Suicidal Lovers

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay naku may ex ako dati na ganyan panakot sa akin, pag nakipagbreak ako sa kanya, magpapakamatay siya, ang sagot ko lang sa kanya "eh di magpakamatay ka, kaluluwa mo naman mapupunta sa impiyerno, hindi sa akin"

ayun, nung nagbreak kami, hindi naman nagpakamatay hahaha

Naku! losing your life over a person isn't worth it at all no matter how shitty it is.

For the guys, daming babae sa mundo literally and statistically.

For the girls, lalake lang yan at katawan lang habol sayo. Kung di mo maibigay, then good for you as he's not worthy...

;)

• 1 month later...

isipin mo nalang friend na Kalokohan naman yun.

marami ka pang mahalaga na magagawa sa mundo.

it shows lang na hindi siya karapat dapat na mahalin mo kung ganyang nasisira na ang life mo ng dahil sa kanya... :heart: Oo,mahirap tanggapin pero kaya mo yan!,it takes time lang..

Cheer up :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

ang dming beses ko na narining un nde nman cla totoo sa cnasabi nila e nananakot lng

ung mga gumagawa ng ganyang threat ay hindi weak but are very smart dhil napapaikot nila ung cnasabihan nila nito kya sa takot na maging kargo konsensya ay hindi nlng kumakalas

ayun cla (mga napapaniwla) tuloy ang kawawa

ang dmi ko ng kilala na nbiktima ng ganyang gimik

ang dming beses ko na narining un nde nman cla totoo sa cnasabi nila e nananakot lng

ung mga gumagawa ng ganyang threat ay hindi weak but are very smart dhil napapaikot nila ung cnasabihan nila nito kya sa takot na maging kargo konsensya ay hindi nlng kumakalas

ayun cla (mga napapaniwla) tuloy ang kawawa

ang dmi ko ng kilala na nbiktima ng ganyang gimik

right on the money, a mans gotta do wat a mans gotta do, hwag ka mag papadikta

Hmmmm... I know how it feels when the person you love doesn't love you anymore . Or gusto na nyang tapusin ang relasyun nyo because she found another someone. Marami kang naiisip gawin sa sarili mo out of frustration and hopes to win back your beloved.

But in the end, when your heart is already numb from the pain... You will realize....... those stupid things you did out of heartaches ARE NOT WORTH IT!!!

Bakit sya lang ba ang me kakayahang mahalin ng ibang nilalang ?! Ikaw din simpre!!!

Edited by Raizenne

i had an ex bf who's like that. i wanna broke up wit him bec i found out he was seeing his ex gf. he keeps on telling me that its not true, that his exgf is just trying to break us apart but my instincts tell me otherwise. anyway, he went over to my house coz i wasn't answering his calls and texts. bad thing was that i was the only one at home. what he did was he got one of our knives, "sumpak" ba twag dun? dunno kasi basta mejo kalawangin pa cya and he's threatening to stab himself to death and he will held me hostage..blahblahblah.. so pathetic.. i wasnt scared of him killing himself. i dont even care if he jump off the bldg. the first thing that came into my mind was "syet, baka dito pa magmulto to.. eeeeehhhh takot kaya ako sa multo!" so what i did was to pacify him.. tapos after nun, i made sure that he's gonna experience hell with me so in short, sya na ung nakipagbreak! :D :P

i had an ex bf who's like that. i wanna broke up wit him bec i found out he was seeing his ex gf. he keeps on telling me that its not true, that his exgf is just trying to break us apart but my instincts tell me otherwise. anyway, he went over to my house coz i wasn't answering his calls and texts. bad thing was that i was the only one at home. what he did was he got one of our knives, "sumpak" ba twag dun? dunno kasi basta mejo kalawangin pa cya and he's threatening to stab himself to death and he will held me hostage..blahblahblah.. so pathetic.. i wasnt scared of him killing himself. i dont even care if he jump off the bldg. the first thing that came into my mind was "syet, baka dito pa magmulto to.. eeeeehhhh takot kaya ako sa multo!" so what i did was to pacify him.. tapos after nun, i made sure that he's gonna experience hell with me so in short, sya na ung nakipagbreak! :D :P

...ayos! ako naman hindi ako naliligo at hindi tootbrush 'pag alam kong magkikita kami, tapos date kami.. haha!

