PISCES People Unite

Just to buck the trend of Zodiac threads, I am creating for my own Zodiac sign the Fighting Fish....Pisces.

The ever sensitive and emphatetic sign of the Zodiac. I could not understand why the ruling body part of a Pisces are the feet when a fish does not have any.

Well, speak up my Pisces mates....as I know Pisces to Pisces combo is very compatible. :evil:

hey there, madmutt. fellow piscean here... :)

here are some facts about us... read on! :)

Febuary 20 to March 20

Traditional Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive

Compassionate and kind

Selfless and unworldly

Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic

Secretive and vague

Weak-willed and easily led

More About Pisceans

Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

Pisces faults are generally those of omission, rather than commission. They can be so subtle, sensitive and emotional that they end up being a real drain on ones resources. In business they can be unreliable, idle, careless, impractical and ineffective. The negative side of Pisces is often fickle, a gossip, indiscreet, and gullible. Whether actually sick, or suffering from hypochondria, they are so demanding that they can wear out a saint's patience. When they feel rejected or lonely they may turn to drugs or alcohol for comfort.

Their natures tend to be too otherworldly for the practical purposes of living in this world as it is. They sometimes exist emotionally rather than rationally, instinctively more than intellectually (depending on how they are aspected). They long to be recognized as greatly creative. They also dislike disciple and confinement. The nine-to-five life is not for them. Any rebellion they make against convention is personal, however, as they often times do not have the energy or motivation to battle against the Establishment.

Pisceans tend to withdraw into a dream world where their qualities can bring mental satisfaction and sometimes, fame and financial reward for they are extremely gifted artistically. They are also versatile and intuitive, have quick understanding, observe and listen well, and are receptive to new ideas and atmospheres. All these factors can combine to produce remarkable creativity in literature, music and art. They may count among their gifts mediumistic qualities which can give them a feeling that their best work comes from outside themselves, "Whispered beyond the misted curtains, screening this world from that." Even when they cannot express themselves creatively they have a greater than average instinct for, and love of, beauty in art and nature, a catlike appreciation of luxury and pleasure, and a yearning for new sensations and travel to remote, exotic places.

They are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends. They are sexually delicate, in the extreme almost asexual, and most Pisceans would want a relationship in which the partner's mind and spirit rather than the body resonated with their own. Unfortunately they can be easily misled by a lover who courts them delicately and in marriage makes them unhappy by a coarser sexuality than they expected. They are nevertheless intensely loyal and home-loving and will remain faithful.

In their employment they are better working either by themselves or in subordinate positions. Their talents are individual in a commercial business or similar undertaking. They would be afraid to manage more than a small department, worrying always that they would fail in a crisis. They can make fair secretaries and bookkeepers. Their sympathy equips them for work in charities catering for the needy, as nurses looking after the sick and as veterinary surgeons caring for animals. As librarians or astronomers they can satisfy their mental wanderlust, and their fondness for "faraway places with strange-sounding names" may turn them into sailors or travellers. Many architects and lawyers are Pisceans, and when the creative abilities are combined with gifts of imitation and the ability to enter into the feelings of others, Pisceans find their fulfillment on the stage. Their psychic and spiritual qualities can lead them into careers in the church or as mediums and mystics. They may find an outlet for their creativity as caterers, and are said to make good detectives because they can imagine themselves in the place of criminals and understand how their minds would work. In technical occupations they are well employed in dealing with anaesthetics, fluids, gases and plastics. Because of their lively versatility and inability to concentrate overmuch on any one project, Pisceans often simultaneously follow more than one occupation.

Possible Health Concerns...

Pisces governs the feet, liver and lymphatics, and its subjects can be threatened by anaemia, boils, ulcers and other skin diseases, especially inflammation of the eyelids, gout, inflammation, heavy periods and foot disorders and lameness.

http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/pisces.htm

http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

Edited by mayella76

COMPATIBILITY WITH THE OTHER SIGNS

Pisces with Aries . . . Burning Sensitivity

Strong attraction here. Aries is the savior of the underdog, and Pisces is the underdog par excellence. Sensitive, soft, retiring so attractive to many Arians. Aries, the enthusiastic, self-assured and aggressive character is very attractive to the reticent Pisces. After the beginning, the fireworks, or waterworks as the case may be.

Remember, water has the ability to put out fire. Water that is not contained, spreads out in all directions. Pisces is the epitome of this concept. Fire will retreat rather than be consumed. Maybe you can make it work, but it is a tough one.

