Photo

Herbalife: Health Products Or Pyramiding?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 sabs2000

sabs2000

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Interests:Everyday Life, Sports, Economics, Politics and Fatherhood. Stoic Optimism.

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:02 AM

My Parents used herbalife to kick off their detox and weight loss campaign, they even attended the 2 week fitness program wherein you'll pay an xx amount of money to avail their healthy meal which is composed of shake, tea and a shot of some oil i guess.. I'm not against this nor agreeing with it, but it could be a good way to hype up your diet plan if you wish to start soon. 

Networking, pyramiding etc, ang baho pakinggan pero at the end of the day as long as you dont practice what they do but follow your own goal which is to lose weight.. Digs na to! worked for my parents and they dont use herbalife now instead, go organic na sila. Worked for some of my friends who even won weekly fitness challenges by some herbalife camp, they stopped using this product recently as well and they just go for a low carb diet. 

My take? You can opt using herbalife to start up your diet plan and attend their activities to be educated on how to create a diet plan or go ahead and google diet plans, either or. As long as your goal is to lose weight then start you one or the other. Nothing to lose. :)

#22 ImnotTHOR™

ImnotTHOR™

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:20 AM

yes its mlm... but not pyramiding...

#23 shinyshiny2

shinyshiny2

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:30 AM

generous amounts of fruits and vegies na lang para no supplements needed

#24 Agent_mulder

Agent_mulder

Not shaken just nerd

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13142 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

'di din ako big fan ng mga health supplement/s, i do take vitamins and eat fruits and veggies though. Pyramiding? 'Yung Royale ang tingin ko pyramiding scam kaso mukhang malakas ang kapit kaya 'di kaya ng SEC

#25 bumrush1223

bumrush1223

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Interests:Books, games, music, good conversations, the art of healing

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:33 PM

Caveat venditor. Caveat emptor. There is no quick fix / shortcut to healthy, permanently-staying-off weight loss. It involves proper nutrition, proper exercise and the right mindset. 

https://www.research...life_R_products

Edited by bumrush1223, 15 May 2016 - 11:35 PM.

#26 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 11652 posts
  • Interests:whitewater rafting; mountaineering;
    running ; beers, interesting babes

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:36 AM

'di din ako big fan ng mga health supplement/s, i do take vitamins and eat fruits and veggies though. Pyramiding? 'Yung Royale ang tingin ko pyramiding scam kaso mukhang malakas ang kapit kaya 'di kaya ng SEC

Same with USANA food supplements...

#27 docpepin

docpepin

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:59 PM

Overprice and waste of money mga alok sa MLM kadalasan. Overprice kasi dami makikinabang sa tubo sa produkto mula itaas hanggang downline. Kadalasan naman mas mura di hamak mga equivalent na produkto sa regular na bilihan.

#28 soen

soen

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Women

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:54 AM

parang peke gamot nila

#29 MrSniper88

MrSniper88

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:22 PM

Overpriced. It's pyramiding or a ponzi scheme.

#30 MrGrey

MrGrey

Fifty Shades

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1054 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:18 PM

Its not a pyramiding since you have products in exchange of your money. Though others might find it too expensive, it will be up to the user if she/he has the means to buy it. As for the results, I have many friends who really lose weight after trying this, at talagang sobra ang mga pinayat. You will undergo a strict diet (supplements in exchange of foods). Its like instead of buying a meal, you will buy this. 

#31 coffeeholic

coffeeholic

fuzzy

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 11948 posts
  • Interests:having honest conversations, engaging with real and no bullshit individuals, drinking authentic coffee and talking about life over 40% alcohol content.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:35 PM

This works Naman daw. But it's expensive. If you have the means, go ahead.

#32 whackpter

whackpter

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:26 PM

Nice to read comments about pyramiding from people who don't have an iota of knowledge on the topic they are discussing. And prices are high if it is pyramiding. That's so laughable. I used to take Norvask when it was new in the Philippines. They were selling it at 40 pesos per tablet. Do you know how much it costs in India? Same company, same product, same everything. The price is almost one tenth the price here. And now, the price is even less than two pesos per tablet for amlodipine. Outrageous pricing? Hell yes! Did anyone call them pyramiding? No. So is pyramiding about the price markup? No. So when do you call a company a pyramiding one? Would you like to know?

#33 greenbucks

greenbucks

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:41 PM

I did join the MLM of Herbalife. It made a lot of my friends who used it as a diet supplement to lose weight. They did. Why did I stop? Mahal ang product. I guess there are other ways, cheaper, of losing weight and my friends lost interest in it.

#34 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4244 posts
  • Interests:Women, Concert, Rock Music, Telecommunication

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:01 PM

Evidence is overwhelming that the compensation of Herbalife distributors is primarily based on the number of people each distributor recruits and their sales to them. Furthermore, I challenge Herbalife to report their retail sales to the general public (people who are not distributors) and their sales to new recruits so that we can settle this issue once and for all.

#35 blurryface

blurryface

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:14 PM

My wife has ovarian cancer..she tried Buah Merah...works wonders for her.

#36 giggle_jiggle

giggle_jiggle

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

So many herbal products nowadays...very helpful even if no clinical approved theraputic result....
I tried INTRA...Once to Twice intake a day and it loosens by bowel
A doctor on tv once said...."ang sakit ng tao nagmumula sa loob ng katawan bago lumabas sa balat o bahagi ng katawan para makita...
Kung bulok ang labas, mas bulok ang loob....
Kaya linisin muna ang loob ng katawan at tiyak gaganda din ang panlabas"
Thats my priority...clean the inside, let the toxins, cholesterol, fats, sugar, alcohol, waste, out of the body para hindi malason at magkasakit ang katawan...INTRA (herbal supplement) is my choice

#37 sentimentalman

sentimentalman

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Deadlifts, whiskey & caffeine

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

kung mag reresearch lang ang tao kung pano ang weightloss/gain weight napaka simple lang naman. calorie deficit = lose, cal surplus = gain.

Dami lang talaga tamad, at kailangan pang subuan

#38 pompa

pompa

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Female

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:08 AM

Networking lng yan. To be healthy is enough sleep, exercise and organic nutritious food

#39 pompa

pompa

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Female

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:12 AM

To lose weight you must build muscles by weight training. Muscles consumes more calories than fats, so once muscles are build it is more easier to lose weight

#40 mesh1180

mesh1180

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:nothin much.. jaz wana be friends with everyone here....

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:07 AM

tried it for a month. lost 10 kilos. iwas meat and sweets ka kase. a nutritionist will guide you and monitor your progress. effective naman para sakin. more on discipline lang talaga kase they had me eat rice pa rin naman pero depende pa rin kase sa naka compute na calorie intake mo dapat in a day and  me sked nga lng na dapat sundin and the shakes. you have to take them as substitute for snacks. ok naman.. 10 kls in a month. hehe

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)