believe it or not, my bf used to have an ex whose like this... his parents and his ex's parents eventually got involved na din in the relationship kc my bf decided to end the relationship, so his ex decided to commit suicide (which for me is so pathetic until now).. the firl's parents wanted my bf to reconcile with the girl but my bf stood by his decision... the parent's of the girl even wanted my bf's parents to pay the hospital expenses but they didnt bec accdg to them it wasnt their fault that their daughter committed suicide and they cant blame my bf either, in fact they even said that they should blame their daughter for what happened bec she doesnt know how to handle a relationship... so, right now it's no wonder at galit na galit un ex nia at un parents ng ex nia sken db? :hypocritesmiley: im sorry pro ako ang mahal at mahal ko din cya

not to sound cold and non-sympathetic but... giving in to emotional blackmail of self-destructive threats is only enabling the unhinged person to keep being unstable and insecure...

if you know in your heart of hearts that you didn't literally go out of your way to hurt him/her... that you didn't use and abuse him/her... and that you just really don't want to be with him/her anymore... stand your ground and be firm...

and if you believe that he or she is really going to hurt him/herself... speak to a friend or family memeber so they can watch him/her... but again, stand your ground...

and if ginawa nya na lang na walang threats and whatsoever... feel guilty all you want... but know that though you may have contributed, you must have been the last straw na lang talaga in his/her list of failures that he/she couldn't deal with... it was his/her choice to make... you didn't pull the trigger...

seek counseling or support from friends and move on...

there is just no winning with unstable people...

and the last thing you want is someone who doesn't really love you... but who uses whatever feelings he/she has for you and twists it around to hurt you just so she can be assured that she controls his/her life...

...my ex-wife was lyk dat.......she told me pag di ako sumipot sa pinagusapan namin na oras at lugar when we were about to elope.....magpapakamatay siya.......

i was young then......and i didn't want the stigma of being the reason why she committed suicide........so nakipag-kita ako......

nagtanan kami......nakasal......nagka-anak ng tatlo..........hanggang sa naghiwalay din kami........ :unsure:

• 1 month later...

had the same event with my FB na rin we were together for about 3 months din... the relationship started as pureley sexual... we were from the same high school, shes a junior and im his at senior that time... we met when she was a college junior from assumption college...

3 months of pure heavenly bliss... the girl threatened me that she'll commit suicide since i was breaking up with her na... went to the girls house, informed his dad, she got scolded and stopped her BS...

3 days after, i cant fight the urge that she was still on her mind and that her sweet breath and "cheerleader" body, busty, long slender legs and rounded breasts and the way she "blows" my mind... met up with her and FCUKED the hell out of each other... during the deed, i kept on scolding her... "ETO LANG NAMAN ANG GUSTO NATIN SA ISAT ISA E... dito tayo nagsimula at hanggang dito na lng din tayo"

natauhan ata... we never went out again to see each other... 3 months later, got a message on my friendster.... she was like saying na she's in texas already, getting married and isht and she's happy with what happened between us but no regrets, we both enjoyed and isht... whatever...

and about 6months later... she gave birth to a young girl... i said damn horny bitch di ko alam kng may kasabay ako pero sa tingin ko e hndi nmn nag overlap ... matagal na kami tapos when she gave birth... well over 9 months na ata sa counting ko... and accddg sa friendster nya.. she already got married to the girl's "father"...

looking back... buti na lng i stood still and didnt give in to her demands... kundi i may be fathering a girl that aint mine

TIP: i have a suicidal aunt, she said that when a person tells another that she'll/he'll do it... chances are... they wont... ang mga nag su-suicide daw di pinapaalam na gagawin nila yun... di sila nag tatawag ng attention...

my ex ako before which is babaero.tpos pinapili ko siya kung sa akin siya dahil my pananagutan siya sa akin or dun sa babae niya

aba pinili ba naman niya yung gurl kasi sabi daw magpapakamatay

aba sabi ko magpapakamatay din ako pag iniwan niya ako at sabi ko papatayin ko rin yung bby niya..pero panakot ku lng yun

aba wla nga pakialam eh

wla siya pakialam kahit anak pa niya papatayin ko

mga lalake tlga mga wlang kaluluwa :grr: