Memorable DATE Stories

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Mula kay pareng HRB:

I planned a very memorable date... Started planning almost a month for a special date. I rented yacht for 4 days,

Day 1 Plan

- Just tour around nearby destinations and share stories and plans for us in the future

- this day should also be the time to give her an idea for what is planned for Day 2. but in a way were she won't have an idea that it will happen the next day

- on the night of Day 1 while we're sleeping the the yacht is docked, everything will be prepared for a ceremonial exchange of vows

- the crew will decorate the yacht for a wedding like event

- the windows will be covered so that she won't see what's happening outside

Day 2 Plan

- I'll wake her up with a breakfast in bed and ask her for an early start of day.

- at exactly 10am the yacht will start sailing

- when the yacht starts moving, I'll invite her to watch some slide shows and some video clips we have collected

- 30mins after sailing, I'll invite her to go up the deck

- upon reaching the deck, she'll be surprised that there are guests waiting outside

- assigned guest will try to destruct her while I position my self in-front of the deck

- at 10:45am, our set of songs will be played to give a queue sa mga kasabwat that the ceremony is about to start

- kasabwats will guide her toward the front of the deck, where she'll be surprised a red carpet is waiting for her to walk through the isle as I wait in front.

- the ceremony starts

- the yacht will head back and should be on the docking station by 3pm

- all the guest will disembark as we prepare to set sail to Palawan

- by 4pm, the yacht will start sailing so that we could catch the sunset in the middle of the sea...

- by 6pm we will be arriving Palawan and will stay in a private beach house

- Dinner will be served at 7pm

Day 3 Plan

- first activity starts at 8am to experience watching dolphins and some close encounters

- afternoon will be mostly island hopping experience

Day 4 Plan

- City tour and some tourists spots and time for getting some souvenirs

- after lunch, we have to board and sail back to Manila

Unfortunately, a week before the surprise my girl has a different commitment on Day 1 and 2. So I have to adjust the plans to compress everything to 2days... everything was all set again, 2 days before the original Day 1, Had an attack, never woke up... The yacht, crew and food and venue just waited for someone to come... But no one came... All is lost... all was put to waste...

Luckily, I'm here... I'm alive again... but my girl has left me... left me when I needed her most... At least a memory of the plan that was put waste is recorded somewhere....

And that became a different kind of memorable date...

END of STORY from HRB

Edited by GwardiaSibil

Talagang natitiis nya kme. pero wla akonf kiber dhel npaka irisponsable nya ><

Huhuhuhu. sobrang tigas! di ko kinaya :P

sobrang tigas! npakasakit na tlga

sana makapag balak syang balikan ulit ako!

ikaw lng iniyakan ko ng ganto! bket ba? ang tanga kooooo

namimiss ko na tlaga sya! sana mag txt sya sken, khet kamustahin nya lang ako :((

iLoveyou && imissyou so much <3

pero ok lng! bsta ang mahalaga di ako nag kulang sknya !

iloveyou boy kung alam mo lng. ang puso ko ay iyong iyo...

dami mo! dami mong alam ><

buti pa ang ibang tao ngagawa nyang mag effort, pero kme, haysssss wla man lang khet kamusta

Talagang natitiis nya kme. pero wla akonf kiber dhel npaka irisponsable nya ><

Huhuhuhu. sobrang tigas! di ko kinaya :P

sobrang tigas! npakasakit na tlga

sana makapag balak syang balikan ulit ako!

ikaw lng iniyakan ko ng ganto! bket ba? ang tanga kooooo

namimiss ko na tlaga sya! sana mag txt sya sken, khet kamustahin nya lang ako :((

iLoveyou && imissyou so much <3

pero ok lng! bsta ang mahalaga di ako nag kulang sknya !

iloveyou boy kung alam mo lng. ang puso ko ay iyong iyo...

dami mo! dami mong alam ><

buti pa ang ibang tao ngagawa nyang mag effort, pero kme, haysssss wla man lang khet kamusta

cge lang ilabas mo yan habang tumatagal makakalimot ka rin...

• 4 weeks later...

First Date with new manliligaw (Feb 14 2016)

First Date ko sa officemate kong maykonteng bigat. Confess nya saken attraction nya nung christmas party namen last year, pero ngayon lang nagmake ng move. Pumayag ako magdate kame sa valentines kase wala akong kasama non eh. Sabe very special day daw marame syang hinanda, pero wala naman akong expectations kaya sige nalang. Wake up ako mga 8 am naligo ako, nagwore ako ng black and white getup for the date. Sunundo nya ko sa house ko ng 10 am tapos sabe nya suuten ko daw blindfold. Then dinala nya palo ko sa Ocean Park tapos pinakaen namen yung mga penguins yon nayon. yung idea na mga ganon pala gagawen namen pagkasama ko sya may second date naagad. Tapos nung nakablindfold kinakanta nya tong lyrics nato " Coz time wont pass and everything wont last" Inaantay ko paren yung 2nd date wala paren 1 week na nakalipas baka one time thing lang ginawa namen. sana hindi :wub:

First Date with new manliligaw (Feb 14 2016)

First Date ko sa officemate kong maykonteng bigat. Confess nya saken attraction nya nung christmas party namen last year, pero ngayon lang nagmake ng move. Pumayag ako magdate kame sa valentines kase wala akong kasama non eh. Sabe very special day daw marame syang hinanda, pero wala naman akong expectations kaya sige nalang. Wake up ako mga 8 am naligo ako, nagwore ako ng black and white getup for the date. Sunundo nya ko sa house ko ng 10 am tapos sabe nya suuten ko daw blindfold. Then dinala nya palo ko sa Ocean Park tapos pinakaen namen yung mga penguins yon nayon. yung idea na mga ganon pala gagawen namen pagkasama ko sya may second date naagad. Tapos nung nakablindfold kinakanta nya tong lyrics nato " Coz time wont pass and everything wont last" Inaantay ko paren yung 2nd date wala paren 1 week na nakalipas baka one time thing lang ginawa namen. sana hindi :wub:

Anong naisip mo when he asked you to wear blindfold? By the way, sakto yung kinakanta niya (on Valentine's day) - 214 by Rivermaya.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tinatagalog ko na, pa-ingles ingles pa with a forced American accent. In one of her over emphasized "th", tumalsik yung front denture niya. Pero ang galing niya. She caught it in mid air with her lips. True. She wanted me to take her home a few minutes later. Had to plead with her not to, not yet.

Looking back, made things easier for me with her. When we were done and was just cuddling, she said it was a good thing I didn't get turned off. I said it would take much more than that for her to turn me off because I said she's the most attractive person I have ever met.

One thing would definitely turn me off though, I told her. That is if some other guy's denture was left down there! Tawanan kami. I said, " be careful, baka tumalsik na naman yan!" Ha ha! Tinanggal niya, Tapos tumawa pa lalo. Dun ako na turn off nung nakita ko!

• 1 month later...