• 2 weeks later...

ang mamahal ng mga yun tol... like sa pearl shaks... mahal talaga... fridays din at fairways pati club panoly...

nway we used to go there every holy week for 4 years already... i noticed that those who check in those expensive places are celebs or VIPs... besides its not near the gimikan talaga... the whole white sand beach is 3 kms long... so if youd go gimik from at station 2 malayo pa lalakarin mo pabalik ng hotel... nkakapagod din yung maglakad sa buhangin eh... tsaka if you go there and wanna have fun, you dont really need a hotel naman.... lots of cottage/duples units at beachfont offers a goodprice for the place... near the shoreline, near the gimikan, near restos, talipapa and d'mall.....

i suggest for those going to bora, stay somewhere station 2.... yun ang gitna eh.. B)

My top Five Boracay Resorts:

1. Seawind- Great location in the nice part of Boracay

2. Nami- Can you spell R O M A N T I C

3. True Home- Simple yet elegant

4. Pink Patio- Best non beachfront Resort

5. Caribo- It only has two rooms but the quality is great and the food divine

6. Jony's- Family run, and they make you feel like a part of their family

7. Friday's- The grand dame of Boracay Resorts

Places i'll never stay:

1. Pearl of the Pacific- Yuck

2. Waling Waling- All hype

3. Club Panoly- Hello! ang layo

4. Fairways and Bluewater- Finish the damn Villas!

5. Regency- Its so wrong for Boracay

• 3 weeks later...
Places i'll never stay:

1. Pearl of the Pacific- Yuck

hahaha

actually their rooms are ok naman, only service is sh!tty... plus, since the rooms are scattered on a hill of sorts, they really should have emergency lamps in case a blackout happens, and it's night.. and you're on your way to your room... climbing those hundreds of stairs...

:)

oh yeah, food there sucks too...

again, cheap but really delicious food... SHANGHAI ish da best!!!

Guest lemon

South Titay's if you want a quiet and more secluded beach front.

Seawind and Le Soleil where the party people are!

Alice In Wonderland (near the Talipapa) for nice budget accomodations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is better, buy a package at a travel agency (P 12k per person sa waling waling including all airfare and transportation) or travel there without booking accomodations and get it when you get there? Do travel agencies save you money? or is it cheaper if you just get the room when you're there? Looks like Nami is a good place to stay. What is the typical room rates for around late November?

getting the package is the best way. if you just show up there during peak season you would have to sleep on the sand, haha. Nami is nice, but too far from the action. cheapest way to bora is MBRS shipping lines... if you're adventurous enough for it. but hey, they got air conditioned cabin rooms

• 4 weeks later...

Club 10 - I've stayed here twice.

White beach is about 150 meters away. But what I really like about this place is the seclussion. Very quiet, two verandas are provided per room, the cabana act as the restaurant/KTV bar that includes a place where you sit in the floor with pillows to enjoy a candle lit night with friends while partying/karaoke.

It is inside a compound to keep outsiders out and the service is superb compared to big resorts. They give you a wake-up call, serve breakfast when you want it, and even serve it right outside your door in the veranda. They operate thier own boat and jetski and for a nominal fee of P1000, you can have the boat all day to go sight-seeing. With enough tip before leaving, they give you a souvenir t-shirt and provides help all the way to Caticlan Airport.

Edited by azrach187

depends.

if you want to be alone with your significant other, nami is the place. lampas pa siya sa station one. eto yung hotel na nasa cliff.

sobrang nice. each room has its own jacussi. and, from caticlan, speedboat ang sundo mo- if i'm not mistaken, kasama sa package.

kaya lang, medyo pricey. the last time i was there, for 3 days, it'll cost you $270. eh, a year ago na yon.

isa pang kaya lang, malayo sa sibilisasyon. daylight, you can walk by the beach to station one (round 15 minutes walk). at night, you have to take a ride. don't worry. meron ang hotel and free of charge, i think.

sa food, don't expect much. ok lang. hindi wow!

As far as food and dining, the best and the cheapest is in "Talipapa" market, just a 10 minute walk from anywhere in White Beach. From crabs, to lobster, to oyster and fish, the price can't be beaten and it's home cooking. It's always cheaper by the dozen, since the food is served as sets. But a side order would not k*ll your budget.

