Thailand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe Siam Paragon is the better choice. Even sports cars are displayed inside and have better shopping options on international brands and also lots of choices on food and restaurants.

Mahal magshopping sa Siam Paragon...mas makakatipid ka sa MBK or Chatuchak market (only open on weekend). Can also try in Pratunam area. If plan to buy gadgets, try platinum mall or pantip plaza or around these areas. Suggestion ko bili ka ng naraya bags kung pasalubong sa babae, mura pero ok ang quality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello. Anyone Going to BKK (pratunam area 3 days) this coming May or November? Message me if you want to go to Hua Hin, Thailand because we will also go there i have a thai friend who lives there. we will be going to Vana Nava water park. Will be travelling with a tour (since its cheaper than renting a private van) haha! But will not go with the group though. Lol

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. Could someone do a rough estimate kung magkano gagastusin for a thailand tour? 2adults 2kids, pero yung.hindi naman super tipid. Im considering this.place, never been to thailand, I am after with their foods. Also 2nd option will be taiwan/japan, there are many things in mind, ganun naman yata pag.nagpaplano... but syempre ill go for thailand. Sikat to sa mga superb girls right? Baka maka puslit ako. ;)

I would recommend some travel websites. I used to avail Agoda and its reliable for flight and hotel. Never get hotel nor flight on arrival in the airport because thats normally twice the price in Agoda. Then you can have the whole idea on the budget. Agoda also offers pay at the hotel. Majority of hotels or apartments in BKK are acceptable because tourism is business for them. Even malls are catered for tourists with cleaner facilities like restrooms properly supplied with tissue/napkin. Di tulad dito magtiyaga ka sa kaliit na tissue or drop some coins. Food is clean and tasteful in food court even on street food.

Before I used to go around the city then go to massage parlor for girl. But just this year I stated to go for nightlife/clubbing. Susuko ka lalo na sa Pattaya though never been to Phuket. Pattaya is almost two hours travel by bus from Suva airport.

If you happen to be in BKK tell a tuk-tuk driver or motorbike driver to bring you to Soi Cowboy or Nana entertainment for an enjoyable night with lots of Thai girls. Yung bill naman ina-update every order and it is placed on your table so alam mo kung kailan ka dapat tumigil. Pero alalahanin mo nakakalibang at siguradong makakalimot ka sa gastos.

Thanks for this input sir. Yes I am considering agoda for the accomodations. And wow. I heard pattaya and seen thai girls on videos of my friends, they are really sexy and hot. Hope I can have one when we go to thailand. Anyway, thanks for the info.