How To Keep Your Man Faithful, Loyal To Only You

It works both ways. The man would need to want to be loyal to you and care about you as well.

The important point ladies, it may sound too good to be true... A lot of folks have said that men are pre-disposed to spread their seed. I don't believe that. It may have been true hundreds of years ago but due to socio-economic reasons and how we have been brought up, the mentality behind being polygamous has changed to one of monogamy. 

The biggest institutions in the world (religious institutions) mostly preach monogamy and it's slowly being accepted as the right thing to do. I am not here to say it's right or wrong. Most men don't want to cheat. We are happy being with a woman all our lives, provided, we are made to feel like men.

Men are not emotional creatures. We are rational beings. So if you want us to help you, then expect us to offer help and a solution. We men, don't "feel" your emotion. We react to it and try to fix it. It's what makes us men. We provide or are predisposed to take that role. 

Make us feel wanted. Make us feel that we are your world and that you need us. Nothing turns a man on more than knowing that he is wanted and appreciated. 

It's not an easy topic to comment on but that's the gist of it. Ofcourse, like I said, the man would want to stay with you also or it's a lost cause.

And ladies, no one knows how to control a man better than you so you don't really need tips. 

1 hour ago, An12 said:

Ipaghain ng umagahan tanghalian gabihan at dinner snack in bed hahahha 

patabain mo ng husto pra d na siya maging attractive . Speaking from experience. My waistline frew from 34 to 38 in six months after tying the knot . 🤣

• 1 month later...

kung para sa akin?

- panatilihing simple at maganda ang sarili. hindi kailangan na maluho at glam look. basta hindi losyang.

- panatilihing sexy ang figure. hindi kailangan na slim. basta with the right curves at hindi malaki ang tiyan.

- huwag gawing manghuhula ang lalaki. communicate. matutong sabihin ang totoong nasa isip.

- maging malambing. kahit hindi madalas pero basta marunong maglambing.

- kailangan ng regular na sex para mapakalma ang hormones. kahit once a week lang. pero with 2 rounds.

- dapat gusto ding mag explore tungkol sa sex upang mapanatili ang excitement.

- dapat maging loyal din sa akin.

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 11 months later...

If a man is truly loyal and faithful, you need not do anything, just be yourself. It's up to him to be loyal and faithful. It's the responsibility of the guy and not his partner.

Meron kasi yung ibinigay na sa kanya lahat, maghahanap pa rin ng kasama papuntang Baguio as a friend, o ng makakasama para magpa-change oil.

Please don't get me wrong. Ang sinasabi ko lang eh responsibilidad natin, both guys and gals, ang pagiging loyal. Huwag nating lagyan ng kundisyon at iasa sa iba ang pagiging loyal at faithful natin kung sakali.

Kung meron tayong gusto na dapat gawin ng partner natin, di sabihin natin. Kung meron tayong ayaw, sabihin din natin. Kung di maresolba o maayos ang di pagkakaunawaan, eh di maghiwalay. At gawin natin ang paghihiwalay bago ka maging unfaithful o disloyal, yun bang wala kang reserba na binibira.

Di po nagmamalinis o ano pa man, ika nga, just thinking out loud.

wag controlling.

wag nagger.

pag magkasama, happy and chill lang.

pag may problema, honest lang lagi.

keep an open communication. pero may limitation din na di maya't maya nakabuntot na. :D

do new things together - new places, new hobbies, etc.

last -- syempre support lang lagi sa mga personal goals ng bawat isa :) 

I’m personally more likely to be loyal when she is my best friend and takes my stress away and less nagging and complaining.. for me the most important thing is an amazing daily BJ. The BEST! As it’s hard to find this level .. once this level is reached very less likely to cheat and if you do it’s just a reminder of what the fuck am I doing nobody can match what I got at home .. so rare to have this connection of what I describe above so don’t want to do anything to fuck it up 

Being honest about things in your past or Being faithful and loyal since day one doesn't keep a man

Treating a man better than he's ever been treated before will not keep a man to be loyal and faithful,Making an effort every single day to make sure he knows you truly care will not keep a man. Giving him all of your time that you can spare, You could have the best intentions in the world and could have the most sincere feelings, and you could be the most perfect woman in existence and you still wouldn't be able to keep a man. 

The only way to keep a man is if that man wants to be kept by you. 

If someone tries to steal him away...

Let him be. If he is really into you, he will never do things that would hurt you, things that would cause you pain.