Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

Stupid question but do remember that the wisest of men ask the stupid questions bwahahahha :boo:

Be Honest, Have you hurt someone? Why? How?

i guess yes ... especially when i said goodbye to my first boyfriend because i am in love with somebody else... karma played and the second relationship was not successful.

I have hurt someone by being way too honest ....

She asked me about my past .... i made the mistake of telling her ...

Now I can't pull it back ....

It's so confusing .... I want to be honest with her, but then i ended up hurting her more .... what is the right thing to do in a situation like this?

bottomline is you were honest to tell what happened....she should accept what happened especially if it happened in the past when you were still not with her. if she can't accept it....well..painful but you have to move on.

I've hurt a girl once. A very sweet young woman. I have a girlfriend who i feel like she's not the one for me until i met this young lady. We did so many crazy and fun things together until the time that she's pressuring me to break up with my girlfriend and give her the title that she deserves. I almost give up my Gf when i asked my Gf to meet me in Glorietta. While am waiting am really trying to state thing that i will thell her to part ways but when i saw her coming i feel something that knocks my head and telling"Pagpinakawalan mo yang babaing yan,Pagsisisihan mo habang buhay"! Di natuloy yung break instead i realized that my girlfriend is worth loving and caring. I broe up with this young girl by telling her the truth...I cant leave my gil for you...

yes....

This poem is merely one of many attempts to convey and express the longing for the one man who has touched the anatomy of my soul. A man I call ----; yet, with a soul that reaches far beyond my own. Only through the grace of God, will we ever meet...

Thoughts of you illuminate my spirit; Never a flicker of flame, but with Arching bolts which strike with a force That disturbs my equilibrium. My mind races as waves of passion flush over My pale skin, causing me to gaze upon visions Of impossible romantic possibilities. Pathetic is this woman who anticipates the True rhythm of love, with a man she will never hold. My imagined discourse of thoughts leave me suffering, As my lips quiver with the words I shall never speak to his: "I have loved you more than anybody in this world."

Guest simply_tinA

yes he cried eh but as heavygatin said " karma " talga... the next one isn't successful & so on... It took me 3 yrs to get a serious relationship again.. <_<

Edited by simply_tinA

i'm sure i've hurt my friend even a bit when I turned her down when she tried to tell me indirectly that she liked me and she's starting to care for me deeply more than as a friend... i don't actually turn her down like a slap on the face and give her false hope but instead, i act like her bestfriend and make her realized that we're only up to that level and nothing more. 'coz i know the feeling of turning somebody down, I've been on that kind of shoes many times and also I don't wanna experience the guilt feeling that may arise from this kind of situation.

ako eto i didnt really hurt her in the direct sense pero i knew i hurt her.....

Nung 2nd year college ako, may tropa akong babae na naging kaloveteam yung isa ko ring tropa.....so it was a rainy september evening nung nagusap sila at binasted nung guy si girl.....so eto ako to the rescue.....so blah blah blah out of nowhere....I blurted the words mahal kita sa girl....itong girl medyo nabigla....sabi sa kin "ha?" sabi ko "Mahal kita!" tapos the torpe in me came out sabi ko "nde kalimutan mo na lang yung sinabi ko" sabay walkout.....

from then on we never discussed it as if it never occured.......naging magbestfriends kami and kahit ngayon we still keep in touch.....everytime nagpaparamdam sya....ako ang umiiwas sa isyu...it came to a point pa nga na yung mga parents pa nya ang pumapadrino na para sa kin.......

Would you believe na mula nung 2nd year college up to this day, nde pa sya nagkakasyota as in nada talaga.....ako din nakarma, i never had a successful relationship......i still think about her every now and then, i know by this time nasaktan ko sya kahit di nya sinasabi sakin kasi i know na naghintay sya sa kin.....i feel guilty talaga pero i just dont have feelings for her anymore....gusto ko friends na lang kami.....or kung pwede business partners hehehehe

"we always hurt the ones we love."

..and we love ourselves most.

The only reason one could get hurt is because

one cares. And when you hurt someone who cares

for you, you hurt yourself because you forfeit all the

good that that caring could provide.

Yes I did hurt some people. Nag-disappearing act ako,

kaya 'yun disappear rin lahat ng perks.

-Sin™

• 3 weeks later...

