the town of San Juan, Batangas. (Approximately 30 minutes)

Get off at the San Juan, Town Hall and take a jeep to Laiya. (Approximately 30 minutes)

Via Lipa

Take a bus from Manila to Lipa City (Approximately 1.5 hours)

Get off at Bus Terminal near McDonalds, Jollibee, and Shakey’s.

Take a tricycle to the jeep terminal located at the City Market (approximately 10 minutes)

Take a jeep bound for San Juan, Batangas. (Approximately 45 minutes)

Get off at San Juan Town Hall

Take a jeep to Laiya (Approximately 30 minutes).

Pagdating mo ng Laiya, magkakalapit na mga resorts dun.

Enjoy!

Dude thanks for the reply! Me and my friends will be going there this sunday! Really appreciate the help! :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ako rin I need info on batangas beaches na medyo mura, please include the rates, konting description, and direction how to go to the place. Planning to go this saturday, 5 kame. Please guys, need your help. Mostly kasi sa mga info dito lacks the prices of the rooms, etc. Thanks!

I agree Anilao is for diving while Laiya, San juan for taking it slow....some resort blue coral, coco, La luz.....For diving in Anilao Ders cheaper ones like Osce Laris (tama ba spelling?) 1,800Php per pax four buffet meals, there also more expensive ones like eagle pt that has a good attraction of sharks.....

The road to the resorts in san juan is not that well yet (small portion only) when I was there last year.....

Try nyo kabayan resort in laiya, san juan. Been there last april, I recommend the beach house fronting the sea, complete amenities. Pwedeng mag luto. Just bring everything kasi 1hr pa ang pinakamalapit na palengke. 5thousand per nite ung beach hut, meron din cheaper pero sa likod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mga braders, where is san jose, batangas? how to get there via car? are there any hotel or resorts, inn there? can i find gurls there too? i'll be there this weekend, appreciate some tips please.

bro yan ang town after lipa, if you are going to batangas city, parang boring ang town na yan, wala ako alam na hotel or inns kasi nga lapit lang siya sa lipa e

hw are da beaches at dagat sa Nasugbu? Went to Matabunkay once pero di malinis ang dagat. Gusto kong clear para snorkel. Mas maganda ba sa Anilao?

Nasugbu medyo maganda dagat,mayroong may whitesand or buhangin..mayroong dakong madumi

kasi noon alam ko sa may parte ng wawa ay tabing dagat ay puro EBAK....magandang whitesand at

malinis ang tubig(crystal clear)sa parte ng BALI-BAGO(calatagan),you can snorkel there may parte na

rocky ang tabing dagat..cottages ala akong alam...Sa anilao?bigla lalim ng tabing dagat at madaming

sea orkins,sakit maka-tibo noon...

MGA BROD & SIS. OF MTC,I BOUGHT A PROPERTIES IN LIAN,BATANGAS(SN. DIEGO BEACH)..THIS IS

MUCH CLOSER THAN IF YOU GO TO MATABUNGKAY OR GOLDEN SUNSET...IF U R COMING FROM MANILA

IN TOWN OF LIAN JUST TURN RIGHT TO SN. DIEGO(SITE IS MORE OR LESS 2KMS,SEASHORE)CRYSTAL CLEAR

ANG TUBIG,WALANG MGA BATONG MATATALAS NA MATUTUNG-TUNGAN,UNBELIEVABLE SUNSET,U CAN ENJOY

FISHING...MY PLAN IS ALL MTC MEMBERS NA GUSTONG MAG BEACH OR STAY OVERWEEKEND..GAVE A NICE

DISCOUNT....PERO UNDER DEVELOPMENT PA..KABIBILI KO PA LANG NG PLACE..IPAPAALAM KO KAY BIZMAN O

I-AADVERTIZED KO KAAGAD....SO HOPING FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
MGA BROD & SIS. OF MTC,I BOUGHT A PROPERTIES IN LIAN,BATANGAS(SN. DIEGO BEACH)..THIS IS

MUCH CLOSER THAN IF YOU GO TO MATABUNGKAY OR GOLDEN SUNSET...IF U R COMING FROM MANILA

IN TOWN OF LIAN JUST TURN RIGHT TO SN. DIEGO(SITE IS MORE OR LESS 2KMS,SEASHORE)CRYSTAL CLEAR

ANG TUBIG,WALANG MGA BATONG MATATALAS NA MATUTUNG-TUNGAN,UNBELIEVABLE SUNSET,U CAN ENJOY

FISHING...MY PLAN IS ALL MTC MEMBERS NA GUSTONG MAG BEACH OR STAY OVERWEEKEND..GAVE A NICE

DISCOUNT....PERO UNDER DEVELOPMENT PA..KABIBILI KO PA LANG NG PLACE..IPAPAALAM KO KAY BIZMAN O

I-AADVERTIZED KO KAAGAD....SO HOPING FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

sir ano na po udpate dito? pwede na ba puntahan? thanks =)

sir ano na po udpate dito? pwede na ba puntahan? thanks =)

Sorry di pa nadi-diveloped ang beach na ito...gusto ko kasi habang

ginagawa andyan ako,mahirap na baka di masunod ang gusto ko...at

saka im out of country..maybe next year at ipa-alam ko kay MR.BIZMAN

o e-aadvertized ko kaagad for MTC members...thanks po sa pag updated..

• Like (+1) 1