Reggae Pips!

jay_lanz

• 2 weeks later...

Reggae Peeps its Marley tym again....

MARLEYFEST

PEACE, LOVE & GOOD VIBRATIONS....

Performers / Guests:

Brownman Revival * Reggae Mistress * Coffee Break Isaland * Spy * Hemp Republic * Indio 1 * Neighbors * Chicoy Pura(The Jerks) * Myra Ruaro (Brownbeat)

NBC TENT, GLOBAL CITY, FORT BONIFACIO

February 20, 2004 (Gates open at 5PM) B)

Tickets available @: PHP 200

Xymaca Bar & Jamaican Pattie Shop

post ko lang yung lyrics to one of my favorite reggae love songs

BOB MARLEY lyrics - "Turn Your Lights Down Low"

Turn your lights down low

And pull your window curtains;

Oh, let Jah moon come shining in -

Into our life again,

Sayin': ooh, it's been a long, long (long, long, long, long) time;

I kept this message for you, girl,

But it seems I was never on time;

Still I wanna get through to you, girlie,

On time - on time.

I want to give you some love (good, good lovin');

I want to give you some good, good lovin' (good, good lovin').

Oh, I - oh, I - oh, I,

Say, I want to give you some good, good lovin' (good, good lovin'):

Turn your lights down low;

Never try to resist, oh no!

Oh, let my love come tumbling in -

Into our life again,

Sayin': ooh, I love ya!

And I want you to know right now,

I love ya!

And I want you to know right now,

'Cause I - that I -

I want to give you some love, oh-ooh!

I want to give you some good, good lovin';

Oh, I - I want to give you some love;

Sayin': I want to give you some good, good lovin':

Turn your lights down low, wo-oh!

Never - never try to resist, oh no!

Ooh, let my love - ooh, let my love come tumbling in -

Into our life again.

Oh, I want to give you some good, good lovin' (good, good lovin').

good morning everyone :) invite ko lang po kayo.

THE ALL-WOMEN'S EB: OUR RULES, OUR WAY

06 March, Saturday

7:00 - 10:00pm

White Bird Disco Theater & KTV

715 Boulevard Galleria, Roxas Boulevard

Parañaque City

TICKET PRICES:

PHP 300 - for the women members

PHP 350 - for the male MTC members who wish to visit us (after 10pm only)

DARE TO BE SOLD! All male certified MTC members are dared to bid for the privilege of participating in the first

women's auction. Be one of the five (5) lucky men to be 'sold' to the women on the night of March 6! For details, check out the Women of MTC

thread.

Bidding starts on 02 February and ends on 15 February.

THE WOMEN OF MTC AUCTION OF FIVE MALE MEMBERS

BID RULES:

1. The bid opens at 12:01am of 02 FEBRUARY, MONDAY, and ends at 11:59pm of 15 FEBRUARY, SUNDAY.

2. The bid is open to all male certified members of MTC.

3. The bid starts at PHP 1,000 (One Thousand Pesos). There is no maximum bid price.

4. Interested bidders shall post their bid on the Women of MTC thread.

5. All bidders shall likewise PM Macy AND DarkAngel for their contact details - mobile phone number, landline, e-mail address.

6. At the close of the bid, the FIVE (5) HIGHEST BIDDERS have won the right to join the Women of MTC auction, which will be held during

the All-Women's EB: Our Rules, Our Way on 06 March.

7. The winning bidders shall arrange with the Finance Committee of the Organizing Group with regards to the collection of their pledges.

8. Collection of the pledges shall run from February 16 (Monday) to 20 (Friday).

9. Failure of the winning bidder to turn over his pledge to the Finance Committee during this period shall automatically forfeit his right to join the

auction.

10. In case of forfeiture, the next-highest bidder shall earn the right to participate in the auction. He shall also be subjected to rule numbers 7, 8,

and 9.

11. The decision of the All-Women's EB: Our Rules, Our Way Organizing Group is deemed final and binding.

for more information & comfirmation of your attendance kindly visit the women's of mtc thread @ group & chapters or simply click this link.

Women of MTC

Checked out the Jamaican Pattie Shop @ ATC and said they were not selling tickets to the Marley fest... bummer :( still trying to find a place to buy tickets here in the South... any ideas guys??

gud am..... B)

debon... dats really bad news! i have a copy of their concert flyer and it says that tickets are available at Jamaican Shop outlets now u say wala :grr: anyway, try visitig Xymaca as Labuyo syggested

labuyo... san ka ba dudz? ul miss all the jammin' on friday

debon... great may ticket kana! its really hard to find Bob's Cds nowadays but in 2002 i was able to buy... "Fun In the Sun" Best of Reggae CD and "Best of Bob Marley". Got them at SM and Odessey....

How's that CD? Fun in the Sun?? Is it any good?? At Odyssey I was pleasantly surprised I was able to find Catch A Fire - Deluxe Edition (2 Disc set)... I grabbed it right away!! another fine catch there was the remastered soundtrack of Jimmy Cliff's movie... The Harder they Come... B)

And yes... I'll defnitely be there tomorrow :) Just look for the goateed dude... wearing a Marley shirt... he he he! :lol:

gudam!

debon... an daming goated w/ marley shirts dun... grabe!!!! 3 kami... mdyo kalbo ako and black polo... hehehe dami rin diba? had to go home before the set of Brown Revival.... :angry: anyway...had a great time! kaw sinong kasama mo?

labuyo... u missed the whole thing... anyway, gimmick tayo one tym sa Xymaca. k? debon....game? :cool:

Hey guys!! Marley Fest was FRIGGIN awesome!!! Stayed from the start til the beginning :) What part of NBC tent were you staying Troy?? If you are looking at the stage... I would have been on the right side in front... where everyone was dancing :)

Just say when... and I'll try to make it... after all... Alabang is kinda way off :)

debon.. waz at the left side near the center. sayang di tayo ngakita... maybe next tym. magaling ung group from Cebu (Herbs ba yun?) ...very promising!!!

cristo... halu reggae kidd... sge sama ka minsan sa Xymaca hah

Yeah dude... to bad we didn't meet up... there's always a next time B) The band from Cebu was called HERB... and yes... they were very very good!! Some guy was going around selling their CD... too bad I didn't have enough money to buy it (my kid brother convinced me into buying him a Marley Fest shirt).

Hey Cisko.... welcome to the thread dude!!

Reggae Mistress was very good too! The reminded me of a more upbeat version of the I-THREES... galing galing!! and when the dancehall guys toasted... wow!! very good!! like I said... it was one good time B)