Vintage / Classic Cars

• 4 weeks later...

I don't own a classic or vintage car but let me share this with you guys...

This 1937 GM Cabriolet was originally used by President Manuel L. Quezon. However, in 1938, the car was turned over to General Douglas MacArthur who used the vehicle all throughout his tour of duty. The car is not fully restored as the tail lights are busted. Currently displayed at the Quezon City Hall.

post-23387-1132102645.jpg

One more...

This 1937 Chrysler Airflow was used by President Manuel L. Quezon during his tenure as President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.

(Apparently, he liked the Chrysler Airflow better than the GM Cabriolet)

The car is fully restored and is also displayed at the Quezon City Hall.

Incidentally, Manuel L. Quezon is Quezon City's first mayor. He was concurrently the President and the Mayor. However, 6 months after being Mayor, MLQ decided to hand over the position of Mayor to somebody else to attend to pressing Commonwealth matters at the time

post-23387-1132103187.jpg

Edited by hitman531ph
  • 3 months later...

ya ive seen that car when it was being restored before...thats not a car thats a yatch!! laki nyan.

im planning to sell my 64 triumph tr4 to help me restore my plymouth. any takers? im thinking of making it road worthy first before i sell it, but if you are also into restoration of cars i can sell as is so you can get it at a lower price. just post your email add or cellphone so ill give you info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guys,

Anyone here has a classic Mercedez Benz sitting in their garage and wanting to sell?

Should there be, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

I've been restoring a 1959 220s convertible..It's a beautiful car full of wood and leather..but it's not for sale I'm still waiting for carb parts..it's about 80% done...=)

Nice to see a lot of restorers here..=)