#21 Zydenxanxus29

Zydenxanxus29

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Girls.

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:02 PM

I'm the type of guy who read forums in MTC that catches my attention. I think it's time for me to share my thoughts.
Its up to you whether you go straight or enjoy a little bit of fun. At the end of the day, it's your choice whether to do it or not. Just make your that your conscience will not bother you.
For me, i'll do it if circumtances will present itself. Heck, I will not stop my biological urge to f@k a hot therapist(i'm referring to a female for clarification. Hehe) if she will offer me a ES during the massage. Ofcourse i will protect myself by using condom to ensure that i will not inpregnant her or caught any disease.
However, if any of my female co-worker wants to taste my manhood that would be another matter. Would i f@k her? I dunno. I can't answer it coz i dont experience it yet. i'll cross the bridge when i'll get there (hope i made the correct qoute again).About the ES massage, yes i experience it and damn i enjoyed it every second of it. For me, it wasnt cheating. Now whether you called it cheating or not, its up to you.

Edited by Zydenxanxus29, 21 March 2018 - 11:04 PM.

#22 Mehdi!

Mehdi!

Mommy's Boy With Daddy Issues

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Someone who can talk sense into me...

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:58 AM

There was one thing I read that was commented by one of our MTC members, "Paying for sex (or services) doesn't cheapen women, it actual cheapens men cos they don't want to exert that extra time and effort to making a lasting relationship." I would agree with him honestly, however as for me I don't think I have the time to go through all of the mentioned time and effort specially when you are married, unless you really want that extra challenge. For me, I would rather just be able to just play with my toys and leave them anytime once "mother" calls rather than juggle things till one drops and break. 

#23 JohnLagos

JohnLagos

Devirginized

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:58 PM

I meant to address this but I didn’t think it would be this soon.

However, as one fellow was compelled to bring this to the surface - you know to announce how smart he is that he sees thru the bullsh!t. Might as well get into it now.

Yes. Cheating is cheating. We get it. We all face ourselves in the mirror every day and accept who we are, warts and all. Sometimes we inject a little levity into our lives by making light of our frailties. It is not meant to excuse our actions. It is what it is.

I pay for it to get instant gratification, without emotional entanglements. I’m discreet. I separate my work from my personal life. I’m no saint. Never aspired to be one. I don’t judge either. I didn’t invent the world. I just live in my little corner without knocking how anyone else gets their kicks.

So..... to like minded hombres, see you around sirs. And when we do bump into each other, we just share the look of understanding. To those who think differently, well - have a good life too and enjoy your holy existence.

I totally agree with you on the idea of eliminating potential emotional entanglement and just go for a quick bang. Spas and mps allow us to be sane in an insane world.

#24 beaner

beaner

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:05 AM

more daily dwellings please, TS!

#25 Jock Collins

Jock Collins

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:41 PM

Sorry folks. Daming pasaway na staff and I just don't have the writer's discipline to really dig in and write regular entries. Bawi ako after the break. Keep checking out this thread. Ciao.

#26 Jock Collins

Jock Collins

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

What do you know - an unexpected down time at work. So I was browsing at my old files and came across one of my early postings circa 2013.

“Honestly all of the activity is just to fulfill a promise to a talented lady of a favorable FR. This is a testament to the indomitable truth – a stiff prick will promise anything. And a smart prick who dreams of a repeat performance will fulfill that promise. So as a teaser before I can post at the proper topic, the lady is in Mandaluyong area and the deed was last Friday while performing my wingman duties. Suffice to say, I got my money’s worth. Subconsciously, maybe this is a pay it forward moment to the GM’s who made a scouting report that led me to the effing smart choice last Friday. Naah who am I kidding? It is definitely the promise of a fantastic sequel. And sirs, I have to tell you that she is worth it. She showed me the Stars. Guess she earned her Stripes. *wink, wink.”

Fond memories specially since I went back for second and third servings. Unfortunately she got transferred to Makati and I haven’t had the time to visit and reminisce about our fun times.

#27 tomward

tomward

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

I'd rather pay myself :) I love my wife and I want to avoid investing any emotion or extra thrilll (for fear of enjoying it too much) I'd rather it be business -- just sex. No entanglements, no games, no emotion.

#28 allentothemoon

allentothemoon

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Hear Hear

#29 JacksonNicholes

JacksonNicholes

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

makes sense.

quick, safe, and good release without entanglement...

just pay for it, then done.

#30 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 10,032 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:01 AM

Curious. A theoretical question for the men who post here:

If your spouses (the women) pay for sex or go to the female counterpart of the spakol, does it sit well with you? Would you consider it as not cheating, too, given that she uses your reasons for patronizing these establishments?

Thanks for your input and not flaming me.
  • orionrocco07 likes this

#31 Jock Collins

Jock Collins

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:31 PM

Hell no! As I said I did not invent the world. But unfair as it may be I won’t tolerate being the cuckled.

