Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

I too have had to go through this situation too. It's by no means easy. I live in the US and visit the Philippines quite often. I have a girlfriend who I am absolutely crazy about whom lives in the Philippines as well. Before we got together I did my routes through the different mp's and still do now when she isn't looking. The MPA I fell for and eventually had a relationship with is still in the business and is mentioned in other threads. Initially when I would see her name come across it would feel like a dagger in my heart everytime somebody mentioned her. Whether it was a full fledged FR or simple "get her pare". This was all while I was still single. But even now, with my girlfriend whom everyone in my family loves and her family loves me...when I see my ex MPA's name mentioned...I can't help but wonder what could have been if we didn't end our relationship. I learned alot from her. Not just physically but just about life. I would be paranoid when I was away, I would wonder if my family knew what she did, I wondered if my cousin's who frequented the MP's with me tried her. It tore me up inside. But it also made me realize what is most important. There is no set way to live your life...and I'm sure these MPA's never grew up imagining what they would end up doing for a living. I never dreamed of falling for one either, yet I have to say it is as a much of what makes me; me today as anything else in my life. It's your life...live it. Understand the consequences and ask if you can live with them. If not, then walk away. All these people can give you advice on anything, but only you will know if it makes you happy.

• Like (+1) 2

pareng vicious, eto lang ang masasabi ko jan. no matter what everybody else here says, kahit ako, the final outcome, the decision is still yours to make. if your really decided on your course of action, there's nothing anyone here can say to change that.

now, if you really love the person, tao din sila pare, kahit sabihin natin na madami na talagang dumaan na lalaki sa kanila, hindi impossible na sa dami ng lalaking yun, mayroon syang nakitang kakaiba sayo. ang tanong ko, kaya mo bang tanggapin na un ang line of work nya dati?

the bottom line is, if your really decided, and your happy, then go for it. it's your life. never let anyone tell you what to do with your own life. kaming mga mtc buddies mo andito lang para gabayan ka, hindi para rendahan ka. tandaan mo yan pre. go for what you truly want. if in the end walang nagyari, ganun talaga eh, charge it to experience na lang, at least you know better na. amen?

pareng vicious, eto lang ang masasabi ko jan. no matter what everybody else here says, kahit ako, the final outcome, the decision is still yours to make. if your really decided on your course of action, there's nothing anyone here can say to change that.

now, if you really love the person, tao din sila pare, kahit sabihin natin na madami na talagang dumaan na lalaki sa kanila, hindi impossible na sa dami ng lalaking yun, mayroon syang nakitang kakaiba sayo. ang tanong ko, kaya mo bang tanggapin na un ang line of work nya dati?

the bottom line is, if your really decided, and your happy, then go for it. it's your life. never let anyone tell you what to do with your own life. kaming mga mtc buddies mo andito lang para gabayan ka, hindi para rendahan ka. tandaan mo yan pre. go for what you truly want. if in the end walang nagyari, ganun talaga eh, charge it to experience na lang, at least you know better na. amen?

thanks a lot guys for all replies, whether it' s positive or negative. i really appreciate it.

Pare,

Just be careful lang, kasi sabi ng nang iba, hindi mo alam yung history or kung ano yung nasaisip ng MPA mo. Ako I had an MPA girlfriend for almost 4 months (na meet ko pa nga parents niya). tapos I eventually broke - up with her since I found out little by little na marami pala siyang tinatago sa akin. like mey anak na pala siya, iba name niya dito at doon etc. etc. I eventually broke up since hindi ko na talaga kilala ang pagkatao niya. :cry:

Would you believe mey nililigawan ako ngayon na MPA? pero ganun lang, nanlalandi lang nothing serious. :blush:

