Banks with highest monthly interest rate

• 6 months later...

sino naka try na nang time deposit?

Magkano ba in usually interest (amount madadagdag) if let's say 100,000 for 3 years? 5 years?

Hello,

The usual bank interest for time deposit is 0.25% per annum.

bitcoin nalang kyu tumataas value

Hello,

Bitcoin was great until it was regulated.

I earned millions in Bitcoin back in 2016 to 2017.

I bought my bitcoins in the value of 20k.

It reached it peaked back in December 2018 where it rose up to 1.3M per 1 bitcoin.

Missed those days.

Mas maganda maglagay sa stock market natin kaso dapat risk taker ka. Kapag sa banks kasi sobrang baba ng interest rate tapos may tax pa.

Hi,

This is true. I would vouch for this.

pano po ung process ng time depo? and san maganda na masasaggest nyo na bank?thanks

Hi,

You can just simply go to the bank and tell them that you want to setup an account for time deposit.

I would suggest saving your money in insurance companies instead of bank.

Not only that your money gets invest in mutual funds and bonds, it also gave your beneficiary they money incase anything happens to you and lastly, you get to save your money for your retirement.

I would suggest insurance companies that lasted for so long. SUNLIFE, MANULIFE, PRULIFE and the leading ones. Do not go for those who are just starting up.

Edited by theoneandonlymistressmia

^meron nang ganyan sa mga banks though di ko lam kung sa lahat, sa Security Bank meron.

Hello,

Almost all banks have time deposit methods.

Almost all bank have their insurance partners as well.

Example: BPI = BPI Philam, Security Bank = FWD, PSBANK = AXA

I would not recommend getting insurances partner with banks. They have small coverage.

Example:

2700 monthly plan in BPI Philam lets you only have 450,000 coverage.

Compared to the 2700 monthly insurance plan in Sunlige which can give you 1.3M coverage.

Thus, you could set an allocation, I would still recommend those that are direct from insurance companies.

Edited by theoneandonlymistressmia
  • 1 month later...

Successful enterprises can easily achieve a huge potential audience via their marketing methods. These days, it's straightforward to do just that online. With very good marketing with video content, you are able to advertise on your own around the world in minutes. The guidelines on this page will help.

https://365.xxxwww1.com/2ixi/

Whenever you create a video clip for marketing and advertising purposes keep it under 2 moments. You would like your potential audience to view the complete information, and if it is very long you are going to potentially shed followers because they click off of. You could always carry on a considered or message within a follow-up online video if needed.

Don't only depend upon video clips in your marketing strategy. They can be excellent advertising instruments, nevertheless, they need to not substitute your other marketing methods. Videos should not replace content design like content creation or blogging. Video tutorials must basically be used to increase the content material inside your advertising campaign and to build up your link stock portfolio.

If you're offering an item, develop a video which shows your prospects how to use the product. You could start with starting the package, work through the best way to put it jointly, after which show them how they can use it. As a result them appreciate just how much you value your clients.

https://365.xxxwww1.com/2ixj/

With your marketing with video, permit the audience know why it is that you provide you with the services or products that you simply do. They may quickly see everything you provide, but make sure they know the primary reason for it. Open up, genuine and truthful interaction engenders have confidence in, which engages new audience and maintains previous customers.

Video clips need to be personal to capture the viewer's focus. Be entertaining, warm and friendly, relax and confident plus your watchers won't alter the station, as they say. The better open up and sincere you happen to be, the better received you may be. Adhere to subject areas you're genuinely enthusiastic about as that will turn out with your attitude.

Be sure that your videos are marketed in the two-fold style. Enable your overall core target audience know that new content is up, by way of your blog and email or news letter checklist. Even so, also make sure to advertise it to new readers through social websites content and search engine marketing strategies within your budget.

https://365.xxxwww1.com/2ix7/

When anybody requests a question from the comments on your video tutorials, take into account if you can answer them in an additional video. If you think regarding this, you are able to make a hilarious response which provides them the information they look for along with a enjoyable online video if other people would like to see, every one of the greater!

Recall what potential marketing with video has around other social networking varieties. Twitter, Facebook and blog sites are typical written text methods. Only via video articles your feelings, as well as can come by means of. Entire body vocabulary is reported to be nearly all interaction, and short of a in person reaching, a youtube video can be your following-best choice.

https://365.xxxwww1.com/2ix8/

Ensure that your video clips have summaries or perhaps transcripts of your content. The major search engines are not able to but tune in to or see video tutorials to index them accurately. So, an intensive description within the textual content or computer code is going to be the best choice at obtaining your video clip rated well.

If you are just getting started with marketing with video, then get yourself a video clip up once you can. Studying tips and techniques and learning idea and planning will be all very good. Nonetheless, there is not any far better teacher than experimentation. Get your initially video up and you will probably study a lot.

You must have a much better idea of the way to get discovered easily with video clips. You will discover the capability to establish a entire world-broad market. Advertising and marketing via video lessons can help you hop on keep track of to meet your targets.

Links:

https://365.xxxwww1.com/2ix9/

https://365.xxxwww1.com/2ixa/

https://365.xxxwww1.com/2ixb/

• 1 year later...

sa Binance magandang magsave. sa 2000 pesos may lagpas 50 centavos kang interes per day. basta nasa 10% ang APY o annual percentage yield ng savings term. that's a lot better kumpara sa lahat ng bangko dito sa bansa na pamilyar ako. imagine nyo lang kung lagpas lagpas pa sa 2000 yung ipon ninyo. bad timing nga lang ngayon dahil bagsak parehas ang stocks exchange at cryptocurrency market.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, Kutitap 123 said:

If you are serious about HIGHER INTEREST ON INVESTMENT/DEPOSIT, my good model of management is Aly Lao Yap, the general manager of Ateneo de Manila Multipurpose Coop. That coop really gives you 10%-12% yearly interest. UST's TOMEC lags behind with only 5% annual interest. IMHO

Interesting!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/27/2020 at 12:26 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Hi,

You can just simply go to the bank and tell them that you want to setup an account for time deposit.

I would suggest saving your money in insurance companies instead of bank.

Not only that your money gets invest in mutual funds and bonds, it also gave your beneficiary they money incase anything happens to you and lastly, you get to save your money for your retirement.

I would suggest insurance companies that lasted for so long. SUNLIFE, MANULIFE, PRULIFE and the leading ones. Do not go for those who are just starting up.

Thanks for the info. I worked with prulife before ( i will just zip my mouth haha)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...