Mountain Climbing/hiking

feverish

Never in my life tried hiking but one of my bucket list is to hike with my partner and when we reach the peak of the mountain, We're going to have sex there qith the beautiful city lights view. Urggghhh🥰 Sarap mag imagine☺️ I want to feel fresh air tapos pawis na pawis ka kasi sobrang passionate and exciting ng sex🥰 I hope it will happen someday💞

3 hours ago, Rumi of TVS said:

Never in my life tried hiking but one of my bucket list is to hike with my partner and when we reach the peak of the mountain, We're going to have sex there qith the beautiful city lights view. Urggghhh🥰 Sarap mag imagine☺️ I want to feel fresh air tapos pawis na pawis ka kasi sobrang passionate and exciting ng sex🥰 I hope it will happen someday💞

woooow,  napakasarap at unforgetable experience to.. sama mo naman ako jan. tanay rizal hindi lang city lights ang view mo.. daming magandang view dto kaya pag naisipan mo na maghike, just feel free to dm me guide kita sa mga mountain dto sa rizal.. ⛰

3 hours ago, Rumi of TVS said:

Mukhang ayus yan ms. rumi 😊

13 hours ago, Rumi of TVS said:

Possible yan sa Helipad in Mt balagbag in Montalban yun lang the guy should have a 4X4 with a rooftop tent .