Pero on the other hand, masaya rin naman yung mey minamahal ka. yung nasaksaktan ka paminsan-minsan, mey iniiyakan ka... just be sure lang that you know what you are getting into and handa ka sa feelings mo. :wub:

pre i've read their advices and marami ng nagsabing maganda and i believe if i give you more of the advice it will only be halos repeations lang ng ibang comments. all i have to say is (no offense) are you sure (like 100 percent sure) the girl is in love with you in the first place or is it bola to get the really needed money. kasi sometimes sex is not what only MPA sells in a brothel. it is feeling you are really wanted or being important (one ako sa gusto ng ganun). if you are willing to sacrifice anything for her is she too? if you are sure she loves you (make it 100% sure), are you sure you are 100% also? - or is it just because you got a wonderful time with her for a moment. would you still be in love with her if you don't do it anymore? first and foremost before asking for advice is are you sure? if you are just itching about her then let her stay with you or get her a room pero no marriage kasi unlike ibang countries - here mahirap ng iluwa pag napaso. so for the last advice. ARE YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY SURE? :huh: -think about it

Pards, from my experience if you love her and accept her for who she is vice -versa and she's also willing to change her lifestyle for you then why not. Kailangan maging handa ka lang sa mga consequences na haharapin nyo, Like for ex. walking in the mall then suddenly may makasalubong kayo na customer nya. If you really accept her then ipaglaban mo ang pagmamahal mo sa kanya. Tama sabi ng iba na tao din sila and they did this kind of job because they need money to support their family. If she's doing it for her family kaya sya pumasok sa ganitong trabaho then she's 1 descent woman, isipin mo na lang na ginawa nya yun just to help her family. Ilagay mo ang sarili mo sa position nya. But if sh'es doing this for her own sake just to earn money or 4 fun then "hell no"!

Hindi mo talaga maiiwasan ang complications lalo na sa family mo, suggestion? Magibang lugar kayo but be sure na kakayanin mo yun. Start a new life with her! Kung ang dyos nga marunong magpatawad yung ibang tao pa kaya. Some guys do not agree with this simply bec. they havnt experience it yet and they have a different upbringing. Wag mo isipin ang sasabihin ng iba! But for your health naman be sure na wala syang sakit!

When your in Love anything goes and you might even forsake your family just for it. but Be sure that it is trully Love and not Lust. If it just for your Lust then when it is gone then trouble will start to creep up. and kawawa naman siya after you used her IIWAN mo siya and your most likely reason will be "DI KO NA MATANGAP ANG MGA PRESSURE DAHIL SA IYONG NAKARAAN". That when you realize that you didn't really love her but you LUST for her. *med

Guest Smith!
pre i've read their advices and marami ng nagsabing maganda and i believe if i give you more of the advice it will only be halos repeations lang ng ibang comments. all i have to say is (no offense) are you sure (like 100 percent sure) the girl is in love with you in the first place or is it bola to get the really needed money. kasi sometimes sex is not what only MPA sells in a brothel. it is feeling you are really wanted or being important (one ako sa gusto ng ganun). if you are willing to sacrifice anything for her is she too? if you are sure she loves you (make it 100% sure), are you sure you are 100% also? - or is it just because you got a wonderful time with her for a moment. would you still be in love with her if you don't do it anymore? first and foremost before asking for advice is are you sure? if you are just itching about her then let her stay with you or get her a room pero no marriage kasi unlike ibang countries - here mahirap ng iluwa pag napaso. so for the last advice. ARE YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY SURE? :huh:  -think about it

dapat me column ka na dear kuya pixel :) :)

kung 100% kang sigurado mahal ka niya, at kaya mo ipusta ang kaluluwa mo na mahal ka talaga niya, go for it... pero kung kahit .05% kang hindi sigurado eh huwag na lang! siguro mabait yang sota mo, at maganda at "napipilitan lang gawin ito para tulungin ang pamilya niya" at ginto ang puso niya, pero tandaan mo: kung kaya niya gawin iyan for whatever reason, baka ginagawa ka lang niyang exit o kaya tagasalo ng obligasyon niya. huwag mo isipin agad na hindi siya ganyang klaseng tao- iyan din ang akala ng lahat ng mga lalakeng nahulog sa dancer, entertainer, gro, mpa, etc.... besides, sigurado ka bang mahal mo siya at hindi dahil lonely ka o kaya may messianic complex ka?

In my own point of view, if you are 200% sure that she loves you and so do you to her and you are ready to face all the consequences, the criticism, the humiliation and pain then go for it! But i must caution you, that you should know her well and i mean very well because based on my experience and observations, out of 100 ladies worked as an mpa or gro only 10 out of 100 that i can truly say that it's worth fighting for!