Pisces with Taurus . . . Match Made in Heaven

Gentle and warm are the keywords for this relationship. Pisces sensitive and plastic nature finds an uplifting positive mold in the tender and caring Taurus. A good combination for true understanding and happiness. Both are sentimental, but Taurus is also down-to-earth practical, which is exactly what Pisces lacks. They will find great comfort in one another.

The Taurus practical nature can benefit from the dreamy and visionary nature of Pisces. Both enjoy their creature comforts and Pisces will blend into the Taurus nature and bring some magic along.

Pisces with Gemini . . . Facts and Fantasy

What do we have in common between an air sign and a water sign? Both of you are open-minded, adaptable and flexible. You can enjoy each others point of view as well as many different points of view. Both of you can be inconsistent and unreliable; charmingly so. If it wasn't for the sensitive feeling nature of Pisces, this could work. Gemini's hectic pace and high strung nature is too trying on the slower paced and sensitive Pisces. Also, Gemini is rational, looks at everything in an analytic and intellectual manner.

Pisces on the other hand, uses intuition and feelings to discover or problem solve. The two are totally different in how they approach situations and people. Not much understanding here, Gemini finds Pisces enigmatic and Gemini is far too cerebral for the mellow and sensitive Pisces. Lots of problems, some commonality but doesn't look good for the long haul.

Pisces with Cancer . . . Too Much of a Good Thing

This is a two-way street of feeling, sympathy, understanding and emotional rapport. You are both sensitive, intuitive and receptive, easily influenced by the environment you are in, and by each other. Both of you are artistic and creative types and share an appreciation for art, music and other forms of artistic pursuits. There is so much sameness here, it is hard to establish the differences. These two flow into one another so that it is difficult to see any boundaries. They tend to absorb each others traits and unite, mirroring one another. It is a complacent combination, all energy is absorbed inward, leaving little for anything outside of the relationship.

Differences apparent to the experienced eye are Cancer's clannish nature as opposed to the more universal Pisces nature. Cancer is very satisfied with close family ties, the immediate circle. Pisces sympathies go out to everyone, and Pisces loves to mix with all kinds of people. Cancer is cautious of strangers, Pisces never meets a stranger. Cancer never forgets birthdays, anniversaries or other special occasions, Pisces never remembers them. Pisces is the absent-minded professor type, Cancer never forgets anything. So, what do we have here? This is a safe relationship. No adventure, no surprises, very compatible. Great potential for lifelong friendship.

Pisces with Leo . . . In search of Utopia

Both are dreamers who aspire to great things; both are creative individuals who can complement each other in their endeavors. Leo is outgoing and enthusiastic while Pisces is more reticent and sensitive. Leo is the facilitator here with their warm empowering personality. Pisces is more plastic and generally molds to the environment they find themselves in. Pisces with the help of Leo can conquer the world, or dreams they can.

This is an inspirational combination with great potential and a lot of drawbacks. Pisces being sensitive will cater to Leo's need to feel special. Leo, a fixed fire sign is an emotional being who is in for the long haul. What they start they generally follow through on. Pisces a mutable water sign is more sensitive than emotional and very changeable and adaptable. They have totally different temperaments. This can work if Pisces gives the reins to Leo. Leo will have to put up with Pisces wandering ways and lack of attention span.

Pisces with Virgo . . . Perfect Chaos

These are opposite signs. Virgo is discriminating, precise, analytical, quite critical, and a perfectionist. Order, and attention to details are paramount to Virgo. The question will be, can Pisces survive this? Pisceans are sensitive, feeling people, easygoing and lackadaisical. Pisces, being the plastic creature of the universe can more easily endure this relationship than our finicky Virgo. Pisces will find form in this relationship and may even take on some opposing traits as virtues. Virgo, on the other hand is the one to suffer. Less flexible than Pisces, Virgo's comfort level is all wound-up in order and predictability.

As opposite signs you each have traits that can balance the relationship or send it on its seesaw end. Difficult living together, but much compatibility too. Both of you are gentle folk, kind hearted and with simple needs. If you can keep the Mad Hatter at bay, you can get this to work.

Pisces with Libra . . . The Big Easy

You are both rather easy going types, gentle, eager to please and adaptable. You are both more cooperative than competitive and neither of you can be called aggressive. Where Libra is rational and pragmatic, Pisces is emotional and vague.

Libra has a strong sense of justice and equality; 'an eye for an eye' attitude while Pisces is more understanding and compassionate toward peoples vagaries. Libra will argue the rightness of their position and Pisces couldn't care less. These two have the same kind of temperaments, but their basic character and value systems clash.