Best friend ko na girl nung college. I had a girlfriend at that time and I started having feelings for my bestfriend and I din't want to cheat so I just stopped talking to her. After 10 years nakita ko sa friendster and I added her to YM got to chat with her at masama pa rin ang loob sakin for dropping her without explaining kahit na nag apologize ako at sinabi ko yung totoong reason. Sent her a dozen roses at hanggang ngayon wala pa rin reply sakin. :cry: Sad part about it is all these years naiisip isip ko pa rin what might have been.

• 3 weeks later...

Back when I was about 15 y/o there's this Pinoy guy that courted me but

he was 25 y/o na. My parents let him court me inspite of the age difference since

he was really nice but he couldn't go any further than make ligaw.

Although maybe in his eyes, we were a couple.

We got stationed somewhere else and he would

still communicate with me. Then after 3 or 4 years, he went to visit me. At this time

me masugid na manliligaw din sa akin noon na ka MU ko na. I had to explain to the

guy naka-MU ko that he has to lay low for awhile until this other guy leaves (sa bahay pa

namin kasi siya nag-stay..I slept beside my parents the whole time).

At the end of his vacation and his last night, he asked my parents for my hand in

marriage ...ngeeee...you'd think he would discuss this with me first.

Talk about putting me on the spot and surprising me! Needless to say, we had to

have one emotional serious talk...yun even sa airport he was so emotionally distraught.

Tingin nang tingin ang mga tao sa amin... even our barkada we're uncomfortable with his

emotional outburst sa airport.

Muntik na akong pumayag kahit hindi ko siya mahal. For years, pinagsisihan ko na nasaktan ko

siya thinking na karma yun and I would have my heart broken like that too. But it's taught me

that you can't really teach your heart to love someone kahit gusto mo. And when that time came

na someone broke up with me, naintindihan ko and made the break up more amicable.

during my first relationship, my ex had already set her mind that we would end up together as a married couple. i wasn't ready back then since we were still young. until there came a time that we had an argument and things became serious. she decided that we go our separate ways. i agreed. i knew she still was expecting me to apologize and get back to her but i didn't. months passed by, and everytime she called she would cry her heart out for us to be back together and settle things once and for all. but i didn't want to see her anymore. i guess deep down i didn't have strong feelings for her after all. i just knew later that she carried that burden for around a year.

I ALREADY HURT SOMEONE MY EX GF FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS....I CHEATED ON HER....I DECIDED TO CUT THE TIE BETWEEN US....BECAUSE THE REASON WHY IM CHEATED IS THAT THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HER IS GONE....I KNOW IVE HURT HER TOO MUCH TO THE EXTENT THAT SHE WANT TO STOP LIVIN....BUT FOR ME IT IS MORE DEVASTATING IF I GO ON PRETENDING THAT I STILL LOVE HER... :mtc:

i had this friend who's always texting and calling me from my cel,he's from batangas,so far from manila where i stayed for many years.we've occationally had some 'friendly dates' ika nga,which i'm telling him.i never expected that between those months he'll be lovin me much further...he spend too much just to talked to me...he told me he love me and want to marry me...but i keep on tellin him that my love for him is just like a brother-sister relationship.he's been expecting that sooner or later i would develop the feelings he wanted...he's mistakes,he told all of his friends,relatives from u.s. about us and he's so proud.one day,i tell him the truth,i keep on tellin him that im already taken...he cant understand and accept it...he keep on crying and calling me...but i can never love him more.i never lied to him and i found not guilty for anything...but what i cant forget is that i've hurt him. :cry:

yes, i believe I've hurt a few people especially those who have loved me truthfully.

one was the "man who got a way" in my life. i shoooed him away before. i know i have hurt him then and he has not moved on till now. i'm just glad he still tries to communicate with me at the minute instances he can.

another was my 2 past boyfriends, i knew i hurt them and their great intentions to me when i broke up with them. 'till now, i feel bad i devastated their lives. they would have gone a long way only if i was more considerate. more understanding. but that was just me. i've had enough. :(

meron na akong nasaktan. you see, i almost cheated. i said ALMOST because naisip ko na mali ang ginagawa ko. alam ng ex ko na may crush ako and i was talking about her whenever me and my ex would talk over the phone. sakit noh? who am i kidding? napakainsensitive ko and i really paid dearly for it. iyak ako ng iyak when i was making a gazillion of apologies. in the end naging okay din kami sa isa't isa and because of what happened, i spent more time with her