Playstation 4

L A D Y R E D

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone played JSTARS? New game for PS4.

Played the import version (jp) on my PS Vita.

- graphics medyo so-so lang. Di naman pangit medyo doesnt use the full power of the console (im sure the vita can do better)

- music mas ok sana if background music talaga from the series itself - but bandai namco didnt include it coz they want to sell you the much more expensive anison edition which includes the soundtracks to all the anime series included in the game.

- gameplay is typical fanservice fighter. Medyo mababaw and not much depth like street fighter or blazblue. But it is fun playing as your fav characters and doing their signaure moves. But it gets old FAST

Bottomline: i'd wait for a sale before getting this. I think hindi sya worth it at full price.

I'm playing dragon age inquisition again trying to complete all the companion quests and most of the side quests. Then will get the Trespasser DLC. Will probably play 2k16 a bit.

This.

I still have that game on my backlog and I can't wait to get started. Puro open world games and RPGs ang nasa backlog ko. Hahahaha. Baka di ko matapos lahat at the rate I'm playing :P

• 2 weeks later...