Pisces with Scorpio . . . Spiritual Union

This is a very spiritual and creative duo. Both water signs and extremely emotional, they intuitively understand each other. Pisces is the more outgoing of the two, an expressive spirit who loves company and has never met a stranger. Scorpio is the more reserved and less trusting of those they do not know well.

Pisces' sympathetic, understanding attitude can be very calming and binding to Scorpio, the more emotional and conflict ridden. As compatible water signs, you often share the same fears and desires. You will complement each other well in artistic pursuits, being creative individuals. This can be a very sensitive and tightly woven relationship but not without its sore spots.

Pisces with Sagittarius . . . Capturing the Wind

Neither of you suffer the mundane gladly. Both of you are dreamers, idealists with vivid imaginations who go willingly in pursuit of a star. Both of you disdain the 9-5 rut, are romantic by nature and never look at a clock. These are the things that more than likely brought you together in the first place. Now for the differences, Sag' has lots of energy and a desire to be up and about, exploring and investigating. Sag' is a physical person, while Pisces will never stand, if he can sit, and never sit if he can lie-down. Pisces is relaxed and easygoing and not particularly energetic.

Pisces has a sensitive nature and is easily influenced by his environment, Sagittarius is spirited and effects his environment, thereby having great impact on Pisces. Sag' is blunt, an 'on my mind, on my mouth' type who can easily wound poor Pisces, a sensitive soul. Sag' is direct, an up front 'what you see, is what you get' type where Pisces is subtle and evasive, working behind and around issues. There is so much contrariness between these two, it will be hard to get this working over the long pull. Sag' values personal freedom and Pisces is possessive and all-consuming. I think the pull here would be more from Pisces to Sag'. Sagittarius at some point will seek to extricate from this relationship.

Pisces with Capricorn . . . Steady as She Goes

This is a case where your incredible differences work for you. Too serious Capricorn and never serious Pisces can complement and balance each other. Capricorn, practical, believing only in what he can kick, with Pisces, a dreamer, living in the imagination with a highly spiritual nature, seem to be worlds apart. However, each is what the other needs to get the most out of a relationship. Pisces can put some inspiration into the sometimes stodgy Capricorn and Cappy can lend some substance and discipline to the unpredictable and unrealistic Pisces.

Pisces naturally intuitive and very sensitive doesn't measure life by material things. Capricorn can benefit from these traits. Capricorn measures everything in concrete terms, is pragmatic, a 'show me' type. These traits can help Pisces from flying too high. One problem that has to be straightened out is compatible living habits. Capricorn requires order and organization, while Pisces thrives in clutter and chaos. You'll have to come to a common ground here. This could be a tough one, but basically, this combo works.

Pisces with Aquarius . . . A Friendly Place

Aquarius is a mental sign while Pisces is visceral. The intellect and the feelings, cool and rational versus warm and intuitive. Both of you are very open-minded and tolerant people, comfortable with the unconventional or bizarre. Aquarius, with a friendly and interested demeanor, effects his environment, while Pisces, also friendly and interested is effected by his environment. Where Aquarius is friendly and aloof, Pisces is sympathetic and compassionate. Aquarius, hears what you are saying; Pisces feels your pain.

Aquarius is a humanitarian, more concerned with the ideals of a cause than with the individuals involved in it. Totally objective versus hopelessly subjective. Opposites? Sure, but this relationships works. These two offer harmony, a balance of ideals and feelings to each other. Aquarius offers a fertile positive environment for the sensitive Pisces, and Pisces gives to Aquarius an earthy sensitivity that keeps Aquarius out of the ether.

Pisces with Pisces . . . The Best of Times...The Worst of Times

These two will vibrate as one. The good, the bad, the indifferent, as one. The sensitivity and sympathy, imagination and intuition here are exceeded by no other sign. You can communicate and understand one another without speaking. You are equally heir to the whole spectrum of human emotion, with all it vagaries. You amplify each other and reinforce both your good and the bad traits.

The upside is that you will accept each other wholly with generosity, tolerance and compassion. The down side is you are both hypersensitive with a passive disposition and an escapist attitude. Neither of you know how or care to set boundaries and limits, you tend to float on whatever is there, just going along for the ride. There is no anchor here, no ballast. It is a all or nothing arena. Enjoy the ride while you can.

http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/pisces.htm

aba si dj...Pisces ka rin pala.

do you guys ever feel that you are very intuitive? yung gut feel nyo about a person is always correct. minsan nagugulat talaga ako sa mga nababasa ko sa horoscope kasi minsan totoo.

