Who changes like a season?

Who holds fast and let's go without any reason??

Who cannot stick to any adhesion???

It is the Cancerian!!!

The Cancerian character is the most perplexing of the signs. Cancerians can range from the timid, shy, dull and withdrawn to the brilliant, friendly and famous. Cancerians run the entire gamut of human emotion.

And I sure am glad to be one... :P Loud and proud to be born on June 26 at 1:49 a.m.

Just a thought... Maybe we should hold a bash for ourselves while it's still our "time"... Hehehe... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Nature of Cancer --- 22 JUNE - 22 JULY

Quadruplicity ---------- Cardinal

Day of the week ---------- Monday

Birthstones ---------- Pearl, Emerald, Opal

Colours ---------- Gray, Silver, White

Flowers ---------- Lily, Jasmine, Gardenia

Metals ----------- Silver

Essences ----------- Mint, Lilac

Animals ----------- Swan, Cat, Hare

GENERAL FEATURES:

Water sign ruled by the Moon. It is the Moon which determines Cancerian's "lunatic" behaviour: a continuous alternation of melancholy and joy. Cancerians are sweet, conservative, capricious, enigmatic and fanciful. They love living in luxury, travelling, and taking care of their house (decorating it with old and curious objects) they love past and tradition. They fear the uncertainty of what's new and of future things, and hate violence in all its forms. They are extremely shy, possessive and romantic, and tend to bind themselves to the persons they love. Cancerians' most suited jobs are: interior designer, antiquary, lawyer, cook and butler .

SEDUCING CANCERIAN MEN: Cancerian men are sensible, romantic and protective, but they are misery and capricious as well. To win his love you should assume a sweet and childish behaviour. He loves concerts and tête-à-tête dinners. TIP: Never contradict him, he's very touchy!!!

SEDUCING CANCERIAN WOMEN: Cancerian women are among the most refined, sensual and dreaming. They prefer being engaged in social care rather than in society life. They hate vulgarities and love children. They are extremely fickle and difficult to seduce. They adore being covered with presents, flower and attention. TIP: Fondle her and she will purr!!!

:unsure: Excuse me.... :unsure: Is it true that Cancer can do a great drama?? Well, I'm dealing with someone... And he is getting into my nerves by making me feel more attached with him!!! He is a good player... Will he be staying as a player... :unsure:

In case I can't visit ur site please text me 09275514747.. Tnx for a quick reply

• 4 weeks later...

9th of July here, 1982 :*

If there's one thing that a Cancerian is, is that they are passionate in all the things they do.. If they wanna be somebody, they will be that somebody.. not by hook or by crook, but in their own good way.. if they can't be that somebody because of different reasons, they will not be discouraged to try something else.. Cancerians may be ruled by their emotions but they also use their brains well.. they are very strong-willed that when their mind's been made up, it'll take a LOT to change it.. the only reason why they are emotional is because they always try to feel how others will feel about the things they're doing.. if they think/feel that what they are about to do will only hurt somebody, they will find other ways to do it without or with less damage/harm..

Non-cancerians may find me talking in riddles.. however, Cancerians certainly understand me.. takes one to really understand one, right :P

If there's one thing that a Cancerian is, is that they are passionate in all the things they do.. If they wanna be somebody, they will be that somebody.. not by hook or by crook, but in their own good way.. if they can't be that somebody because of different reasons, they will not be discouraged to try something else.. Cancerians may be ruled by their emotions but they also use their brains well.. they are very strong-willed that when their mind's been made up, it'll take a LOT to change it.. the only reason why they are emotional is because they always try to feel how others will feel about the things they're doing.. if they think/feel that what they are about to do will only hurt somebody, they will find other ways to do it without or with less damage/harm..

Non-cancerians may find me talking in riddles.. however, Cancerians certainly understand me.. takes one to really understand one, right :P

24 June - year of dragon

So true. The key to all cancerians is they "feel", everything. Easily hurt, quick to forgive, but never forget. Yes passion, passion for all things and all people, especially justice. Never like confrontation, but they are not afraid. If you threaten those they love, then they become the most fearless warrior. Not for vengence, but to protect. Man or women, no one is more powerful when protecting their loved. They feel, and they are confused by what they feel. Because they feel not only their own, but the feelings of others as well. They understand their feeling, it is love. They do not understand other people sometimes, what they feel from other people... It is confusing? Always make bad drunk but good lover, unless their heart is wounded, then cold.

Yes, if believe something is right, very hard to change, but always they listen. The argument must be very good and with good feeling to change them. They live to serve, but are not slaves. Always they wish the best for everyone, but if bad balance in the heart, then desire for right, can become too much.

Hardest lesson? To know when to let go. Always hard to let go. Never understand why others don't feel the same. Always it is feeling, always the heart. They are the warrior with tears and smiles.

If there's one thing that a Cancerian is, is that they are passionate in all the things they do.. If they wanna be somebody, they will be that somebody.. not by hook or by crook, but in their own good way.. if they can't be that somebody because of different reasons, they will not be discouraged to try something else..

Somehow, this fits me.

born july 19, 1983

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

July 6, 1982

yep, so true...

by my experience, us Cancerians tend to be uber - sensitive on how other people feel, and we take extra care not to hurt other people...

although in my case, that trait was overridden recently by my stupidty

• 1 month later...

they are most affected by the fullmoon. really drastic mood changes. very loyal friends but also the worst of enemies. perfectionists. sometime stubborn. They are the perfect Mafiosis!! hehehehehe

kailan ba fullmoon? parang may craving kasi ako sa.....dinuguan at humahaba nanaman ang kuko ko at tumutubo yung buhok.....sa likod at mukha. LOL!!!!!