Cellphone Reviews

siemens me45.

Dust proof and moisture proof and GPRS enabled. Most of all, it comes with its own speaker phone!

During conferences and meetings, I just lay down the phone on the table and everyone can clearly hear what the guy on the other end has to say in terms of reports or comments. Beats passing the phone around!

Long battery life (3-4 days of normal use). Infra red equipped.

Magkakasundo talga tayo kuya ;) pareho pa tayo ng cellphone. Siemens fan ako saka elibs kasi ako sa technology ng Germans. Ibang klase yung ME45, kung di lang nauso yung colored screens (actually its not that important to have a colored screen unless you have mms or a built-in camera) hanggang ngayon advanced pa din sana yung features ng ME45. :rolleyes:

boyet:

Talagang magkasundo nga! Hahaha!

Btw, the new SIemens models just came out. Meron na ring mey camera and colored screens. Sa alam ko, marami pa ring pa dating this month! :lol:

wait til u see the upcoming Siemens SX1 B)

boyet:

Talagang magkasundo nga! Hahaha!

Btw, the new SIemens models just came out. Meron na ring mey camera and colored screens. Sa alam ko, marami pa ring pa dating this month! :lol:

Oo nga nilabas na nga yata nila yung latest models nila yung S55 yata yun na colored screen with camera na din. Nakita ko na yun. Kick-ass talaga ang Siemens! Sayang masyado lang na obsess mga pinoy sa Nokia kaya na miss-out nila yung galing ng Siemens phones... :(

wait til u see the upcoming Siemens SX1 B)

SX1????? I'll try to check that out. Putcha pag nagkataon butas nanaman bulsa ko nito!!!!! :angry: :cry:

of cors ung gamit ko ngaun, my 6310. prang 62.. dn, laki inbox, my folders p. pinkagusto ko s lhat pwed ko record voice call. my nairecord nga ko minsan my ka-SOP ako. although 3 minutes lang maximum. treasure ko cyempre kc type ko nun ung girl e d n kami ngaun, pwede b pang blackmail in the future, hehehe jok lang d naman ko ganun kasama...... pwed n rn me email dun.....

tibay dn, twice ko ng nalaglag, ung isang beses una ung s my part ng infrared kla ko nga wala n e, nabuhay nman....

ang pinaka d best kung fone e yung pinakauna ko syempre 5110!

simple lang features and very durable .. kahit saan mo ibato o mabagsak .. ok pa din .. wag lang sa tubig :)

pero ang pinaka d ko makakalimutan e yung nakawin cya sa jeep sa may avenida ... as in hinabol ko yung snatcher sa kahabaan ng avenida hanggang looban ng raon sa mga squatters area ... i thank God at walang nangyare sa akin ... katakot ... pro at d end .. nakuha ko pa rin cell ko at nahuli ko yung snatcher .. with the help of the tambays na nag iinuman .. buti pala at sya rin yung barngay chairman .. hehehe

kaya d ko tlga makakalimutan yung cell na yun :)

my first fone was a 5110. then i was downgraded to Alcatel. then my bro gave me a 6150, then i lost it... my m0m handed me her 3210, i lost i again... finally, my bro gave me another 6150, dang! i was held up....

since then my bro juz bought me a trium... i still have it here but let my friend use it...

i am using a siemens s35i right n0w...

i plan to upgrade to Siemens ME45 or Ericsson T68i...

5110: heavy duty...kahit ibato ko pa...

6150: heavy duty din... ganda pa ng itsura...

3210: hmmm.. pwede na...

trium: lech tlga pag gnagamit ko un...

s35i: perfect fone...

ME45: pangharabas...

T68i: to die for na f0ne.. (for me ha..)

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyone remember the NOkia 3180? That was my first phone which my cousin really wanted to get rid of. It was a tough one, surviving several drops of about half a meter high. It also got wet several times, but i never let me down. One time, because of inevitable wear, the battery worn out and the keys got sticky. The battery was too expensive, around 850 pesos--for a very old model that is not viable. That was a generation one GSM, what were they thinking?!!

My next phone was the NOkia 5110, which was also a hand-me-down. I got it with a cracked LCD display but after repair it was good enough. That was the first time I got a vibe battery that made me very satisfied (I don't want to make a fuss when answering a call in class). After less than a year it gradually deteriorated and the backcase loosened making the antenna quite weak. I had to literally twist the phone to talk to my caller. Things got worse when it got drenched in flood water when one time we experienced waist-deep flood in the house (I had it in my pocket then). Stupid!!!

My current phone is the Nokia 5510, this time bought from Greenhills. I just love its radio and music player capabilities. Texting is not a problem for I know how to touch type on the keyboard. W@p, alarm clock, calculator, currency converter, man this phone rocks, especially for a musician like me. I can listen to music that my band made and the music of those artists that we ought to cover. It may be big for a new generation cellphone but it's fine by me. One more thing, when using Windows XP I can use it as a removable storage media--imagine having a bonus flash memory card of 64 megabytes!!

my 1st fone was a 5110 loaned to me by my bes kso nai-wala ko nmn...

my 2nd was an ericsson na mukhang pang-kayod ng yelo...pro ang tibay...lalo na na pambato ko un sa utol ko pag nag-aaway kme...nyahahah

my 3rd and fave was the ericsson t20s...1 week batt lyf, qt casing (baby blue and white), lakas ng signal, 5 hours charging :(, extra sms memory, sent items menu & its a small one :)

my 4th is a 6150 from my bes' mum...actually binenta lng sa ken un pra meh pambayad bes ko sa mga utang nya. pro gus2 ko magka 6150 ever since college days

target ko ngyn...6100 or t68 or 6250....:)

Edited by aian_27
hehehehehe. magkano ba sa pinas and t68i? kasi sa pinuntahan kong site i could get it for $320 US +shipping/handling and tax i guess.

sa ULB ako bumili last december ang cost nya ay 15K (unit lang). baka mas mura na sya ngayon. o kaya hanap ka kaibigan mo na matagal na subscriber ng globe para me loyalty reward. sa globe ay 19K pero pag me reward ay mas mababa. loyalty reward ay bibigyan kang discount na 5k, 7.5k at 10k depende sa usage mo for these past years. hope dis helps.....