There was an incident when my ex GF attended her bestfriend's debut. Ewan ko ba but I had this feeling that I MUST not allow her to attend it. I couldnt attend the event coz of some important commitment. I warned her that I have this feeling that if she attends this debut it might change our lives forever. But I have no choice so I allowed her. After that, it did changed our lives forever... WALA NA KAMI NGAYON. (kayo na bahalang magisip kung ano ang nangyari sa debut) :cry:

Guest ginny

Hello madmutt! ;)

Though my bday falls on the borderline.. and my mom can't remember the time that I was born.. wehehe.. kailangan daw yun para malaman kung pisces ako o aquarian.. pero kung sa pagiging highly intuitive.. yes.. I do have that... as in!

Wala lang.. mayella.. Leo ang hunny ko... yes! so, macoconquer pala namin ang world! ;) Ganda ng description mo sa piscean.. swak na swak! lalo na yun gullible part, sobrang ako yan.. madalas ko naman ma-sense pero sobra kseng matiwala eh tska I do believe that people are by nature good.. wala lang ulet.. B)

hi ginny, madmutt, dj_flip03 and marilen. :)

was born march 2. hay naku, talagang tinamaan ako sa sinabi re:profile ng pisces. :blush:

as to being intuitive, yeah, i've had many instances na tama lagi ang gut feeling ko. sometimes, it can be really scary when you think of it. :unsure:

There was an incident when my ex GF attended her bestfriend's debut. Ewan ko ba but I had this feeling that I MUST not allow her to attend it. I couldnt attend the event coz of some important commitment. I warned her that I have this feeling that if she attends this debut it might change our lives forever. But I have no choice so I allowed her. After that, it did changed our lives forever... WALA NA KAMI NGAYON. (kayo na bahalang magisip kung ano ang nangyari sa debut) :cry:

nagsayaw siya sa cotillion? (tama ba spelling ko?) :P

i have an experience where i was so uneasy with the GF of my barkada. i really felt she was just not really sincere in the relationship. pero lahat ng tao boto sa kanya, ako lang ang hindi naniniwala. it came to the point na muntik na sila ma-engage. and guess what, nahuli ko yung GF na may kina-kasama na ibang guy....as in holding hands and smooching on the side. nilapitan ko na lang siya at sinabi ko na itigil na niya ang relationship niya sa kabarkada ko. ayun buti na lang nag-break.

nakaka-gulat kapag may feeling ka talaga sa tao na hindi mawala-wala.

hi ginny, madmutt, dj_flip03 and marilen.

was born march 2. hay naku, talagang tinamaan ako sa sinabi re:profile ng pisces. 

as to being intuitive, yeah, i've had many instances na tama lagi ang gut feeling ko. sometimes, it can be really scary when you think of it. 

hello din po :)

me too :) hayyyy akala ako ako lang ang ganyan buti naman at di pala ako nag-iisa hehehe.

all my intuitions are always right :) pag kinontra ko ako din ang nagsisisi afterwards kasi di ko sinunod talaga :(

do you guys ever feel that you are very intuitive? yung gut feel nyo about a person is always correct. minsan nagugulat talaga ako sa mga nababasa ko sa horoscope kasi minsan totoo. 

yes nakakagulat talaga, di mo tuloy minsan maiwasan na di magbasa ng horoscope hehehe

hi PEEPS!! another piscean here :D

Pisces, symbolized by the Fish, is a Mutable Water sign ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Compassionate, caring and giving, Pisceans love to help others and do well when they have a cause to champion. Their gentle, self-sacrificing nature makes it easy for others to take advantage of them. Like other Water signs, they are emotional and feel things deeply, including other people’s pain. Pisces are sensitive and intuitive to the point of being almost psychic. They are kind, pleasant, personable, and easy-going. They often feel misunderstood which can cause them to become melancholy. Pisces are also spiritual and introspective, placing much focus on their own inner journey. Neptune’s influence gives Pisces a dreamy quality. They are creative, artistic, imaginative, but at times have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality – dreamers.

Symbol: The Fish

Element: Water

Modality: Mutable

Ruling Planet: Jupiter and Neptune

Ruling House: Twelfth

Key Phrase: I believe

Keyword: Understanding

Positive Characteristics:

Compassionate

Charitable

Sympathetic

Emotional