What have You Learned Lately?

akala ko din ganon but almost all the guys that i met sex ang main reason nila why they wanna hook up..

have we met? i don't think so... otherwise, your views of guys here in MTC wouldn't be that way...

maybe you've just been hanging out with the "not-so-right" kind of people... B)

hang-out with us, the GOODFELLAS, sometime... we'll prove you wrong...

ingat lang sa mga naririnig tho'....dami chismoso dito sa MTC :ninja:

akala ko din ganon but almost all the guys that i met sex ang main reason nila why they wanna hook up..

yeah, i know some guys consider mtc as a meat shop.

you'll be surprised though at how sensible,gentle, and intelligent some mtc members are. :)

just so i won't be out of topic, here's what i learned lately: i learned that mtc is also a place where you can have intellectually stimulating discussions. :)

yeah, i know some guys consider mtc as a meat shop.

you'll be surprised though at how sensible,gentle, and intelligent some mtc members are. :)

just so i won't be out of topic, here's what i learned lately: i learned that mtc is also a place where you can have intellectually stimulating discussions. :)

i agree with that

The Secret

One day, one friend asked another, "How is it that you are always so happy? You have so much energy, and you never seem to get down."

With her eyes smiling, she said, "I know the Secret!"

"What secret is that?"

To which she replied, "I'll tell you all about it, but you have to promise to share the Secret with others."

"The Secret is this: I have learned there is little I can do in my life that will make me truly happy. I must depend on God to make me happy and to meet my needs. When a need arises in my life, I have to trust God to supply according to HIS riches. I have learned most of the time I don't need half of what I think I do. He has never let me down. Since I learned that 'Secret', I am happy."

The questioner's first thought was, "That's too simple!" But upon reflecting over her own life she recalled how she thought a bigger house would make her happy, but it didn't! She thought a better paying job would make her happy, but it hadn't.

When did she realize her greatest happiness? Sitting on the floor with her grandchildren, playing games, eating pizza or reading a story, a simple gift from God.

We can't depend on people to make us happy. Only GOD in His infinite wisdom can do that. Trust HIM!

But it's not really a secret... We just have to believe it and do it... Really trust God!

Edited by Macy

Helo guys! I wish you all the best for the coming year. Just wanna share my own personal experience about love. I met this girl that i tink am beginning to fall in love with. love everything about her! (",) her smiles, the laughter, the funny face she makes, the food she loves to eat, the way she dresses, how she fixes her hair, her love story, haaay.... i wish i could tell her everything but i tink she's not into relationships as of the moment. thats the sad thing about my experience. :-(