If you're not ready to face the consequences, then by all means you should learn to stop loving her or you might end up crying and in great pain knowing the girl you love is in the arms of .....baka taga mtc pa hehe joke...

My definition of true love is... the capacity of a person to accept the person he or she loves for being she or he is, her or his past and present! parang kanta ba ng carpenters you've got to love me for what i am for simply being me...

But then again, it's really up to you sir viscious88, siguro mpa ng GL yan anu heheheh joke! goodluck pre!

Mr Threadstarter,

The fact that you've opened this topic means that you're unsure, this is your cry for help para siguro mahimasmasan ka.

Tama ang mga bros na nagsasabi na malabo maging successful ang relationship nyo, sobra dami baggage. Don't complicate your life if you can help it.

Besides, kung hindi ka talaga mahal nung babae at ma-exploit ang good intentions mo?

Pero kung desidido ka na lumagay sa magulong buhay, go for it! Baka lumigaya din kayo.

i do agree with most people here....better quit before it gets too late....it is a totally different story, if you didnt know it in the beginning but i dont think that is your case....

i had a friend who was in your scenario...last i heard they have been together for 5 years already...but he lost all his friends, not becasue we didnt respect his decision but rather, he was the one who was avoiding us....i guess him and his girlfriend are too conscious when they are with us...i dont blame them becasue we do talk about them....

but they knew what they were getting into, it is the simple case of "it us, against the world" type of relationship...and if you believe your love or relationship is strong enough, then go ahead by all means....

but by the sound of your reply, i dont think so....so my last word on this, is to quit it pare.....

Para naman maiba ang approach...

RELATIONSHIP with an MPA???

SURE!! I'd enter into a relationship... BUT IT'S NOT GONNA BE A SERIOUS ONE...

Prepare provisions for EXIT signs, and i mean plenty of EXIT signs and add EMERGENCY EXIT signs and FIRE EXIT signs first... as if you were entering into a building wherein you can get out easily...

LOVE HER?? YES I WILL LOVE HER... AND I LOVE ALL OF THE OTHERS TOO

I LOVE THE SEX THAT IS

MIND OVER HEART... Kaya nga ang utak ang nasa taas kaysa sa puso... at ng iyong tarugo

GUYS HAVE TWO HEADS... USE THEM BOTH BUT USE YOUR HEAD FIRST

That's all

In my own point of view, if you are 200% sure that she loves you and so do you to her and you are ready to face all the consequences, the criticism, the humiliation and pain then go for it! But i must caution you, that you should know her well and i mean very well because based on my experience and observations, out of 100 ladies worked as an mpa or gro only 10 out of 100 that i can truly say that it's worth fighting for!

If you're not ready to face the consequences, then by all means you should learn to stop loving her or you might end up crying and in great pain knowing the girl you love is in the arms of .....baka taga mtc pa hehe joke...

My definition of true love is... the capacity of a person to accept the person he or she loves for being she or he is, her or his past and present! parang kanta ba ng carpenters you've got to love me for what i am for simply being me...

But then again, it's really up to you sir viscious88, siguro mpa ng GL yan anu heheheh joke! goodluck pre!

sabi ko na nga ba si EP eh! halata ko agad sa first post pa lang niya about her. you must've the best moment with her pare.

ok ok...my suggestion lang. take it slow. malay mo totoo. malay mo hindi. take it slow, don't get too serious too soon, play your cards well as if your life depended on it (matters of the heart? your life will certainly depend on it) and be vigilant for the signs. at ikaw lang ang makakasabi kung ano yun.

oh! and take tsinito's advice. he's the man who knows the girls behind the mirrors...

I agree with Camus. My friend didn't just loss his our friendship but also some of his relative :hypocritesmiley: . Coz the society are very judgemental reagarding your Pass and they will always use that relation for putting you down. *med

kapag ganyan hindi yung lalake ang may problema, yung mga kaibigan niya at kamag-anak niya ang me problema. makitid ang mga utak niyan at hindi mga tunay na kaibigan. kung di kayo sang-ayon dun sa relasyon bakit ninyo lalayuan yung kaibigan niyo? baka gusto ng mga kaibigan nung lalake sila ang makipagrelasyon dun sa babae hehehe.