Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

may nakakaalam po ba ng beach resort somewhere in zambales??? nothern part... ako tagazamblaes ako pero di ko pa napuntahan yung place na yun... ang pagkakadescribe sa akin ay isang secluded island resort un... hindi iyon nasa subic or sa san antonio dahil lahat ng mga yun napuntahan ko na eh... basta ang alam ko lampas ng iba, zambales yun...

Dawal Beach in Zambales then banca to Potopot Island, a secluded tiny Boracay Island. The best dito mga tol.post-3796-1175706384.jpg

post-3796-1175706421.jpg

post-3796-1175706444.jpg

San po sa zambales ito??? i mean the dawal beach??? familiar lamang kasi ako sa mga beaches from olongapo to san felipe lang eh... pero etong dawal di ko pa po kasi narinig??? maybe its potipot island nga ang aking napuntahan...

meron pong isang magandang puntahan sa may palauig... its a spring... yun nga lang po puntahan eto ng mga adventurous and sadyain lang talaga ito at malayo sa kabihasnan ito... and catch lamang ay kung meron pa po ang spring na ito... been there since i was a kid so almost two decades na ang nakalipas... malapit ito sa isang minahan...

Edited by Wyld

The date on the pics in Potipot is 2003. Was there in iba last april 7, and was planning to go to potipot but we were warned the the island is no longer clean(like in the pics). We were discouraged of stories like things being stolen and leftovers scattered along the beach front. Even in iba beach the scenario was the same. Beach resort owners not taking care of their beachfronts. The beachfront is a mess.

The date on the pics in Potipot is 2003. Was there in iba last april 7, and was planning to go to potipot but we were warned the the island is no longer clean(like in the pics). We were discouraged of stories like things being stolen and leftovers scattered along the beach front. Even in iba beach the scenario was the same. Beach resort owners not taking care of their beachfronts. The beachfront is a mess.

I hope the local government and the local tourism authority does something about this while its not too late yet.

agreed nakaka sawa sa boracay.......sa sorsogon po maraming secluded virgin beaches(sa magallanes and stamagdalena ata magaganda), and sa bulusan may masakrot( nature made mineral water pool---masarap kasi lamig tubig----and pag swerte ka pag punta nyo dun alang tao parang private resort and dating)...and you dont have to spend as much as your spending in boracay.........................sa bora you really need money, lots of money

may nakapunta na ba dito sa La luz? ang ganda dun sobra. Bawal ang walk in, and you have to call and reserve at least a month!!!

Maganda nga sa La Luz lalo na due to recent upgrades dun sa resort. Ok rin snorkelling dito andami mo makikita... lion fish (very common), parrot fish, moray eels, Titan trigger fish, moorish idol, etc. Since good for snorkelling yung area therefore medyo mabato and hindi fine sand yung beach dito. Actually marami sea shells kung mahilig mag-collect nito. Although this is not a dive resort, ok rin siguro mag-dive sa area na ito. Sa deeper portion may mga empty GIANT clams pa akong naispatan.

La Luz is in San Juan, Laiya in Batangas. I was there these weekend, not exactly in La Luz but in the stretch of Laiya beach. The beach is pretty good and the crowd is ok. There are also some houses near the resorts where you can stay and rent for about 3k-4k.

any suggestion , plan ko kasi mag relax ng five days

may promo cebu pacific hanggang 22 nalang sale period

pls suggest naman, gusto ko try yung camiguin? ok ba dun?

Why not try Jomabo Isand in Bacolod? Negros Island have some of the best beaches...di

nga lang pinangangalandakan unless you know somebody in the place... You can swing to

Guimaras island which is an hour from Pulupandan town, or go to Bais City to go for Dolphin

Watching... or go diving in Zamboangita, just 45 mins south of Dumaguete...

yup sa palawan nalang kami,

When my friends and I went to Bora (lets not talk about airfare, kasi diba meron for so cheap), 10k we went to Port Barton. Stayed at Swisippini Inn, 1 week, naka 5-8k ata kami each, pero we did everything, island hopping, snorkling, picnics, gabi-gabi lobster, crab, lasing lasing on Jack and Coke etc.

yup sa palawan nalang kami,

When my friends and I went to Palawan (lets not talk about airfare, kasi diba meron for so cheap), 10k we went to Port Barton. Stayed at Swisippini Inn, 1 week, naka 5-8k ata kami each, pero we did everything, island hopping, snorkling, picnics, gabi-gabi lobster, crab, lasing lasing on Jack and Coke etc.