Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

i did have some way back in college, hehehe ninja din pala ako. :)

aikido, judo, brazilian jiujitsu and grappling. :P

aikidoka din ako and i'm also practicing jujitsu and i have a little background in karate as well.

pardonme, where do you practice aikido?

Edited by wraith
i'm not much into the kicking and striking arts.. more on the grappling arts. :)

ako rin. for me mas mahirap yung grappling art kasi i don't think you'll forget how to puch or kick, but if you don't practice grappling techniques nawawala yung proficiency mo dun. :unsure:

my sensei was a blackbelt in kickboxing, judo and grappling kaya yun talaga yung pinipilit nyang ituro sa amin kahit na sa aikido kami nag pa enroll. hehehe nagpapart time din yun as tanod kaya kawawa yung mga nahuhuling magnanakaw, punching bag. mas ok sa akin yung grappling arts kasi maliit akong tao e. well, kung talagang malaki yung kalaban, mabilis naman akong tumakbo hehehe

my sensei was a blackbelt in kickboxing, judo and grappling kaya yun talaga yung pinipilit nyang ituro sa amin kahit na sa aikido kami nag pa enroll. hehehe nagpapart time din yun as tanod kaya kawawa yung mga nahuhuling magnanakaw, punching bag. mas ok sa akin yung grappling arts kasi maliit akong tao e. well, kung talagang malaki yung kalaban, mabilis naman akong tumakbo hehehe

best martial art is TAKBO...

walang masasaktan

Back in highschool, a friend who's in Maharlika Kungfu Kuntaw taught me some martial arts. Then in college, I learned arnis and a bit of taekwondo and karatedo from Mr. Presas.

I was involved in a fistfight once, and I was able to deliver just one kick. Mahirap palang sumipa pag streetfight... He he... <_<

tama ! takbo pa rin ang da best.

sabi ng sensei ko sa aikido.. last resort n yung man to man fight. if you can get away

then leave immediately.

i've got basics of these arts: arnis,taekwondo,boxing and karate.

pero mas involve ako sa aikido and wushu.

pre aikidoka din ako, where you from?

Sarian (Sariling Pamaraan) Advanced Level and Gracie Jiujitsu.

Best method is really to avoid conflict if possible.

Pag hindi, Strike Quick and Run like hell.

If cornered, use anything and everything possible, but go for the sensitive zones like eyes, throat, shin, solar plexus and the tweety bird.

aba well rounded martial artist ka pala, both striking and grappling arts.

there was this NHB tourney sometime back in november 2002, did you catch that? i missed it but i've heard some good and bad things about it.

Wraith,

That was the Universal Reality Combat. There will be another one held on April 12, 2003 at the Le Pavillion.

I know kasi instructor ko dati ang organizer. They will be bringing in foreign fighters from Japan and Brazil this time.

Wraith,

That was the Universal Reality Combat. There will be another one held on April 12, 2003 at the Le Pavillion.

I know kasi instructor ko dati ang organizer. They will be bringing in foreign fighters from Japan and Brazil this time.

cool, i'll try not to miss that one. my friend was at the ringside with his instructor, his instructor practices pencak-silak and competed against a kickboxer i think. sayang i wasn't there to watch peroi heard maganda raw ang laban.