Sad for our sister Filipinas but the society we lived in is more accepting of Pinoys with wandering eyes. Even in this day and age Married Pinays can’t get away with it.

Growing up I always thought of myself as a one woman man. I did not account for pretty theras.

#32 tomward

tomward

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:07 AM

Tough question but with some soul searching hahaha this is what I think, I would never tell her but I am actually ok with it as long as the lines of communication are open. If she needs to do this then there is something we probably need to fix as a couple. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this
  • neville likes this

#33 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 10,032 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:10 PM

Hell no! As I said I did not invent the world. But unfair as it may be I wont tolerate being the cuckled.

Sad for our sister Filipinas but the society we lived in is more accepting of Pinoys with wandering eyes. Even in this day and age Married Pinays cant get away with it.

Growing up I always thought of myself as a one woman man. I did not account for pretty theras.

Sir, you said that you don't want to be cuckoled. However, isn't going to another woman, whether paid or not, an illustration of being guilty of the very sin you hate?

I'll put the act of paying for sex or espa in this context:

If it is indeed not a sin, why is it so objectionable, even downright disgusting, if the significant other does it? But if you do it, there is nothing wrong with it?

Why the seeming double standard and lack of walking the talk?

#34 Mr.Bing

Mr.Bing

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:20 PM

Curious. A theoretical question for the men who post here:

If your spouses (the women) pay for sex or go to the female counterpart of the spakol, does it sit well with you? Would you consider it as not cheating, too, given that she uses your reasons for patronizing these establishments?

Thanks for your input and not flaming me.

This is actually a very good point, with that being said could you sleep tight at night when you know that your wife went to a spa and had her done there whether a talk of a no penetration is done... Let me put it this way could you imagine your wife having an orgasm with another man?! (Just Saying)

#35 Jock Collins

Jock Collins

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

Fair point Neville. I don’t deny the double standard. I am not in denial of my weakness but I am honest enough to admit that I would be unforgiving if roles are reversed. I’m just not there yet. The points raised by @deepheavythoughts are the precise reason why I can’t be forgiving though how much I would try to rationalize and justify her actions. Those who can take the high road - congrats to you.

Those who are honest enough and share my sentiments - definitely no judgement here and congrats as well for understanding who you are. That is the first step after all towards transforming to a better version of oneself. Baby steps nga lang pero for me ok na rin..... At some point in the very near future mag re-retire din ako. In the meantime I have to be extra careful and discrete so as not to hurt my love. And another thing, I am not burdened with the compulsion to confess. That would be the height of stupidity.

#36 Jock Collins

Jock Collins

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

Sorry not much activity lately. Am just not in the mood for the usual stuff. Might go for new experiences or time to retire?

#37 lowrider

lowrider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:41 PM

Hows it going?

I hope you've stood strong against the wiles of your female office. 

Swung by and read a few bits. Went thru a similar office issue but amidst the thrill and all didnt go thru with it.

I actually moved up from going to spas and mps to getting psps instead, although had to set some rules ( no repeats or atleast 3x meetings so that nothing progresses), my main goal was to get my rocks off and "taste" the different dishes available. 

I stand by your point in the whole no attachments, no drama etc. It works great for me, hope that it works out for you if ever. 

Let me know if you need an intro the "other" world.  cheers!

• Jock Collins likes this

#38 Jock Collins

Jock Collins

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:25 PM

Semi retired from the spa scene.

Sooo busy at my new job. Good thing that my new team members are mainly oldies. No temptations there.

But girls from other departments are giving my imagination some work out. Still covered by my old rule about not shitting in my own backyard. But them international gals, specially the Frenchies with f*ck me eyes and lips.....

Might just hit you up with your contacts @lowrider when things settle down. Thanks in advance.
  • neville likes this

#39 The Nightdrifter

The Nightdrifter

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Eating pie

Posted 01 September 2018 - 01:29 AM

However, as one fellow was compelled to bring this to the surface - you know to announce how smart he is that he sees thru the bullsh!t. Might as well get into it now.

Yes. Cheating is cheating. We get it. We all face ourselves in the mirror every day and accept who we are, warts and all. Sometimes we inject a little levity into our lives by making light of our frailties. It is not meant to excuse our actions. It is what it is.

I pay for it to get instant gratification, without emotional entanglements. I’m discreet. I separate my work from my personal life. I’m no saint. Never aspired to be one. I don’t judge either. I didn’t invent the world. I just live in my little corner without knocking how anyone else gets their kicks.

So..... to like minded hombres, see you around sirs. And when we do bump into each other, we just share the look of understanding. To those who think differently, well - have a good life too and enjoy your holy existence.

Just being a patron to the oldest profession since homo sapiens sprung out of the gene pool.

Just helping out the economy, doing our civic duties and all :-)

#40 yeqiu

yeqiu

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:53 AM

ohohoho buurnn!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users