There are buffet restaurant in White Beach, not too expensive, but prepare to be there early because you will be fighting a battle with a bunch of hungry foreigners! LOL!

The bottom line as far as a "nice" and "expensive place" to stay, let me tell you this... Who cares? If you stay in your room all day then that's cool. But for the most part, if you are like me, you will only see your room at around 3am till the time you wake up. For the most part, you will be outside absorbing the scenery and enjoying yourself, same as a guy who paid three times you did for an expensive place to stay.

Di ba?

Very well put!!!! : :D

The bottom line as far as a "nice" and "expensive place" to stay, let me tell you this... Who cares? If you stay in your room all day then that's cool. But for the most part, if you are like me, you will only see your room at around 3am till the time you wake up. For the most part, you will be outside absorbing the scenery and enjoying yourself, same as a guy who paid three times you did for an expensive place to stay.

Di ba?

Club 10 - I've stayed here twice.

White beach is about 150 meters away. But what I really like about this place is the seclussion. Very quiet, two verandas are provided per room, the cabana act as the restaurant/KTV bar that includes a place where you sit in the floor with pillows to enjoy a candle lit night with friends while partying/karaoke.

It is inside a compound to keep outsiders out and the service is superb compared to big resorts. They give you a wake-up call, serve breakfast when you want it, and even serve it right outside your door in the veranda. They operate thier own boat and jetski and for a nominal fee of P1000, you can have the boat all day to go sight-seeing. With enough tip before leaving, they give you a souvenir t-shirt and provides help all the way to Caticlan Airport.

HI Azrach,

How much is this place per night? AND would you have some pictures of the place?

Salamat,

IB

HI Azrach,

How much is this place per night?  AND would you have some pictures of the place?

Salamat,

IB

Yes I would love to. Pero di ata gumagana yung "attachement" sabi nung isang mod sa akin na inaayos pa daw. Pero as soon as ayos na, I will post my pictures. In the mean time, as far as the prices, call them with the numbers I PM'ed you. Hint: pwede mo silang tawadan kasi hindi na yan travel agency, direct sa kanila yan.

Apat lang kami nung mga sisters ko last time, they gave us two rooms for five days, four nights at around P500/per day ata, not sure. Tawagan mo na lang sila, kasi nagpunta kami nun ay "high season" (early May) at mas mura pag "off-season" like November. Tawadan mo dahil mabait naman yung may ari. Lalo na pag marami kayo. BTW, libre yung breakfast. At pag marami kayo, you can have your own party at the cabana for a little tip, and they would stay open (the bar/ktv) as long as you want them to.

I will post the pictures and the brochure as soon as MTC can upload pictures again.

HI Azrach,

How much is this place per night?  AND would you have some pictures of the place?

Salamat,

IB

Here are some presonal pictures, just click the link provided:

This the picture Club 10 rooms, one on top and the other below. Notice the veranda on the bottom floor, they have another one behind the building. You can have both up and down providing you pay for both rooms, since the bottom floor have a stair leading to the top floor. Click here.

This is the picture of the cabana that acts as a restaurant, ktv and bar. At night they illuminate this mood lighting, being niether too bright or too dark. Click here.

This picture would give you an idea how far the actual boat station 1 to the entrance of Club 10. Click here ERr... Tha's me on blue! :D

This is me and my sisters, this photo taken right in front of the entrance/path leading to Club-10, so hitting the beach in no time is not a problem.Click here.

Let me know if you need more infos/photos.

Here are some presonal pictures, just click the link provided:

This the picture Club 10 rooms, one on top and the other below. Notice the veranda on the bottom floor, they have another one behind the building. You can have both up and down providing you pay for both rooms, since the bottom floor have a stair leading to the top floor. Click here.

This is the picture of the cabana that acts as a restaurant, ktv and bar. At night they illuminate this mood lighting, being niether too bright or too dark. Click here.

This picture would give you an idea how far the actual boat station 1 to the entrance of Club 10. Click here ERr... Tha's me on blue! :D

This is me and my sisters, this photo taken right in front of the entrance/path leading to Club-10, so hitting the beach in no time is not a problem.Click here.

Let me know if you need more infos/photos.

Thanks for the info. This is there current pricing for November stay:

4,500 (3 days - 2 nights, 1 room, 1 person, w/ breakfast and round trip

transfer).

What do you think?

IB